rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this what you guys see in Asian women? (Twerking)

Cause I don't get it..

I am the cock carousel

Asian girls have the best legs, the smallest waists, the longest hair and the smoothest skin. If you're a serious ass man, then you will be disappointed, though some filipinas and indo-girls have big booties.

Ah Waveya, I remember the week before my flight out to Korea I pretty much had this on repeat:

I know Vietnamese, Thai and Filipina chicks with great asses. No ass is a racial thing but there will always be outliers. Same with boobs (its still the same ethnicities). FOB asians (minus the Chinese) are the most feminine women I've met. Plus they have tight vaginae.

Asian women are a lot like Asian food - you think its crappy till you try it out. Then you realize its the shit.

Ha! One of my favorite classical pieces ever just got better.

Sounds like Darth Vader.

Like every culture, there are always going to be standout hot chicks with exceptionally well-proportioned bodies.

In general, Asian girls tend to not have curvy bodies.. at least in my experience. I'm not really into them as a thing, but I'd bang all the girls in that video.

@sourcecode

Not sure what your trying to prove with this video? There are over a billion asian chicks spread out over several dozen countries with great diversity of looks. Your video was 5 similar looking chinese chicks. But there are asian women of every body type, skin color, nose shape, eye size etc out there. You should come out to asia and see what all the fuss is about. [Image: banana.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Girls shouldn't be twerking unless they have an ass to actually twerk.

Holy shit! That vid is my goddamn dream come true. Hot asian girls dancing to dvorak's new world symphony...fucking amazing. I used to listen to that piece all the time, and it clearly influence John Williams in his compositions for Star Wars (as well as Prokofievs Love of Three Oranges)

Fun fact, the 9th symphony was originally numbered the 5th.

Edit-yeah you really can't call that twerking though. They're still sexy as hell.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

^^^ If those broads would of pulled out a prime rib on top of the classic music TheDude would of went into seizure mode.

Quote: (04-21-2014 11:53 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Your video was 5 similar looking chinese chicks.

They looked Korean to me.

I like Asians a lot, but it's true that you can't generalize all Asian countries just like you can't generalize all Latin American countries. Colombia is not Peru and Peru is not Argentina.

Chinese girls don't do anything for me. They have zero ass, it's just not written into their DNA. I haven't paid much attention to Korean girls because they are too plastic looking and often too thin.

Japanese and Vietnamese girls on the other hand are pretty fine, and they can have decent ass. As an ass man I'm not looking for who has the biggest ass (or I would just move to Dominican Republic), I just want a round ass.

If you find an Asian girl with a fine ass, never let her go.

If you want Asian chicks with ass, you should FSU countries like Kazakhstan.

Can't get on board with Asian girls. I think guys that have a thing for them are a bit weird - even the "game-aware" guys.

In general, beta guys go for them in my opinion. Of course, there are Asian girls that are worth pursuing but in the whole, I still see it as something internally weird with someone if they're obsessed with Asian girls.

Waveya is a Korean dance team. I think they do their own choreography. You guys can have your ass-packing girls. I've banged black girl with a ridiculous ass...like it just sticks out there. It's cool. But...give me a skinny petite long haired perky titted Asian girl any day. Also they tend to have cute feet (black girls have giant feet, anyone notice that?). Also, their pussies are delicious usually (no smell or even sweet tasting).

Edit: Matt, I believe Asian girls are considered 3/5 of a white girl, no? [Image: biggrin.gif] I don't think it's weird at all. I find them simply more aesthetically pleasing. No one mentions this usually, but I also like their slanted eyes. Why is an obsession with ass more legit?

This twerking trend really went international . The women ' s version of breakdancing is here !

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Girls shouldn't be twerking unless they have an ass to actually twerk.
If you look at twerk videos , N.O. bounce music , and mapouka videos , the majority of girls have little ass . Girls with ass are too lazy excluding the strippers of course .

I care about female legs and stomachs way more than asses, so I'd bang all of these without a second thought.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That video in the OP almost ruined Dvorak's ninth for me.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-21-2014 10:21 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Asian girls have the best legs, the smallest waists, the longest hair and the smoothest skin. If you're a serious ass man, then you will be disappointed, though some filipinas and indo-girls have big booties.

