rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Infidelity Website Boss!

The Infidelity Website Boss Has A Strong Point!

He regularly receives death threats, many websites are devoted to his demise, the Vatican has sent letters of complaint, some countries have banned his site(most of which he challenges their decision in courts), and the Queen of Spain has sued him.
Meet Noel Biderman, the 42 year old Canadian founder of Ashley Madison, a controversial but globally popular adultery website that connects married men and women and discretely enables them to have affairs.
Famed for its catchy motto – “Life is short. Have an affair” – the dating service is free for women but paying for men. Its array of features include virtual “winks”, instant messaging and “travelling” services for members seeking an affair during business trips.
It has mobile app uses GPS technology to track down the nearest available potential lover. The site currently has more than 24 million users...
Mr Biderman, is a man clearly used to defending his business. In an interview with The Telegraph last week during a visit to Japan – the fastest growing country in terms of membership(with over one million members within 9 months) – he reeled out a string of polished reasons as to why infidelity is the way of the modern world.

Quote:Quote:

“Infidelity exists in every culture in the world,” said Mr Biderman, who refers to himself as the “Emperor of Infidelity”. “There’s no place you can point to on the planet where there is no unfaithfulness.

“In the lifetime of a relationship, on the male side, close to 70 or 80 per cent of men are going to be unfaithful at some point or another in their marriages. And the female side is incredibly on the rise – it’s well past 40 per cent.”

“Our brand really resonates well with a married woman, 15 plus years into her marriage who doesn’t feel that celibacy should slip into the marriage at this time.”
Biderman ultimately believes that the human race is simply not ***biologically programmed to remain faithful*** – and that this can be good for a marriage.

“People have affairs because we’re not engineered for monogamy,” he said. “Monogamy didn’t come about from some great scientific research. If anything, the current social science tells us the opposite.

“That the longer the couple is together, invariably, after six months, their sexual encounters decrease, two years, they decrease even further. Twenty years into a relationship, we’re no longer sexually attracted.”

More recently, Singapore’s government banned the site, following a public outcry against its “flagrant disregard” for public morality. Mr Biderman plans to challenge the ban in court( epic!).

“So the perfect affair is not only meeting someone like-minded, it’s also not being discovered. That’s what I’ve built: a platform where everybody here has put up their hand and said I’m interested in an affair, and the technology to keep it discrete.”

Perhaps most surprising are Mr Biderman’s revelations about his own private life: monogamously married for 10 years with two children, he describes his wife as unwaveringly supportive.

However, he candidly admits she does not share his views on infidelity: “If in the next decade, my sex life evaporates, I have no interest in being celibate.

“Because I have these wonderful children, an extended family I cherish, great economic success and homes – I have not worked for all of that just for sex. I wouldn’t get a divorce, therefore, if that happened, I’d try to have an affair."
epic!

Here is Noel Biderman delivering a speech at TedexWaterloo:

Note: I was warned cause I was posting low-value replies (I was using lols and such-such words in my replies) so don't be surprised fat my warning level. I've changed [Image: biggrin.gif]. Thanks.

No one can see your warning level except you and mods. So don't worry about that.

Anyhow, good post!

This guy raises an interesting point. He's not trying to bring marriages down... he's trying to help keep them alive. By letting men find affairs without putting their marriages in jeopardy, the idea is that married men can still find sexual fulfillment without abandoning their family, or pissing and embarrassing his wife by strutting around town all the time in search of ass.

Now, the rationale seems sound, but how will it work in practice? Time will tell...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The question is, does his website work?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

any rooshers tried this website? I'd be curious for some insight.

I have tried it. My earlier thoughts are posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28685-...#pid548388

"This guy raises an interesting point. He's not trying to bring marriages down... he's trying to help keep them alive."

No, he's making a shitload of money off thirsty motherfuckers.

If he's trying so hard, then why play so fast and loose with guys' personal data & credit cards. When you cancel an account on there, there's a very tricky screen to get you to pay $20 for "complete erase" of your profile. In other words, pay up or we might just keep your personal data hanging around on our site. You want an interesting story? Try to contest a charge with your CC company. I've read that you'll get a certified letter delivered to your home from AM containing screen shots of your profile, and all the transaction records including your IP address. Pray your wife doesn't open it first.

On top of that, as has been pointed out elsewhere, AM will use "online hosts" as a way to milk $ out of thirsty guys, getting them to burn credits on emails & IM sessions. The website uses numerous "dark design patterns", such as the tricky account cancellation screen, or certain default options like paying extra credits to get a read receipt on your emails.

Just in case any of you bros are married and looking for some on the side, online is a fucking terrible idea. Number #1 rule of infidelity is don't leave a paper trail.

If you're not married, what the fuck are you doing on that site? There are a hundred easier & cheaper ways to get laid.

