rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trip Report: 3 Weeks in the Dominican Republic

I’m not quite sure where to begin.

I just spent 3 weeks in the DR. Got back home a couple days ago. It’s disheartening to have left, but I’m glad for my experiences and it gives me more motivation to make travelling and living abroad a lifestyle for me in the future.

If I could sum up my DR experience in a sentence, I’d say I just scratched the surface of what the DR offers, and I have unfinished business in this place.

This is going to be a long one. I like to write and this is something for me to look back on. This will read like a short story. I enjoy reading the trip reports here on the forum and hopefully you guys enjoy reading this one as well.

I'll split this into subtitles for simplicity:

- Why did I choose the DR, preparation for my trip
- Arrival in Santo Domingo
- First week in Santo Domingo
- On to Santiago
- On to Cabarete and the North Coast
- Back to the capital
- Last few days in the DR
- Back home and conclusion

First and foremost, I have to thank the following guys:

Aliblahba, Travelhardcore, 20nation, pitt, solo, saladin, fisto, el mechanico for their PM’s and information on the DR;

thedriver, kavakid, caribbean soul, rover, patron, copac, for PM's and meeting up and each adding to my trip in someway or another.

Why did I choose the DR, preparation for my trip
At first I wanted to travel abroad. Then I wanted to do it solo for the self-improvement, I felt this was unique because so very few young guys like me do something like this. Then I wanted to meet and experience foreign girls in another culture. Then I wanted to pick up a new language. I decided on the DR after narrowing down my choices between DR and Colombia, both had the spanish I was looking for, much data here on the forum, relatively cheap to fly. I’ve always had an interest in Latin cultures being from one myself.

I chose the DR because it offered more experiences for me. I was looking at staying in Medellin if I did colombia, but in the DR I could travel around for cheap and get more than just a city experience. Flights were also cheaper. I booked a roundtrip to santo domingo for 3 weeks a month ahead of time and that was it. I started planning out my trip and what I would do, using the forum and google.

I started pipelining about 3-4 weeks before my trip. Badoo at first, and slowly a bit of tagged later. Didn’t spend any money online. I built it up slowly, but by the day I would arrive I had somewhere in between 20-30 decent to strong responsive girls on whatsapp. A couple I had skyped with, but I hadn’t set any plans yet and I had at one point or another suggested to all girls I’d message them after I arrived so we could meet up sometime and get to know each other in person. I had a backstory of some sorts but essentially I told them I’m travelling open ended with no fixed return date with plans to live in the country (which at first was a lie, but by the end of this trip ended up being true).

My spanish before this trip was very basic. I speak portuguese fluently so I had a nice base to learn spanish from however. I did about 30 hours of Pimsleur spanish so I felt confident I could do well. I would find later that the spanish here is more complicated than it seems at first glance with pronounciation, speed, and slang. I could have basic conversations though from my first day here and that would improve greatly so I didn’t suffer much problems, and I could understand for the most part pretty well.

Arriving in Santo Domingo
Arrived at 2pm, with tentative hotel reservation and planning to meet thedriver at the airport. I felt a rush of excitement being in a new country all on my own. I met up with thedriver and we went to get a simcard but I was having phone problems despite my phone being unlocked. We went to the city for me to settle in the hotel first.

At first glance the views of the mar caribe on the drive from the airport to the city were breathtaking. I was soaking in the start of my first ever caribbean experience. Driver was telling me stories and I was learning more about him and the DR and I couldn’t be more excited. We arrive in the city and it’s almost like me being back home in a Brazilian city except with a caribbean theme. The driving is the same, slightly chaotic, traffic, people trying to sell you stuff at red lights, the buildings and little shops and colmados everywhere.

We arrive in the colonial zone where my hotel reservation is and I get settled in. Nice place for $35 a night, great logistics, thanks to THC and 20nation for that one.

We walked around a bit along el conde so I got familiar with it. Driver showed me places to get necessities and cheap places to eat, also showed me places were the other forum members have been to and hung around often. We went outside the colonial zone for a bit to find a place to try and get my phone fixed. Didn’t happen that day but long story short I would get it to work the next day after visiting several places of many who tried to rip me off or give me potentially false information on what was wrong.

I got settled in that night after thanking driver for hanging out with me for the day and familiarizing me with the city a little bit. Hung out with the hotel guy that is there 24/7 at work. Cool dude and I would become friends with him overtime.

First week Santo Domingo
My plans were tentative, I planned to stay in the city for a week, then travel up north with a few places in mind for at least a week, and then seeing what happens from there. I was excited to finally work on my pipeline and try to meet the girls. I realized I virtually had no responsibilities besides get myself water for my room every now and then, go the bank when I was low on pesos, and eat.

[Image: 124-santo-domingo-rep%C3%BAblica-dominicana.jpg]

I noticed within my first few days that there was a certain vibe about the girls here. They have tremendous amount of sex appeal. Even girls that are just bangable have a certain sexuality about them. Walking down el conde where there are many tourists I do see attractive tourist girls, but almost always the dominican girl close by for some reason is more attractive to me. And I thought I was going to have a hard time being attracted to some girls here because I prefer girls that are more fair skinned. But now to tell you the truth the average black girls here are more attractive than your average white girl almost all of the time.

I set up 3 dates for my second day here. One in the afternoon, and two at 6 or so to account for flaking. The afternoon one flaked but told me she might be free later that night, so I just looked ahead to the next girl. One of the 6 pm ones came through and I met her for a drink at 7 when she came. She had an okay face but at first glance her body was great. I was excited because logistics were so good. After finishing up a drink and some mildly entertaining conversation with some good touching, I told her I needed water for my room, and went to the nearby supermarket. It was very easy to get her back to my room this way without having to face potential resistance (thanks 20n, THC for that trick).

Once there some took time to get comfortable, there is only a bed to lie or sit on. Relaxed, put something on TV, and I started kissing her after a few minutes. Slow at first, and escalating. She’d stop me and I’d do two step forwards one back with escalation. It got to the point sex was very close when she told me she was on her period (….). I didn’t want to lose a notch again because of this so I told her it doesn’t bother me and we can improvise, so I faked the confidence because I had no experience in period sex before. I took her to the bathroom, made sure to use a condom, and got my notch. Sex was shitty, I expected blood but not that much, and it was an insane mess to clean up after. But I was glad to get my flag. I sent her home a bit later. She seemed to be genuinely attracted to me, and although she is looking for a provider being 27 and with a kid (I would find out after the sex) she didn’t ask me for money once. I told her to pay her way to see me and I could pay her way back, so this date cost me a couple beers and a cheap taxi ride back home. I didn’t complain. I also did not plan to see her again.