Their legs and arms are naturally hairless as well.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:27 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Waveya is a Korean dance team. I think they do their own choreography. You guys can have your ass-packing girls. I've banged black girl with a ridiculous ass...like it just sticks out there. It's cool. But...give me a skinny petite long haired perky titted Asian girl any day. Also they tend to have cute feet (black girls have giant feet, anyone notice that?). Also, their pussies are delicious usually (no smell or even sweet tasting).

Edit: Matt, I believe Asian girls are considered 3/5 of a white girl, no? [Image: biggrin.gif] I don't think it's weird at all. I find them simply more aesthetically pleasing. No one mentions this usually, but I also like their slanted eyes. Why is an obsession with ass more legit?

I don't see why it has to be one or the other. I love bubble-butt latinas and it's glorious having several pounds of ass-flesh grinding away on your pelvis, but it's also glorious having a compact, petite asian girl underneath you with her ankles up by her ears with a look of terror on her face.

You wouldn't compare Brazilian churrasco to Thai boat noodles or crab chawanmushi. Different tastes.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:24 PM)MattC Wrote:  

In general, beta guys go for them in my opinion. Of course, there are Asian girls that are worth pursuing but in the whole, I still see it as something internally weird with someone if they're obsessed with Asian girls.

If beta guys did go after Asian girls would that make Asian girls any less attractive?

My obsession with Asian girls boils down to two things.

1.) My sexual market value is really high towards Asian girls. Whatever I'm selling, they're buying. Could be the blue eyes, tallness, distinct jawline and nose, or a combination things. There seems to be a lot of negative talk about how white guys prey on Asian girls, but the reverse is never mentioned. I think a Columbia researcher looked into this and found that while white men have a slight preference towards Asian women, Asian women have a very strong preference towards white men. Since women are much more sexually selective than men, this can account for the main factor behind pairings.

2.) They act feminine without much aggression at all. This is in part culturally related, but also has a strong genetic factor. Asian girls produce the most estrogen and the least testosterone. Remember that high estrogen results in more feminine behavior and less sex drive. Is low sex drive in women bad? Not in the grand scheme of things, it would result in less promiscuity and more security if you ever went the marriage route.

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:55 PM)Collide Wrote:  

If beta guys did go after Asian girls would that make Asian girls any less attractive?

My obsession with Asian girls boils down to two things.

1.) My sexual market value is really high towards Asian girls. Whatever I'm selling, they're buying. Could be the blue eyes, tallness, distinct jawline and nose, or a combination things. There seems to be a lot of negative talk about how white guys prey on Asian girls, but the reverse is never mentioned. I think a Columbia researcher looked into this and found that while white men have a slight preference towards Asian women, Asian women have a very strong preference towards white men. Since women are much more sexually selective than men, this can account for the main factor behind pairings.

2.) They act feminine without much aggression at all. This is in part culturally related, but also has a strong genetic factor. Asian girls produce the most estrogen and the least testosterone. Remember that high estrogen results in more feminine behavior and less sex drive. Is low sex drive in women bad? Not in the grand scheme of things, it would result in less promiscuity and more security if you ever went the marriage route.

I didn't say their attractiveness goes down. But to me, their bodies are like little girls' and it's really not something I can understand. As I said, there are obviously exceptions and if you give me one like this then we can talk.

My experience with Asian women is akin to Soup's in that most have flat asses, flat chests and don't have very little to no curves on their hips. Around London, the Asian people are quite strange too and very childish in my experience.

If I went to Asia, as I plan to one day, then things may obviously change. But for the most part, I just don't see the appeal at all.

I have a preference towards Asians, though it maybe commitment bias. I like skinny, thigh gap central in in the far east.

that said, i do find some over the top yellow fever people to be really weird. i.e. porcelain china doll

Quote: (04-21-2014 12:38 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2014 10:21 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Their legs and arms are naturally hairless as well.

Yep, it's glorious to lie in bed with an asian girl and let your hand slide across nothing but silky smooth hairless skin.

There are exceptions though and for some reason asian girls with hair - at least in Thailand - don't wax their hair off. Now that is off putting. At least western girls usually have the good decency to shave/wax.

Can't get on board with Asian girls. I think guys that have a thing for them are a bit weird - even the "game-aware" guys.

That's a punk thing to write, taking shots at a lot of people on this forum while sitting behind the comfort of your keyboard.

I doubt you'd be so disrespectful to people face to face.

I think dudes that don't like asian girls to yhe level of mattc are possibly fags.