rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Average- do small petite girls have tighter poosys?

What body type is usually the tightest?

I recommend extensive field research to find out.

You never really know. I've banged sisters before and both were about the same height and weight. One had a super tight cooch and the other had the Grand Canyon for a vagina.

I've banged a few Asian girls and I can say they are tighter and not as deep as white girls. You'll end up bottoming out before you can get it all the way in.

I have a friend that likes thicker chubbier girls and he says that their pussies are just as tight as thinner girls. Like I said you'll never really know from their outward appearance.

Team Nachos

I've banged a couple of asian girls with very loose pussies despite being little over 150 cm, then again, they were of questionable occupation, so not that surprising.

Quote:Quote:

I have a friend that likes thicker chubbier

A friend huh?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

In my experience, looseness has to do with how long it's been since her last D. I banged a chick who hadn't had The D in a year and it was the tightest pooosaaayy i've ever encroached. Wasn't super enjoyable though, at least not until I kept hitting it for a while for a few weeks after until it loosened up a bit.

Pussy is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.

Through field research on an assortment of subjects ranging from 4'10-6'1 i can safely say there are naturally tight and loose girls of all sizes, but there is a trend towards smaller girls being tighter. I.e. Asians.

But the standard deviation to the trend is so large that it cant be used to make any assumptions.
Poor maintenance and excessive use by a careless owner can significantly damage an otherwise pristine work of genetics.

My results are nowhere near conclusive though, I still need to widen my test group and as such, I have to agree with Berserk that you should go out and do some research in the field yourself.

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:43 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

Pussy is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.

Sure you do.

[Image: lauden2.jpg]

It's written on the bottom of the box.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You realize back in the day (early 90's when Forrest Gump came out) they often did not have the little guide right?

My experience is that shorter or smaller girls are sluttier and thus looser though.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Very little correlation with size of the woman, as I've hit everything in the 4'11" to 6' range, but younger women definitely have tighter puss. However, I've found that older women tend to get wetter.

About a year and a half ago, was fucking this 18 year old skinny Asian college freshman. 5'2" or so.

Pussy was NOT tight.

She did love real rough sex...maybe it was used? Don't think so. I think she was more of a repressed smart prep school girl.

Her pussy also smelled. Has ruined Asians for me forever, and this was the first Asian I had had full sex with. Me and a buddy were having a contest at the time of who would bone a cute Asian first.

Fucked her for a week, drunk as fuck every night. At the end of the week, I actually kicked her out mid sex, as she turned around and fully presented herself to me doggystyle, and the putrid stench of pungent week old take-out emanated from her opening, filling the room. I think I wasn't wasted the last time and just could not take it anymore.

Fuck stinky pussy. I am still revolted every time I see those same bed sheets I had on my bed that night.

You don't get there till you get there

Kegals gents, kegals. Squatters, dancers, pole dance fitness enthusiasts, horse riders

Regular Jane doesn't look after her inside muscles as well as you think. The girls that do work them are something you're not prepared for.

^ Pussy quality is not talked about enough here that's why I know all the dudes on my "would you hit" thread are virgins or close to it.

My N=2, so I wouldn't know that well. Both virgins - my first gf was slim and athletic - tight enough. My wife is heavy (yes, fat) and was just as tight.

I've heard that sometimes chubsters can be tighter than thin girls.

Bigger and thick girls have wetter pussies but its a deeper and wider hole.

Quote: (04-21-2014 03:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

^ Pussy quality is not talked about enough here that's why I know all the dudes on my "would you hit" thread are virgins or close to it.

Damn Emech, that's harsh! [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (04-21-2014 03:25 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

My N=2, so I wouldn't know that well. Both virgins - my first gf was slim and athletic - tight enough. My wife is heavy (yes, fat) and was just as tight.

I've heard that sometimes chubsters can be tighter than thin girls.

The cellulite squeezes the vagina.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:34 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

In my experience, looseness has to do with how long it's been since her last D.

Seconded. I think this is the biggest factor. That, and her experience w/ other dudes. I had a tight-ish big titted average height girl, who I guess was somewhat inexperienced, that tentatively asked me 'you've got a big dick, don't you?'

On the other side of the spectrum, if we're being honest, some girls may have come across 1 or many monsters. One particular LTR did. It's no coincidence she had the most cavernous pussy I've had to date, despite being a petite 5'2". Also had dry pussy.

I haven't had any tall girls (above 5'8") that I recall. But the tightest I've had was a 5'3 ex of mine who, surprise surprise, was a virgin, and had a huge stigma against rubbing one out, very innocent and old school. We would go weeks at a time not seeing each other (semi-distance), and her pussy would close up. She'd have to 'get used to me' quite often.

Second tightest was a tiny, skinny, fobby asian. Seemed very innocent also. Fortunately, these 2 girls were also the wettest pussies I've had, by far.

Every other pussy has fallen into the average pile w/ regards to tightness and lubrication. The #1 differentiator for me has been exposure, both in magnitude and recentness, to prior D.

In my experience fatter girls have vaginas that are a lot more loose.

A few skinny girls i've been with have had loose vaginas.

the top girl in my rotation has the tightest vagina I have every been in.
Its like driving a new car [Image: banana.gif]

i banged a somewhat thick dominican chick who I think had a kid, and she was one of the tighter girls I have experienced.

Smaller girl = tighter pussy from my experience.

I'll go after those girls with "little boy bodies" because I know their vag will be one of the best things in the world. I really have a fetish for them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've done some research here.

To tell the size of a girls vagina you can find clues on her face and hands.

Small short fingers. Usually small tight pussy.

Big watery eyes. Big watery vagina. One of the only girls I fisted had big eyes.

Small plump lips on the face. Small vag tight lips below the waste.

High cheek bones and almond eyes. Deep endless vagina.

Orfices usually match in one way or the other.

The tightest vaginas can be found on white girls with no lips.

Asians obviously as well. But don't be fooled by Filipino broads. Just because they are Asian doesn't mean they have that tight tight.

@Midnite "The tightest vaginas can be found on white girls with no lips."
I heartily concur, this has also been my experience.

I think all women are born with tight vaginas, and the only reason some are looser than others is mileage. If a girl has a loose cavernous vagina and long, fleshy lips, that means she's been riding the carousel heavy.

One thing I can tell, tall girls' are bigger.