I ended up flaking on the other two girls who wanted to see me at 9.

The next day I was excited for, because I had planned to meet my two strong prospects on this day. One I had built up much comfort with over skype the past week, and the other slowly overtime on whatsapp. Both were cute girls and showed genuine interest in getting to know me. This was not the case with my entire pipeline, some of the girls showed interest but I could tell strongly they wanted something from me besides getting to know me first, with these girls I would not end up meeting any of them.

My first date was at 1 pm, and the girl had classes at 6, so I knew I had some good time, and the other I planned for 7 so I could get a bite before she showed up.

The first girl shows promptly after 1, and I see her walking towards me down the street while I’m on the phone with her. She’s very short, I had seen her list herself as 4’10 but I wasn’t quite expecting that. Nevertheless she was cute, young low 20s, and I could see from first glance she had a feminine vibe in her walk just like I imagined from skyping with her. I didn’t bother getting drinks I told her I needed more water for my room (which I actually did) and got her back to my room that way. She was very comfortable with me from the onset and was touching me a lot. I put on some bachata and meregue as she had promised to teach me how to dance her dominican music. Danced with her for a bit and I knew I was going to enjoy escalating with her because I found her attractive and I truly enjoyed her company, unlike the girl from the night before.

This could be a long story on its own. But I did bang her, although it wasn’t easy. It took me 3 hours of resistance, at first I took a bit long to get the first kiss in, because she was shy to it and giving me the cheek, and I wanted to play that slow so she felt comfortable. After the first kiss I put space in between us for a bit before I kissed her again. I literally followed Roosh’s LMR method in Bang to the point. I read Bang last year and this is the first time I’ve used that LMR method exactly, it payed back in gold. I had to be very patient and playful with my escalating. Besides, she kept reminding me she had classes soon, and I would just tell her ‘you can leave now if you want it’s okay’. I was ready to lose her any minute. She ended up going to class late, and the sex was very satisfying. I wanted to spend more time with her and she told me the same so I told her she could come over after her classes ended at 10 and spent the night if she wanted to. She was flattered and agreed to it. She came back and I had an experience to be cherished that night, I was so attracted to her, and I loved her personality and femininity. It’s also important to note I didn’t spend one dime on her. She paid her way to see me didn’t ask to go out and spend money on food or drinks or anything. She seemed like a quality girl, lives in a nicer area in the city, goes to university, speaks decent english and such. I’ll call her Adriana just for simplicity. After she left the next morning my hotel buddy (which was super chill with me bringing girls back, he never gave it away to the girls) asked me about my novia. I finally learned what it means (dominican girlfriend) and he started referring to Adriana as my novia because I spent more time with her.

I flaked on the 7pm girl because I didn’t care about seeing another girl that day and chose to enjoy a nice dinner with a beer instead. She was my other strong prospect, I’ll call her Lina, as I will meet her in a couple days.

The next day, the friday. I was excited today because my schedule finally worked with kavakid’s, who I had been talking to extensively and had been very helpful during my first few days. We planned to meet up that night. I honestly couldn’t care if I pulled a new girl this night, I would rather have spent another night with Adriana again. But I knew I had to work other options and not come off needy, although she had been texting me positively quite a bit.

[Image: VFGHJASSFY6_conde_ente.jpeg]

I tried a date with another pipeline girl during the day, but it didn’t go through. I left in the evening to meet kavakid and walked to the university zone. I walked through gazcue and liked the area at first impressions and could see myself living here for a bit.

Met up with kavakid and we went to a nearby colmado with a lively crowd to see what girls we could approach. We didn’t do much here but went to a supermarket nearby that was at a busy time, around 7, and it was now dark out. I did a couple indirect approaches here to experiment but besides basic ramble they didn’t go anywhere.

We met up with caribbean soul, and walked around a bit. Did another approach or two with moving girls that didn’t stop after they heard my ‘excuse me, do you speak english’ opener. The guys had a place in mind nearby and on the way I caught a girl by herself standing still, seemingly waiting for transport. She was receptive to my opener and warmed up quickly, although I knew I was on a time frame before her bus came by. I tried to build up some rapport quickly and it was going really well after 5 minutes so when I was just about to leave and get her number her bus came by and she hopped on, it was a bit upsetting as this was my first good approach but whatever.

We went to a place nearby that had some busy streets and people hanging out, eating and drinking. We went into a bar/club that was very packed and stayed there only for a moment. Kavakid and I went to a nearby la sirena supermarket and he approached a couple girls there. We went back outside after meeting up again with carribean soul and from here on we just hungout for a bit until I split because I didn’t want to have a late night, and kavakid felt the same. I was exhausted and didn’t mind getting back and having a good sleep. Said good bye to the guys and one of their friends I met and went on my way to get transport back to the hotel. I thought I would run into these guys again but this would be the only time I’d be out with them and it’s a shame I couldn’t spend more time with these guys. Kavakid was really helpful and fun to be out with and caribbean soul at first impression was a really cool guy.

I across the university campus, thinking back on how much fun I had with Adriana last night when I came across a very cute, fair skinned girl wearing red walking towards me. I instantly knew I had to approach her, I got her attention with a perdon, and asked her if she spoke english. She said very little I said it’s okay because I can speak decent spanish. I proceeded to ask her directions because I’m a bit lost (not really) and on my way to get transport back home. I kept some distance in between us because she seemed a bit uptight. She was helpful and I threw out bait about how it’s my first few days in the city to which she couldn’t help but ask more. She liked my background and my brief talking about my travel experience and got very comfortable and interested in talking to me. I cut the distance a bit and was closer to her and she wasn’t uptight anymore. After a 10 minute conversation I got her number, chatted a couple more minutes and said goodbye.