Quote: (04-13-2014 12:25 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

I have tried it. My earlier thoughts are posted here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28685-...#pid548388

"This guy raises an interesting point. He's not trying to bring marriages down... he's trying to help keep them alive."

No, he's making a shitload of money off thirsty motherfuckers.

If he's trying so hard, then why play so fast and loose with guys' personal data & credit cards. When you cancel an account on there, there's a very tricky screen to get you to pay $20 for "complete erase" of your profile. In other words, pay up or we might just keep your personal data hanging around on our site. You want an interesting story? Try to contest a charge with your CC company. I've read that you'll get a certified letter delivered to your home from AM containing screen shots of your profile, and all the transaction records including your IP address. Pray your wife doesn't open it first.

On top of that, as has been pointed out elsewhere, AM will use "online hosts" as a way to milk $ out of thirsty guys, getting them to burn credits on emails & IM sessions. The website uses numerous "dark design patterns", such as the tricky account cancellation screen, or certain default options like paying extra credits to get a read receipt on your emails.

Just in case any of you bros are married and looking for some on the side, online is a fucking terrible idea. Number #1 rule of infidelity is don't leave a paper trail.

If you're not married, what the fuck are you doing on that site? There are a hundred easier & cheaper ways to get laid.

Haha, so his stated good intentions are nothing but lies. I suppose this is to be expected from a guy who sells sin.

Here's the kicker: Once you're on that site, you're a confirmed cheater whether or not you actually bang any girls.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

"Noel Biderman, the 42 year old Canadian founder of Ashley Madison, a controversial but globally popular adultery website that connects married men and women and discretely enables them to have affairs. "

Making money by facilitating the destruction of marriage and adultery - something that just about every culture in the history of the planet prohibits because of it deleterious effects on social cohesion.;

At the same time faithfully married himself.....

Let me guess...... he's a member of the tribe.

Sell sin to goyim and profit !

This guy merely fulfills a certain demand. I have no issues with him. If we must be angry at someone, we should direct it towards those who have made marriage and family a mockery.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Married MILF bitches are my niche. Especially if their chump hubby pays for me without knowing it.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-13-2014 01:23 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Married MILF bitches are my niche. Especially if their chump hubby pays for me without knowing it.

Are you using AM to acquire said MMBs?

Quote: (04-13-2014 01:25 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

I have not used AM, but I've thought about using it. Before using it I'm trying to see RVFers experience with the site.

Cougarlife is hit or miss, most are straight to the point but lots of fake profiles. Plus, CL's pricing is subscription + credits to send message is not logical.

Quote: (04-13-2014 01:33 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 01:25 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

I have not used AM, but I've thought about using it. Before using it I'm trying to see RVFers experience with the site.

Cougarlife is hit or miss, most are straight to the point but lots of fake profiles. Plus, CL's pricing is subscription + credits to send message is not logical.

Never used Cougarlife, so I can't compare. AM uses a credit system. You buy packages of credits, the per credit price is cheaper as you spend more money, but then you're locked in to spending it. Last I knew there was no subscription to pay but they have ways to get credits out of you - defaults like sending "priority messages" by default which women seem to hate anyway and double the price of the message. Also, when you run out of credits they start restricting access to old messages. Keep a running log in a text file or get them to connect off-site ASAP. ALSO - I highly recommend using a prepaid credit card because they set you up to auto-reload by default and I've heard numerous stories of false charges. Most likely they've just designed the site to trick you into doing charges without realizing it, but a prepaid will at least limit the damage if you make a mistake.

The IM option on AM is a complete waste of money. Don't use it. There's also the same stupid "virtual gift" option they have on PoF. Anybody who ever pays for a virtual gift on any kind of dating site needs to turn in their man card immediately.

The usual statistics apply, the men:women ratio is 20:1 and there's a fair bit of attention whoring ("Email queens"). Most women don't bother posting any kind of photo, most don't even bother filling out the profile past a few checkboxes. You're really shooting in the dark most of the time.

Personally, I feel like hanging out where there's a lot of MILFS, like an upscale mall, or a busy area for working professionals to get lunch, and running daygame is a better bet, but to each his own.

I posted my thoughts on mistresses and infidelity in marriage recently.

http://myproviderboyfriend.com/mistresse...-comeback/

I have heard that a large share of the female profiles on the website (which I've never used) are fake, because there is very little female demand for a website explicitly devoted to adultery.

