rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist w4m sanity check NSFW!

Ok, so here is the backstory. A potential plate comes over to my place Friday night for dinner and movie, after heavy makeout/dry humping many bouts of LMR I realize I cannot get through the wall to her golden vag.

This leaves me blue balled and horny as all hell. I go to bed, and mess with my laptop before I pass out. I cruise craigslist w4m casual encounters. Now we all know these are 99% BS and not worth the time, but they are entertaining nonetheless.
I see a post that looks like it is actually real and the chick appears to be decently hot and in the next town over. I write her, send her a shirtless pic with my head cut off and pass out.

In the morning, there is a response from her,
"I like what I see!, have any more pics with face and cock?"

At this point I'm 100% sure its a dude. But she sends me 5 more pics that are the same chick for sure. I am still quite sure its a dude, but I say eff it, send her a cock pic.

she says:
"i like what I see! what town are you in, can we arrange something?"

I tell her what town and tell her to shoot me her number.
she sends me her number, and its local and in the town where she claims to be.

I'm shocked, but send her a text, she replies right back. Shoot the shit back and forth for a couple texts, arrange a time to meet at a local bar near her place and see if things click.

This chick has a cute face and a good bod, so whats the catch here?

Would you guys just go for it and see what happens and hope for a unicorn? Honestly, I have always wanted to bang a slut with NSA from CL, but never really gave it any effort.

Thoughts as to how to proceed?
Thanks gents.

do or do not, there is no try. so go forth and report. there isn't much to tell you

I think I will go forth and report back. At least the meeting is in a place where I can easily bail. Thats key.

i forgot possibly the biggest catch here. She "just wants a guy to give me a back rub, please me orally and fuck me good"

Now, I know I can acomplish all of these things with ease, but something about going down on a craigslist sloot is hard to swallow. Admittedly I have gone down on randos before, hell I went down on a chick in the DR.

Tell me to stop being such a vag!

Quote: (04-21-2014 02:20 PM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Thoughts as to how to proceed?
Thanks gents.

Snapchat + have her write something unique on a piece of paper with the date on it and send it to you?

Pretty easy to verify her identity. Any guy can have a million pictures of some cute girl to send you.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Maybe try http://www.tineye.com/ to see if the pics show up over the internet. Try and match names.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

i actually looked at the properties in the pictures she sent, they have Iphone GPS coordinates, I looked those up and they land right in the middle of a set of high end apartments in the town she claims to hail from......

I was thinking I would just call her to confirm meeting, and see what she sounds like. I am pretty sure this chick is real, I'm more concerned about going down on random craiglist cocktroller!

How did you check the gps coordinates?

How do you post pics without those showing?

Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-21-2014 02:37 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Maybe try http://www.tineye.com/ to see if the pics show up over the internet. Try and match names.

Thanks for that link, ran the pics through there, no results found.

Quote: (04-21-2014 02:48 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Thanks.

I'm not sure how to post without those showing.

Here is how I checked them: she sent email atachments to my regular email that I use for CL. I downloaded them, clicked on properties, and there is a bunch of info about the camera (iphone4s in this case), when the pic was taken, and the GPS coords.

Yeah that's how i tell if I'm being cat fished or not by a girl online.

Post-op tranny [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-21-2014 03:01 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Post-op tranny [Image: huh.gif]

maybe? docs are pretty good these days.

[Image: get-attachment.aspx?uid=28181805&folder=...l&partId=4]

Quote: (04-21-2014 02:48 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Thanks.

Convert images from jpg to gif. Exif data will be erased

If you're still concerned, you have her number so give her a call. The last two CL girls I met we spoke briefly on the phone before we met up. They both called me, but I also felt more comfortable afterwards knowing that there was a real person on the other end.

Personally, I would just go to the bar as agreed, grab a drink and see who shows up. If you like what you see, liquor her up a bit, run game and take her to her place since you're near. With CL girls, I sexualize the conversation heavier than I normally would, and sooner. Remember, you can always stand up and walk out if needed. It's not like she's going directly to your place, so you won't see her again in that case.

Just because she says she wants you to go down on her doesn't mean you have too.....

Who's running the show here anyway?

Ive banged women off of craigslist before its an easy way to get nsa sex. As SamariJack said its important to talk to her on the phone and hear her voice. After that its I recommend meeting in a public place to screen her before you head off to the respective location for banging.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

If I know one thing about Craigslist, always verify through a phone call or picture.

Dude, if you have her number, call her. And then report back to us [Image: biggrin.gif] after you had her screaming her brains out.
If you have your doubts that is too easy remember that easy girls are everywhere, you just need to find them. And looks like you did.
Call her, forgot about just texting, if she handed her number over to you, then use it.
During meeting, if she isnt the same in pics, walk away and be a gentleman.
If she is real, then use heavy sex conversation and tone. After all she saw your cock, didnt she? Get her horny and wet and bothered way before you go to your place or hers.
Then take your time and turn her into a soaking sopping pussy and go down on her and make her cum many times, use finger for her g spot- and make her cum orally, in all possible ways.
then fuck her good and hard like all girls love

let us know how she was in bed. Maybe a pic wouldnt be too bad for us? [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

I will report back for sure gents. The meet is not until thursday, so I expect typical flakiness to be a good possibility.

I think I am suffering from a bit of disbelief that easy chicks would even care to post on CL. Why not go to a bar and be available? I know it does happen sometimes, but my beta conditioning keeps telling me there is a catch. It must be to good to be true!
I'm just hoping all things are go, and I get to bang it out with a sloot and have a great time.

[Image: yodapic.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

do you see the photo above? I guess not, I have to host it somewhere.

[Image: ubtc0.jpg]

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:04 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

I think I am suffering from a bit of disbelief that easy chicks would even care to post on CL. Why not go to a bar and be available? I know it does happen sometimes, but my beta conditioning keeps telling me there is a catch. It must be to good to be true!

I was in a similar situation and was very skeptical, but met up and got the bang with no issue. The "catch" was that she was engaged and was having some pre-wedding flings with her fiance's consent [Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (04-22-2014 11:04 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

I don't think that is "beta conditioning" telling you there is a catch. Your typical blue-piller would jump all over this no questions asked. It is because you understand something of the true nature of women that you are suspicious.

I'm suspicious but still going to attempt the bang. Hah!