On my way home I grabbed a taxi and agreed on a fee of 150 pesos, although the guy wanted to obviously charge me for more. On the way back he started talking about chicas and me half understanding what he said I just agreed to whatever and added in my 2 cents saying I like dominican chicas. Little did I know I probably agreed to some of his questions that ended up having the taxi take me to a whorehouse. ‘chicas’ he said. ‘No no, no quiero, quiero ir a el conde.’ He got pissed and took me to my location. I went to pay the 150 but realized I only had 100 and 200 bills, no 50’s, and obviously he doesn’t have any change.

For the weekend I had agreed to spend the sunday with Adriana, but she sent me a text saying she couldn’t do the sunday anymore. I told her if she’s free she could spend the saturday night with me because I wasn’t going to go out and she said ok. I still planned a date with Lina who I still was intent on meeting and she came around 5. She was a bit older in her late 20s, but had a nice body. She was very touchy with me and very receptive to my humor while we had a drink, leading me to think it would be no problem at least getting her back to my room to try and escalate further. She did not want to come in my hotel when I told her I had to use the bathroom even though I told her we could just chill there for 5 minutes in the AC and then go back outside and do something else. I lost motivation after this and looked forward to later that night when I would see Adriana again. I went outside and hung out with her a bit more but I lost motivation to escalate, although she was pretty cool to talk to. We still touched quite a bit but I didn’t kiss her, and I told her I had plans for 9 so I sent her home then. I’d see her again a week later in Cabarete, and I’ll detail how that went through soon.

I text Adriana to find what time she is coming over and she tells me she has plans to go out with her friends that night. I should have known better to try and plan something with her on a Saturday night that same day, and I felt bad because I wanted to see her again and I was probably coming off needy to her and maybe making her lose attraction for me. I told myself to give her some space and went a couple days without texting her, although she texted me on the sunday.

The sunday a fever hit me hard and I lost the entire day. I had planned a date with a girl this day who showed strong interest but I flaked a couple hours before, thinking earlier that day I would feel better. She was pissed and told me she won’t meet me anymore because it really disappointed her for me to flake on late notice, I said ok I understand and she would later text me a week later wanting to meet. I didn’t end up meeting her.

The monday I wanted to make up for missing out sunday, now that I felt better. Planned 3 dates today, one at 1 with the other girl I had skyped before this trip although a bit less, one at 5, and one at 9. First girl wanted me to go spend the afternoon with her in her barrio on the otherside of town, to which I said no but she could meet me where I was, she said too far and wanted me to pay for her way there and back and I felt she was just into me for money. I could be wrong she could have wanted to meet me but strictly been held back for money reasons but I didn’t care because I had other options in my pipeline. I wanted girls to at least invest something in a trip towards me. I explored more of the colonial zone and drank a beer with a nice lunch while I killed time until my date.

When 5pm came around and I told her to give me a shout when she’s on the way, she told me she would be late. She ended up showing up close to 7 which bothered me a bit because I still had a date set for 9, which I was a bit more excited for since that girl was more cool to talk to and seemed for attractive. This girl that showed up at 7 had a bangable body, but there was something I didn’t like. Maybe it’s because her hair was very short.

Either way I got her back to my room pretty easily to chill, at around 8. This is where I would make a player mistake. I probably had a pretty good chance to bang her, at the very least escalate well, since she was comfortable next to me lying on the bed and my touching. However I looked forward to the later date, because I felt that girl was more attractive. I didn’t even kiss her and to her disappointment I ended it short because I told her I had plans to go out with a friend that night. We agreed to meetup again when I came back to santo domingo the following week, as the next day I had plans to travel to the north.

I went on my date at 9, and she did not meet my unrealistic expectations. She was taller than me and less attractive than her pictures. She had a nice body actually but her face didn’t intrigue me and something about her vibe. We got a drink and I got to know her a bit and besides her looks she actually does really well for herself. Speaks 4 languages, has a good job, a car, all at 21. We went for a walk on the malecon at night which was actually really nice. The park on the coast had a nice lively crowd with music and karaoke. I split from her and didn’t meet up with her again, regretting the chance lost for a bang earlier.

On to Santiago
I prepared my bags and within 30 minutes I was set, called a taxi and took a metro bus to santiago. Trip time was under 2 hours. I got there around midday and booked a hotel room at a very inexpensive place for $20 a night (PM me if you want the location). Logistically it was good near the center of the city so you can take a taxi many places for cheap, the only problem was that it’s a highly unwalkable area. On my second day here during the day I went to the monument that on map is just over a kilometer away which should have taken me up to 15 minutes to get to but it took me half an hour, because of all the highways you have to walk around and across.

I met up with forum member rover in the afternoon and we went for a drink at a quiet bar when it started pouring. Insane amounts of rain that lasted 20 minutes. My first rainfall in the DR. We had some beer and talked about life in the DR with everything from lifestyle to girls and in between. We also talked about life back here in Canada. Rover has been here for some time and is very knowledgeable on the DR.

[Image: Santiago-monumento.jpg]

I had a couple girls pipelined here in Santiago that I wanted to meet. I set a date plan for 9 with a chica that had an average face, fake blonde hair, but had fantastic tits. Rover and I drank beers at another bar in a mall on the outside patio and hung out a bit longer until my date. At this point I couldn’t care if the chick flaked or not because I was having fun with rover talking about the DR and Santiago, which at first impressions was a more relaxed and down to earth city as opposed to the capital.

After numerous texts, she was late about an hour and a half, and I met her at the same bar after leaving for a bit with rover. She had a stunning body. We got a drink together and I find however she is one of the most boring girls I’ve ever talked to. I managed to maintain the interaction because I really wanted to bang her.

I got her back to my room after taking a taxi back with the pretext of listening to music. She put on some bachata and I’d alternate with my music which she enjoyed. Started kissing after a bit and she seemed to allow me to escalate easily with pauses to slow things down. Once I got to her tits though she started saying she had to leave because she had work early in the morning. I’d say ok but she still stuck around and kept letting me escalate which I took as a good sign. Until she started suggesting I go back to her place and sleep with her there. She suggested many times when I would just say she could stay over (and that we don’t have to do anything) and I’d call her a taxi early before work. She said no and strongly tried to convince me to come back to her place.

