rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World Sex-Crazed Romanian Angelina Jolie Lookalike Forced Cab Driver Into Sex twice

World Sex-Crazed Romanian Angelina Jolie Lookalike Forced Cab Driver Into Sex twice

Luminita Perijoc, 31, reportedly pounced on Nicolae Stan, 35, after he delivered wine to her apartment in Tulcea, eastern Romania, in 2012.

With a 4-inch blade she was able to make him to have sex with her. However, he couldn't perform a 3rd time,so she stabbed him 6 times before he managed to escape, locked himself in a bedroom and called the police.
She was arrested, tried to claim she was a victim but later said it must have been her medication that caused her to behave in such way. Apparently, her 4-year sentence was suspended.
The man in question( a married man of 3) said that, while Perijoc had been essentially been let off, he had been given a "life sentence" because of the teasing he'd endured. You can read the full article here.
My view: The man should have been able to escape from a 4-inch knife.
Besides, he should have been able to overpower the woman while he sexed her...

Note: I was warned cause I was posting low-value replies (I was using lols and such such words in my replies) so don't be surprised for mywarning level. I've changed[Image: biggrin.gif]. Thanks.

=

Learning to choke a woman would have been very beneficial in this situation.

erm i was going to say I'd stab her with my dick but having seen some of the other pics on that page, probably not

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote:Quote:

But a court found her guilty and handed her a four year suspended sentence - after she claimed she'd been on strong medication at the time of the attack.

A man who had raped a woman at knifepoint and then stabbed her almost to death would have gotten the life sentence. I'm not even surprised at shit like this anymore.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-11-2014 05:11 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

erm i was going to say I'd stab her with my dick but having seen some of the other pics on that page, probably not

[Image: luminita-4.png]

2 colours in the watermark

2/10 WNB

Quote: (04-11-2014 05:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

But a court found her guilty and handed her a four year suspended sentence - after she claimed she'd been on strong medication at the time of the attack.

A man who had raped a woman at knifepoint and then stabbed her almost to death would have gotten the life sentence. I'm not even surprised at shit like this anymore.

You are right! I didn't even look at it deeply at that angle...

Married dad-of-three Stan said that, while Perijoc had been essentially been let off, he had been given a "life sentence" because of the teasing he'd endured.

"It is terrible. I am now a local celebrity, everyone is talking about me," the Mirror reports him as saying.

"They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knife point," he said.

"They look at her, then look at me and laugh. But I think anyone would find it impossible to perform with a knife at their throat even if they were with Miss Romania," he added.

[Image: lol.gif]

Why couldn't the cabbie overpower the woman and take the knife out of her hands? This bitch must have been really fucking scary.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Why can't I be held at knifepoint for sex with a relatively attractive woman? This ain't fair.
[Image: cry.gif]

Hits 31.

Willing to shank a motherfucker for some dick.

Nothing new to see here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Does anyone think she was stalking this dude before she pounce ?
Wonder if the wife hate him now ? Also , he better get tested . It was not like she was hybrid with horrible features . She have to have something that is not curable .

Quote: (04-11-2014 11:23 AM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

Why can't I be held at knifepoint for sex with a relatively attractive woman? This ain't fair.
[Image: cry.gif]

Scroll down in the article and check out the second pic of her in the slideshow. She's got some serious male facial features.

Wow, wtf.... That woman clearly has some kind of child hood molestation issues to want to derive so much power over a man. I wonder if this is simply the first guy to try and charge her.

bipolar

Should this go in the "how to spot BPD" thread? Imagine running into her on a night out and you prefer to leave afterwards.

Worldstarhiphop put her information out inthe comments section . Dhe used to be sn attorney .

Quote: (04-11-2014 02:24 PM)Jukes Wrote:  

Does anyone think she was stalking this dude before she pounce ?
Wonder if the wife hate him now ? Also , he better get tested . It was not like she was hybrid with horrible features . She have to have something that is not curable .

Lol... Maybe this is not the first time she has done something like this.And I wouldn't be surprised if she has some __ in her...

Quote: (04-11-2014 11:18 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Married dad-of-three Stan said that, while Perijoc had been essentially been let off, he had been given a "life sentence" because of the teasing he'd endured.

"It is terrible. I am now a local celebrity, everyone is talking about me," the Mirror reports him as saying.

"They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knife point," he said.

"They look at her, then look at me and laugh. But I think anyone would find it impossible to perform with a knife at their throat even if they were with Miss Romania," he added.

[Image: lol.gif]

Why couldn't the cabbie overpower the woman and take the knife out of her hands? This bitch must have been really fucking scary.

Yes. That was what I taught. With a 4-inch knife, I taught he should be able to overpower her... Yeah... she much have been really scary. That's the best explanation.