Quote: (04-13-2014 01:06 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

"Noel Biderman, the 42 year old Canadian founder of Ashley Madison, a controversial but globally popular adultery website that connects married men and women and discretely enables them to have affairs. "

Making money by facilitating the destruction of marriage and adultery - something that just about every culture in the history of the planet prohibits because of it deleterious effects on social cohesion.;

Hahahahahahaha, turns out he is indeed a Jew. However, Judiasm is fundamentally female centered, and mainstream Jewish opinion hates his guts.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/keepingthef..._20110224/

So no Jewish conspiracy here; just a man making $$$$ off of sin. Nothing I wouldn't expect from at least half of the members here, myself included.

Quote: (04-13-2014 09:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Hahahahahahaha, turns out he is indeed a Jew. However, Judiasm is fundamentally female centered, and mainstream Jewish opinion hates his guts.

So no Jewish conspiracy here; just a man making $$$$ off of sin. Nothing I wouldn't expect from at least half of the members here, myself included.

His business partner on the site is Darren Morgenstern.

Got some of that networking going on as well...

Quote: (04-13-2014 09:43 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 09:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

His business partner on the site is Darren Morgenstern.

Got some of that networking going on as well...

If you find one Jew in a project or organization, chances are high there are many other Jews in the background.

Sometimes I wish Catholics networked as well as Jews....

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:23 PM)Glock Wrote:  

I have heard that a large share of the female profiles on the website (which I've never used) are fake, because there is very little female demand for a website explicitly devoted to adultery.

I don't know what a "large share" is. Many don't respond because everyone knows what you're on there for, so response rates for women are like going on OKCupid and marking "casual sex" as what you're looking for. There are definitely "seeking arrangement" types on there, and outright hookers. It does make an obvious target for scammers, but I've met real women off there too. I just feel like the ROI is not good. Also, if I were a really sleazy divorce attorney or private investigator, I'd get on there, arrange to meet some guys, and then present the wife with the evidence. Even better if you can hire a hooker to do the conversations & meetups. Pay her out of the proceeds from the case. For married guys, it's a really dumb idea, like painting a target on yourself... "hey, come divorce rape me". For dudes who are single & have a taste for married strange, it might work OK if you're careful.

I wouldn't say there's very little female demand for adultery. Stats I read estimate 40% of women cheat in their marriage, possibly more. Married women want discretion, they want fun, and they want an escape. It is not the same as gaming a 20 year old college student in her cock carousel years. You're dealing with a woman who's been married a while, probably has a couple kids, and isn't getting enough attention from her husband. Best times: September when the kids are just back in school, right after Valentine's day, right after Mother's day, but really, I've had responses at all times of the year. Right around Thanksgiving seems good too because married chicks are all flustered over planning the holidays and an escape looks pretty good right then. Game required for a newbie is a lighter touch. She's probably a bit older, more sensitive about her looks, and is probably in a relationship that's not working on a pretty deep level so she's going to have a few self-esteem issues. OTOH, teasing can go well. One woman I talked to told me that her first affair was with a guy who teased her about her drink order in line at Starbucks. 45 minutes later, they were in his backseat.

Here's an experiment for you: if you're in a decent-sized urban area, go on your local Craigslist, using Casual Encounters, and write an ad with the title "Married, looking to chat... maybe more?". Write an ad that's not explicit but simply states that you're a married guy looking for a married woman to chat online & flirt... hey if we hit it off, we can meet up for a coffee. A little empathy can help - hey, you're busy with the kids, never get time to yourself, your husband ignores you, I just want to have fun. Put one picture of you on there, leave out or black out your face. You doing something active (extreme sports / motorcycling / waterskiing for example), or just suited up (works best if you're not ripped). No bare chest photos unless you're ripped. Keep the dick photos to yourself unless you like hearing from gay guys.

Post that ad & renew it as needed. Misc Romance also works but much more low key approach is required.

Try that out & tell me married women don't cheat.

Major Mark had a book on gaming married women back in the late '90s that you can still torrent. There's another one that's more recent that I can't recall at the moment, but it really boils down to those few basics: offer a fantasy and an escape from reality.

I'm pretty down on online game in general, and part of the reason for that is that most women I ran into online had had some kind of experience with an offline connection that ended up being a ONS and they wanted to get that back. For example, a guy they met at a work conference, or the chick who got picked up at Starbucks.

The downsides are obvious but worth a reminder. I've never had a gun pointed at me but I have received emails from an irate husband and a phone call one time (the dude had some ninja level people-tracking skills), which definitely got my attention. Burner phone & email accounts are highly recommended, but remember: all someone needs to see is your license plate to find out everything they might want to know about you.

Why would any man off here for example use this site as a paying member when the women have nothing to invest outside of knowing who has the money?

I would think the likes of seeking arrangement beats this site hands down no?

Quote: (04-14-2014 10:51 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Why would any man off here for example use this site as a paying member when the women have nothing to invest outside of knowing who has the money?

I would think the likes of seeking arrangement beats this site hands down no?

No experience with SA but I'd guess that in terms of quality, yes.