I thought this was a sketchy situation because I barely know this girl after a couple hours and she wants me to go to her house at 1 am in a city I’m not familiar with or comfortable with at night. Also because she was strongly pleading me to come back. What girl that lives with family wants you to sleep over when she barely knows you? And if she really wanted sex/cuddle with me in her mind she could have done it right there on the spot..

I called her a taxi home. I wouldn’t see her again. She would say things the next day over text as “don’t worry I’m not crazy or anything you can come over its safe.” I just went with my gut instinct, it could have cost me a notch but the peace of mind was more important.

The next day after my day monument tour (which is really nice, great views of the city) I had my second date planned in the evening. Long story short this girl was really cool, a bit older at 27, but she told me she’s a virgin right away because she was a nun or involved in church or something for most of her life. Told me she wants to have sex and is looking for the right guy. I knew I was leaving santiago the next day and wouldn’t come back on this trip so even if I could escalate fast enough I didn’t want to pump and dump her. I didn’t want to be her first, she actually was good company and had a strong feminine vibe as well. Does well for herself and on her way to become a teacher. She had to leave at a certain time too to catch the last bus to La Vega where she lived but I made sure to get some kissing in at least to which she was happy because she told me she hasn’t kissed a guy in 4 years. I found this really hard to believe but she was sloppy so maybe it is true. I learned about some DR culture and history from her.

That night I met up with rover again because I really wanted a night out in santiago. Rover knew a couple clubs so we met around 10 pm and had some drinks before our night out. I was going to miss santiago because my short time here was so eventful and I had good company. We went out after 12 and first hit up a very loud club with a young crowd. Got a drink, hung out for a bit, and I absorbed the dominican club atmosphere. I approached one girl nearby and grabbed her hand for a dance and she was enthusiastic about it but the dance was short. Rover said he knew another spot so we left. This other spot was very similar type of music but had a more relaxed instead of all out crazy vibe. It wasn’t as packed and people seemed more laid back. Not many approachable girls here but I did see one with her friend who I had to approach because she was very cute and seemed very receptive. Had a good dance with her, my first time dancing dominican music. I have dance floor game experience so I can cope well even though I don’t know much about latin or any structured dancing. My cousin who has strong dance skills and lived with me for 6 months had an influence on my skill though because we went out dozens of times and I learned a lot from him.

Rover told me I was lucky I approached her that moment because he was just about to lol. I’d come back and dance with her every 10-15 minutes or so, where in between I’d lay back with rover drinking and soaking in the nightlife. Rover and I did approach another couple girls together in a different spot later which went decently well. We’d go outside and cool off and talk more about dominican nightlife and santiago. Before we left I took that girl’s number, I’ll call her Ania.

I said my farewell to rover as I didn’t plan on coming back to santiago on this trip and thanked him for showing me around and for the good company in the city.

On to Cabarete and the North Coast
Rover gave me the suggestion of setting up base in Cabarete and visiting Sosua and Puerto Plata during the day instead of individually staying over in each place on my way to Cabarete. I wanted to spend several days or up to a week in the beach area to relax. I was in contact with patron over the past few weeks who had been giving me some sound advice on girls and DR as well. We met up as he was going to be up in Cabarete as well.

I stayed in his villas which would be the best place I’d stay in during my whole trip. Inexpensive, 5 minutes walk from the beach and 10 from the city. Very comfortable and also had a pool. Give me a shout if you want his contact since he is no longer on the forum, and you plan to be in the north coast of the DR as you must check this place out.

Patron was very good company while I was in Cabarete. On several days we’d text each other what are you up to, nothing, okay lets get drinks and chill. We went to several happy hour which was always occurring at any one of the numerous bars along the beach. We’d sit down for hours drinking cheap 2 for 1 mojitos and pina coladas. We’d talk about DR and girls and life back home in North America. Patron has been here for several years and in his words is here forever and I can understand why. Life is great and inexpensive here.

[Image: DSC00006_Det.sized.jpg]

Of course with that you are giving up daily comforts you always have in North America. No matter where I stay hot water isn’t always guaranteed when you shower, wifi is always spotty, power dies randomly and sometimes for long periods of time, service can be painfully slow, although it’s in my experience usually good.

On my second day walking along the beach in the morning I came across a very attractive girl laying in the sand on her own, watching people kitesurf. I wanted a beach approach for the first time so I walked by her and came back 5 minutes later as I was walking back after changing directions. I went over to her and asked her if she spoke english, she said no so I changed to spanish and asked her about things to do at night in cabarete, throwing out how I’ve been in the country for over a week wanting to live here and just taking some days off at the beach.

She was receptive to help me but I knew I had to find out why she was there by herself. Turns out she was watching her man/friend/boyfriend kitesurf who had taken her up there for the day. I ended the conversation a minute after that, thinking that’s the first approach of possibly many in cabarete but that was the only girl I ever approached here. In hindsight, I’ve approached a few hundred girls during the day ever since getting into game and this was a girl in the top 5 of attractiveness. Her body was insanely stunning and her face was extremely cute. I wasn’t nervous at all because It helped to think I’m just a lost old man looking for information.

Patron and rover both told me to give shout to girls I had in my pipeline to come and spend a night with me in Cabarete. I texted like 7 or 8 girls, including Adriana, Lina, campus girl I met in santo domingo, and now Ania from santiago.

Adriana was very interested in coming, and she was the girl I wanted to come the most. She flaked to come down on the friday, and I turned to getting Lina to come and planned for that on the saturday. Adriana told me later on the friday she could actually come down tomorrow, and to patron suggestion he told me to double book it because both girls would probably flake, as I was truly expecting a lot for them to cross the country by bus to see me, as it’s a 4 hour trip.

Lina texted me early on the saturday and told me she was on the bus and would be in Cabarete around noon. Adriana could only take the noon bus so I was forced to flake on her despite wanting to be with her the most, but I looked on the bright side that I had a good chance of banging a new girl, and could always see Adriana back in the capital.

Lina arrived and I met her in sosua after my first experience with concho transport. We hopped in a gua-gua which is a small to medium sized van with anywhere from 10-20 or more people in at any given time. It was the most uncomfortable yet at the same time interesting public transport I’ve ever taken. This shit was hilarious. There were people sticking out of windows and the door was wide open with 4 people standing with their bodies out the van while holding onto it outside.

