rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist: I, Like, 'Just Don't Care'

I guess I am not bright enough to understand the thoughts going through this person. She hit a guy on a bike, fractured his spine and doesn't give a fuck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16...lp00000592

Quote:Quote:

Poor Kimberley Davis.

The 21-year-old Australian woman was livid when she slammed into a bicyclist while texting late last year, putting dents in her car. The victim suffered a spinal fracture and would spend the next three months in a hospital, but Davis wasn't having any of it, The Standard reports.

"I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it," she told a responding officer two days after the Sept. 20 collision. "I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist."

Davis, of Port Fairy, pleaded guilty on Monday to dangerous driving and was fined $4,500. Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist. She called emergency responders but parked more than 300 feet away from the victim and refused to offer him help.

Davis couldn't contain her sadness after the loss of her license, and she made her woes known on Facebook:

[Image: o-DAVIS1-570.jpg?1]
[Image: o-DAVIS3-570.jpg?1]

The photo above appears to show that Davis expects to get her license back in May. She won't -- a judge on Monday suspended her license for another nine months.

The wife of the injured cyclist -- who got spinal surgery and was told he could have been a paraplegic -- said she was deeply disappointed that Davis' license wasn't suspended for longer.

This is what she looks like - I sort of said "Ya no wonder she doesn't give a shit"

[Image: n-DAVIS-large.jpg]

Another article with some additional details

I fancy if I broke someone's back, I'd care. At least a little.

But I confess that I am not Kimberley Davis.

She is the 21-year-old Australian woman who drove her car while texting, struck a cyclist, and offered this observation: "I just don't care because I've already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is like pretty expensive and now I have to fix it."

As the Standard reports, police determined that Davis had used her phone 44 times while driving. She managed to send and receive 22 texts from seven different numbers.

Despite the fact that the cyclist had lights on the front and back of his bike, she still hit him from behind. He suffered a fractured spine, as well as other injuries. He had to undergo surgery. He had to use a spinal cage.

Two days after she'd hit him, Davis told a police officer: "I'm kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don't agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn't on my phone when I hit the cyclist."

Some might agree to differ with Davis. After all, she didn't even have a full driver's license. She was only in possession of a provisional license. People texting and driving really can hit cyclists and do.

Davis, of Port Fairy, Australia, was fined 4,500 Australian dollars (around $4,200) and lost her license for a mere nine months.

Well, at least she called the emergency services after the cyclist, um, hit the side of her car.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Would bang w/ dick and then my Corolla.

WB...
i'd deny i'd ever have known such a horrible human being.

This creature makes me sick.

The anthem of her generation, she pretty much lived out this song:

^^ I liked the song originally when I thought it had a catchy beat, but once I heard the words clearly I was annoyed.

This song was used a lot in a few tv related things. I think one might have been woman's soccer. Yolo!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

What a piece of human garbage.

Western women are really the fairer sex aren't they. At least she phoned an ambulance.....

Bet she was really playing candy crush on her phone, and ended up doing spinal crush on the road.

despicable person.

plus another pussy pass court sentence.

Entitled self absorbed western cunt. It's bitches like her that make me yearn for the apocalypse.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Granted, I don't have access to her FB account, but the images showed all she cared about was her car and driving. And no one seemed to comment on what a cunty thing she did. I wonder if she is a terror and people just want to keep her happy or they want to bang her, but no one had the balls it seemed to call her out.

She didn't say anything about the hoping the guy was ok.

Like I said I don't have access to her FB, but if they are friends of hers they might be crappy people also.

OK, off my soapbox.

Quote: (04-17-2014 03:21 PM)ddjembe mutombo Wrote:  

What a piece of human garbage.

what a piece of human garbage that will continue to be one. Bets on how many thirsty dudes will be driving her around while she doesn't have her licence? Or how she could just suck a couple of dicks and have the cash to pay her fines?

Being a good looking western white woman is getting to be like being an african dictator. They can act with impunity. Thank god they just aren't smart or organized or we'd all be enslaved.

If there is ever a headline like "hot gold digging bitches use their collective divorce settlements and sugar daddy money to buy controlling interest in google" run for the hills.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Shouldn't this count as manslaughter . Hope he sue hard .

Did anyone else think this was an Onion piece at first?

I know this is supposed to be a sad situation, but I laughed at how stereotypical the woman's responses were.

Quote: (04-17-2014 04:39 PM)Jukes Wrote:  

Shouldn't this count as manslaughter.

No, because no one died.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fucking cunt. She should have to pay all the guys medical bills just for being such a disgusting person. Hope she gets every std there is.

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive or vote or wear shoes. Back to the kitchen!!

Team Nachos

Not sure if its just me but whenever I am in a girls car and she is driving AND using her phone I dont want to keep seeing her. That shit just bothers me, keep your phone attached to the dash and dont text, is it THAT hard?

I question the intelligence of people who drive and text.

Stopped reading when I read this:

Australian

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-17-2014 06:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Stopped reading when I read this:

Australian

[Image: ohshit.gif]

I hate people that text and drive. It disgusts me. They are so self-absorbed and self-centered that they are risking killing somebody just to 'stay in touch'. It's bullshit. I refuse to hang out with people that would risk other people's lives like that. What a fucking bitch.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Women will be in deep shit when more men become aware of this type of self entitled broad!! Unfortunately, there's always gonna be some beta boys to save em up, but more women, thanks to bitches like these, will start to come across some ruthless game guys who won't flinch when he admits that she's on rotation and that it ain't gonna change!! Some great women will get hurt as collateral damage though, but that's how the game goes.

It's unhealthy to feel this way but it's hard not to wish her an unhappy life for being so careless and self centered.

At least the cyclist didn't suffer any permanent damage.

I ran into a stupid cunt like this yesterday. They are everywhere in our town.