Got back with her to my villa, she was very excited and I didn’t have to pay her for her trip, although I told her if she needed I could pay her way back, since she did make a large investment to see me.

After a nice lunch on the beach and some drinks, Lina and Iwent back to relax the afternoon in the villa. I bought a small Ron Barcelo rum and to her suggestion mixed it with cranberry juice and it actually turned out a good drink. We cooled off with music and drinks and I had her on the couch trying to escalate with her for the first time. It took me a bit but I started making out with her but she wasn’t getting turned on as she told me she was very tired and wanted a nap. She did wake up early and had a long trip afterall. We slept for a bit on the couch and I woke her up again and tried to escalate more. After a slow escalation which took me some time to get her top off she told me we weren’t going to have sex, which is normal but the worst was she told me she was also on her period. I jumped off a cliff in my mind to a fatal death. If it came down to it I probably would have period sex again for the notch but it was so much of a burden and not a natural progression for me in the bed where sex just instantaneously happens after some time escalating and fighting LMR. Fuck.

We went outside and had a drink by the pool dominican style in lawnchairs and patron came out for a bit and we had a chat. He just chills all the time in this place and has no worries about getting girls because he has them back home and he lives here so if he doesn’t have a girl at the moment he can easily find one so there is no stress.

Night came down and we went back inside, listening to some upbeating music with more drinks. She was actually more horny now, she kept wanting to kiss me instead of mostly the other way around and she was physically escalating me. She’d stop though whenever I’d naturally want to proceed further. We both got tired eventually and went to get ready to sleep. I told her minimal clothing and we cuddled a bit and we chatted some more. She told me how she wanted me as a friend and despite being attracted to me physically she did not want to have sex just for sex, I mean how many girls say this and do it right but she is in her late 20’s so she is looking for an older boyfriend who can provide for her. She knows I’m young, 23 (as I tell all these girls, I’m actually 20) and am not the best option for her. I give one last attempt at turning her on which works but I stop because I got too lazy and if I did get a chance to fuck her which didn’t seem like I was going to I’d have to do it in the shower or something and it was going to be shit sex most likely. I just jerked off there because I might as well if she’s giving me a HJ (I couldn’t get a blowjob out of her either) and went to sleep.

The next day had a nice breakfast, some good talks about dominican culture. We watched dominicans play baseball on the beach using their hands as a bat. I then sent her on her way at noon. She hitched a ride with her friend so I didn’t have to pay her way back.

I chilled the rest of the evening, I think I spent that afternoon with patron on the beach. We drank for several hours there and got a bit buzzed. It was sunday and the beach was full of dominicans here for the day. I enjoyed the afternoon and wondered how different the past night would have been if Adriana had come down instead. She was texting me saying how much she wanted to be there with me and was sad because she had to unpack her bags which were ready.

By the way, once I gave up on sex with Lina I told her a bunch of stuff I usually don’t say. I didn’t care about her anymore. I told her I was actually 20 and blew her mind because she thought I lied about my age at first, but that I was actually older and 25. I told her I had banged another girl in the capital who I liked and wanted to spend time with Lina because I didn’t want to get too attached to the other girl. She seemed nonchalant about it in person, but later in a couple days she would start texting me all pissed off and jealous because I had banged another girl before seeing her. Maybe she wanted to bang me now, but I didn’t care and I didn’t have time for her when I would come back to the capital a few days later.

Daily I’d walk on the beach and soak in the sights and the waves and the fresh air. I’d have nice and rather inexpensive breakfasts on the beach sand daily. In the evenings I would eat a filling burrito or a filling chinese meal for 150 pesos. Patron headed back to his city and that was the last I saw of him on this trip. Although we’d talk a lot over the remainder of my trip and he continued to give me feedback.

On that sunday night I decided to roll out solo. I wasn’t expecting a large turnout but given this was a tourist location and dominicans like to party all the time that there could at least be one decent place I could meet some locals or interact with other tourists a little bit. I had some drinks while listening to upbeat music and rolled out around 10. Came across a prostitute posting up along the road and thought I’d talk to her because this is the first obvious prostitute I’ve come across so far. I asked for her price to get an idea and she said 1000 pesos (25 bucks). Wow I thought, that is nothing, I said too much for me but I could do 500 pesos. She thought about it for a second and said yes. I wasn’t going to go through with it, but this surprised me. She was in her 30’s but still pretty attractive and for 15 bucks I could bang her. I told her I’d come back obviously not meaning too as I had the bars to hit up.

I get to the city and it’s a bust. There is nothing but a few couples outside drinking in tables. I walked along the beach in the dark for a bit and walked back home. Skyped with a friend from home.

On the monday I took a concho to sosua, and then to Puerto Plata. Once there I took a motoconho to the telefero for the Pico isabel de torres mountain. That was probably the most adrenaline I felt on this entire trip. Here I was on the back of this bike driven by a guy going in oncoming traffic at times and crossing intersections by weaving through traffic, he wasn’t wearing a helmet and drove with one hand while texting with the other..

I arrived safely to my surprise and took the cable car up the mountain for some breathtaking views. Wandered up there through the gardens and forest and enjoyed the nature environment. I was by myself in this forest and felt some peace. Saw some breakthaking sights of the country from here, as far as the eye could see.

[Image: isabel-de-torres-24433.jpg]

Tuesday was coming around and I had been chatting with Ania I met in santiago. This girl was very cute and I wanted to see her again, but she kept suggesting we could meet when I was in santiago again, to which I knew for this trip I wasn’t going to be. I seemed to convince her to take the bus for the day to cabarete and called her and had a fun 15 minute chat with her monday night and planned to have her come down the monday morning. Even though it sounded like there was a 99% chance she’d be coming down, I knew the chances were at best 50%.

She flaked in the morning, giving me a very long explanation which may or may not be true.

I planned for the worst and decided to relax for my last day in Cabarete. Had a nice breakfast, walked along the entire beach (which takes about 20 minutes each way as far as I went) and cooled off. Had some drinks at the sports bar in the afternoon and watched the Champions League game. Met a guy in his 30s that was there solo to watch the game since all his friends don’t care about footy and were still hungover from the previous night. Made a cool friend during the 2 hours of the match.

During the game some guy approached us trying to befriend us like some locals do in exchange for trying to get some money. This guy approached me a few days ago and told me a story how he was shot in the war and hasn’t been able to work since. Now he approached us and tried to befriend my pal by trying to convince him he played for manchester united which was the team we were watching. He said he used to play for them and then got shot and is now in the dominican but needs money for food [Image: dodgy.gif]
I think the guy gave him 50 pesos to leave us alone.

In the evening I watched some people kitesurf, took some pictures, enjoyed my last moments for the time being on this beautiful beach.

Back to the capital
On the wednesday I headed back to santo domingo, catching the earliest 820 metro bus from sosua. I planned to meet Adriana again hoping she wouldn’t flake, but also hoping to maybe meet with another pipeline or two once back in the city. All I knew is I had to bang again, someone because I had been a week without sex in this country where the sex appeal of the girls drives you insane.

I take a taxi back to el conde and sign in to my new hotel. I had to relocate because the past one was now going under renovations for a few weeks and would be closed. I made sure to take a picture with my hotel friends who were good company during afternoons and evenings, and I would see them a couple times during my last week back in santo domingo.

I planned to meet the campus girl at 5 pm as she was showing some interest and starting texts with me but she flaked. I had a nice dinner and relaxed a bit as I had plans to meet Adriana after her classes at 10. She showed up to my surprise a bit because it had been so hard to see her again since the first and only day we had spent together. She was happy and cheerful as always and we had a great night together. The morning we went for breakfast and she not once cared about what she wanted or ever order anything she wants because I was going to pay for it. She wouldn’t even look at menus she told me just order whatever anything simple. We spent some of the afternoon were we hung out in the park colon before coming back to the hotel and banging one more time before she had to go to classes.

I had girls from my pipeline wanting to hangout but I couldn’t care at the moment. I had a lot of sex the past day and wouldn’t mind just spending the night again with Adriana, and I told her she could come back and spend the night, to which she did. This was the night I told her I had to leave the following tuesday, and I had told her a bit the past night as well I had to make a decision of some sorts. I told her I had to come back home to sort some things out before I am able to come and live here in the DR. She was a bit upset but understood.

The next day the friday we went for breakfast again and afterwards we walked along the malecon and hung out at the park for a couple hours, went for ice cream before she went to class again. She wanted to spend more time with me because she knew I was leaving early next week but I told her this friday I was going to go out with my friend but we could spend the night saturday, she seemed satisfied by that.

The friday night I met up with forum member copac who I’ve been exchanging PM’s for several weeks. We both planned to visit the DR and have been in touch since before either of us landed. We met in the evening and driver was also with him so it was good company. We grabbed drinks and dinner before walking along the malecon to kill a bit of time until 10-11 pm when the bars and clubs got busy. We had great conversations between the three of us, as usual girls, the country, travel, lifestyle. Driver as usual had many stories about the DR to tell us.

We went to the Napolitano and Jaragua to check out their bars but mostly to relax. Walking along the malecon at night is a nice vibe as well. Driver had to go so copac and I had a drink at the Jaragua while chatting about game and life back home. We exchanged stories about how we each got into game, our experiences, and why we like the roosh forum community so much.

We walked back along the malecon and copac was being harassed by young kids looking to clean his shoes. One followed us for 5 minutes at one point while we were talking he just walked alongside us expecting us to suddenly change our minds and need shoes cleaned. Eventually he left us alone.

[Image: MaleconG_thumb.jpg]

We got back to the colonial zone looking for a bar or club nearby el conde. I didn’t want to head out to avenida venezuela on the other side of town and copac was content with hanging out nearby. We found a club and walked in towards the blasting sounds of dominican music. Unfortunately the crowd was 80% tourists as we should have known being the ZC and the vibe was off from the dominican crowd I had experienced in my club night in santiago. People were dancing and enjoying themselves then here people were just drinking in groups standing around, on the packed dance floor. The few dominican girls there were against the wall with their arms crossed, unreceptive to approaches. Could have approached one or two but didn’t. Copac and I just had a drink in the back patio where it was quitter and we chatted some more.

We then left without expectations, neither of us rejecting the thought of calling it a night early. Both of us had banged the past few days, I had plans with Adriana the next day and copac had a bunch of dates lined up. We walked along el conde some more and tried to decide if any of the girls were not pros. We approached two who were sitting at a bench to try and find out, if for anything for our amusement. Copac approached first and started speaking to them in spanish and I approached the other girl on some topic about going out on friday nights. Within 30 seconds they told us to sit down with them and made space for us, first yellow flag and right after they offered us massages, red flag. We ejected and walked towards parque independencia, where copac would get a taxi ride home. Here for the peace of mind you might as well call a taxi I feel so that you get a better price and because it is more reliable. This was the the last I would see of copac on this trip as we didn’t match our schedules afterwards, and we are keeping in touch, we both have like minded plans, I’m sure we’ll run into each other again soon.

Last few days in the DR
It was now Saturday meaning I had 3 more days until the day I had to leave. I started feeling a bit sad recalling my experiences, and I would look over my pictures. I planned to see Adriana that evening but she told me it would have to be later at night because she was busy earlier. No problem, I did some more sightseeing of the colonial zone.

El conde or zona colonial is not the place to be if you are going to live here, I realized. You get sick of it quick and there are much better places to be in the city, of which I’ve just barely scratched the surface. It’s nice and fun for a week the chill spots in the colonial zone like parque colon and seeing the historic buildings like the cathedral but besides that you want to be situated some place else. Since I had so much time I’d often walk to the malecon 5-10 minutes away and walk along the coast, cherishing the view of the mar caribe, the palm trees, and the hot weather.

I napped and caught up with nothing useful online while I waited for Adriana to arrive. I realized I wasn’t working other options anymore and I was in a way attaching to her so throughout the day I had been texting Ania from santiago, who had shown more interest in me and now knew I was also leaving. I tried a hail mary with her and told her to come spend the day with me tomorrow, that I could pay for her trip if she needed. I didn’t care about all other pipeline girls who were now annoying me since I had little interest in them. One of the girls from a date on my first week told me she had an errotic dream about me suggesting sex with her is almost a given but I didn’t care to see her as I rather spend time with the girl I have right now since I also enjoy her company.

I tried to workout how I would spend the night with Adriana and the evening with Ania. Ania this time seemed very convinced to come down and she called me to talk, she also told me it’s good to meet in the capital because nobody knows her there and she can’t be seen with other guys in her area since she has an overseas husband. I did not know whether this was a good or a bad thing. I also had been very direct with her over text and told her if she comes down we are going to have sex. She was receptive and said only if I am very convincing and worth the temptation, to which I said she won’t have to worry about that.

She told me to call her to confirm in the morning at 8 as she would be up early and would take the early bus so we would have time to spend most of the day together.

It was now 9 pm and finally Adriana texts me telling me she is preparing to leave. At 945 she asks me where am I, I say on my way because I thought she was outside waiting for me. I go out there and spend 15 minutes waiting for her where in between I gave her a call to ask where she was. She said on her way. I go back to my hotel to wait there. Half an hour passes and nothing, to which I have just been waiting, and I start to imagine other scenarios. What if she is fucking some guy right now and finishing up before coming to see me? I can’t just expect her not to have another guy on the side or something, I’ve only known her a short time. I start to feel a bit frustrated because it is now close to 11 and she is still not here. I text her asking what’s up because I don’t want to call again, she says she’s taking a taxi.

I lost motivation to see her. She’s still not here and it’s almost 1130. If I knew she could have flaked like it seemed she was going to I could have gone out or done anything else. And I started to really like this girl. And it seemed like it was one sided from her actions, it made me feel bad. At least I planned something with another girl in the morning, I thought.

I’m in bed considering going to sleep and she calls me at 1130 saying she’s outside. I go and meet her and she’s all happy to see me and giggly and I couldn’t care less. I’m bothered but try not to show it, she apologizes for being late, and explains that she’s had a few drinks with her friends, and is a bit drunk as I can start to tell. She tells me she had to convince them to drop her off here because she wanted to spend the night with me instead of going out with them.
I’m still bothered but just go along with it. Get back in the room and lie down thinking about how much I allowed myself to like this girl and let it affect me like this. She starts to kiss me but I’m not into it. She apologizes again and we chat, she asks me about cabarete again for the third time pasts couple days because she’s jealous and she thinks I spent time with another girl. I never answered her directly, but on that topic I did tell her it’s cool if she has another guy or a novio considering I’ve only known her a short amount of time. She told me she has no novio although she’s had short romances in the past but nothing right now. Then she started saying how much she is going to miss me and called me her novio. Then she started crying and had a hard time holding back. Told me how much she likes me and all the things about me and such and the things we’ve done together. She told me she didn’t want to lose me like she’s lost certain family members in her life. She knows I want to live here one day but she is being realistic and knows that once I step foot on that plane I am gone forever. I was torn apart because I wasn’t expecting all this and I had to control how I felt.

That was our best night spent together so far and the next morning I didn’t pick up when Ania called me early to confirm, I just didn’t care. I had a couple days left and I wanted to spend it with Adriana.

We spent a good sunday. At night she knew a place in the colonial zone where there is public crowds and dominican music and we went there to dance. It was actually a very good vibe and I really enjoyed it. We ran into her friends and she introduced me to all of them in a manner where she was proud to be seen with me. I danced some bachata and merengue with her to the best of my improvisation and she really enjoyed it, because she really wanted to dance her dominican music with me before I left.

We met a couple that she knows and while she talked to the chica I had good conversations with the guy. Really chill and layback. Whenever you do meet a dominican guy that isn’t trying to exploit you in some way it’s usually a great experience I’ve come to find. I can only imagine living here and building up and integrating myself into social circles..

I bought a bottle of wine earlier that day that she recommended because it’s inexpensive and still pretty good and we finished it together before we headed to el malecon. A great vibe here at this park near the napolitano on a sunday with families and couples hanging out and live music. I cherished these moments where I was her novio and she would cling on to me and I called her my novia.

I knew this was all going to end and I would never see her again after a couple days, so I couldn’t care less that I was spending almost all my time with her. She was really fun. When she asked what I would miss about most about the DR, obviously expecting me to say her, I’d say la sirena because it’s a fantastic store to tease her a bit. I enjoyed hearing her laugh.

The monday she had classes early so we had breakfast and she told me she would come at night to spend a last night with me. During the day I wanted to walk a bit towards the university zone to get out of ZC a bit but I was content on hanging out in the parque colon people watching and drinking beers and having nice meals at the places nearby.

We spent a last night together where there wasn’t much talking and it was very emotional for her. I felt similar feelings but I had to control them. She told me she was selfish, I asked why and she said she wants me to stay just to be with me, no matter what and apologized because she isn’t considering my situation. I just cared for her the most I could in that moment. She wondered if I was being genuine because I’ve been very kind with her from the onset and caring. When I’m back home with girls there I’m a dick because it attracts them but once I’m alone with them and after sex I’m kind to the girl if I like her. I told her if I just wanted her for sex I wouldn’t have spent the past night or two with her, since her period started and we stopped banging. I didn’t mind because we had had a lot of sex and she’s my favourite partner to date.

She had an exam early so she couldn’t come with me to the airport, despite really wanting to. We said goodbye early on after waking up early and spending a couple more hours together. I told her no matter what, that we were both positives to each other and although there is a good bye we should remember the moments we shared because they are good memories. She tried to remain optimistic by saying things like when I got back she would take me to her home city Barahona and introduce me to her family and take me to the beaches and touristic spots. We said goodbye and I held back a tear while she couldn’t.

I apologize if that part with Adriana was really long but in a way I’m glad to write it, I can’t really talk about this to anyone really, and this is a way for me to get it out there and help me move on.

I messaged campus girl saying it’s a shame we couldn’t meet up. She told me to message her when I’m back. Lina could not believe I was leaving already because I forgot to tell her lol and had a slight flurry of panic messages towards me on whatsapp. Told me to message me when I’m back.

I said good bye to my hotel friends. These guys barely have made any progress in their renovations lol they just laugh and smile all day..

I met up with driver and we headed to the airport. Talked some more about DR, I told him how much I was going to really miss this place. I dreaded the thought of arriving at home, seeing that nothing and nobody changed, all while I felt different.

I got to the airport and thanked driver for the service and everything he’s helped with me here. He’s been in touch with me over phone and PM’s my whole time in the DR. I messaged rover and patron and thanked them for their company. Kavakid had left the country briefly but thanks again man you gave me much advice, most of which will come in handy when I live here for good, whenever that is.

I gave copac a call and we had a brief chat, we promised to keep in touch and I told him to make the most of his days because they fly by fast..

It’s also odd because it felt as if I was there forever. So many different experiences, different places and such. Now as I write this I am back home and it feels I haven’t been here in years.

Adriana called me while I was at the airport asking me which airport it was because she finished early and was coming to see me. I entertained the thought but told her not to, saying it’s too expensive, but because it’s difficult enough as it is. I promised to skype her the next day after I was home and rested.

I got on the plane and for the first time in my life dreaded sitting in an airplane seat. I always get excited on flights, even on ways back because I get to see my home friends again, I’m back to my hobbies and basic comforts and such. This time I didn’t care. I made new friends, and my good friends at home are always there for me anyways. I was glad to see my family, but I miss the place that is now a second home or second family to me of some sorts, the DR.

Back home and conclusion
I enjoyed writing this, it took me away for a few hours from my reality of being back home, as I recalled all the events during the write up. But now I have to focus again, and get back into routine, as now I have a goal set forwards for me. I know what I want to do with my life. Before this trip I still had no idea.

For that I thank the influence of the forum, and for all you guys who pitch in here.

I was reading a thread on here after I got back about how a guy got depressed after his time away for some months. But some of the advice on there said to be happy, because you saw the light, you experienced what very few do, what few have the courage to do.

And to harness that feeling which makes you feel down for being at home, and use it so that it gives you more motivation to work towards the lifestyle you want.

Any feedback, thoughts, comments, feel free to add.. Also any questions about places that I have stayed in and such, feel free to PM.

If you are thinking about visiting the DR, be sure to check the datasheets. Lothario’s, elabayarde, THC, 20N, Alib, Fisto, Pitt I think were the best sources I had, might have missed a couple.

Thanks.

Awesome post. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I appreciate the honesty and details.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-10-2014 01:48 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I know what I want to do with my life.

I'm curious..

What do you want to do with your life???

Great report! I enjoyed reading it.

Yeesh that was the longest post I've ever seen on this forum. I read the whole thing. Tremendous. Sounds like you had a great time. It seems like you missed out on a few notches though. I want to do a trip similar to yours after I graduate HS. What was the total cost of your trip? I figure I could do 3 weeks in the DR visiting Santo Domingo, Santiago and a few beach towns/rural areas for ~3000 USD including lodging, airfare, food, drink, transport, etc.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Great Report ! I was there 3-weeks as well

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Man, to be young again. It's been too long since I lived like a vagabond. Excellent post.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Nice report man. It was refreshing to see a guy who enjoys soaking up the local experience and just chilling as much as chasing chicas. Adapting and learning versus getting pissed that there aren't Starbucks on every corner, and why don't they all speak English.

Fine report.

With the support-structure and info out there on Game and even specific local Game info this is really amazing! And all of that at the ripe age of 20 [Image: smile.gif] Well done - you are well under way.

Great Report Nas!

I give you props for taking the plunge and going solo, you are a trooper.

Now you are back to reality, make your money and then you can return for longer. Christ you got me thinking why I stay in this shithole.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Great post Nascimento,

I always enjoy reading a thread when it reads like a story as opposed to

a) Good bar/ lots of girls, got flag

It seems like you got pretty emotionally invested in the girl! I'd say that's pretty normal especially on your first trip or two like the one you just experienced.

What is your goal lifestyle? Do you just want to live abroad full time?

For me i'd like to spend 3 weekends a month abroad. (9 day trip + 3 day weekend trip).

Thanks guys.

Quote: (04-10-2014 02:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2014 01:48 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I know what I want to do with my life.

I'm curious..

What do you want to do with your life???

There are different ways to answer this question I think, some people would answer what career they want others what they want to achieve.

I'd say build and live the lifestyle I want. A lifestyle where I am free to live in different locations that interest me and am free to explore and learn that culture. Build relationships with girls and make local guy friends. Learn some languages. Live in a place for an indeterminate amount of time until I feel diminishing returns before I want to pack up and live in a new place some time later. Who knows, maybe I'll find a place I will want to settle in for a long period of time and build something there.

I think this is an answer I will keep building upon and enhancing overtime.

What I have to do to make money to achieve that lifestyle doesn't matter too much. I honestly don't need much money to do it, and I am exploring some options at the moment.

Quote: (04-10-2014 03:08 PM)Switch Wrote:  

Yeesh that was the longest post I've ever seen on this forum. I read the whole thing. Tremendous. Sounds like you had a great time. It seems like you missed out on a few notches though. I want to do a trip similar to yours after I graduate HS. What was the total cost of your trip? I figure I could do 3 weeks in the DR visiting Santo Domingo, Santiago and a few beach towns/rural areas for ~3000 USD including lodging, airfare, food, drink, transport, etc.

I definitely missed on notches without a doubt.

But to be honest I didn't care. I have much time to build a notch count if I choose to and it's not a priority to me right now. I don't really focus on numbers anyways.

I'll tell you now that you can do that trip for much less. I did it for about $2200 canadian, which might be about $2000 US. I wasn't being frugal either. You could probably do this on $1500 US including a $500 flight 3 week stay if you wanted to, obviously being a tighter budget.

Quote: (04-10-2014 08:04 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Great post Nascimento,

I always enjoy reading a thread when it reads like a story as opposed to

a) Good bar/ lots of girls, got flag

It seems like you got pretty emotionally invested in the girl! I'd say that's pretty normal especially on your first trip or two like the one you just experienced.

What is your goal lifestyle? Do you just want to live abroad full time?

For me i'd like to spend 3 weekends a month abroad. (9 day trip + 3 day weekend trip).

I definitely did emotionally invest in that girl. More than I expected to on a trip like this. I don't regret it, it was a good experience. It had been a while for me too. And this is probably the first time I've ever invested much on a girl and had the same or greater return.

I'm not sure quite yet, as I think my preferences for my goal lifestyle will change overtime.

If I had some steady income to live somewhere such as DR or latin america right now though, I'd probably buy a one way ticket of course and see how many months I'd stay. Maybe only a couple, then come home for a bit and plan my next trip. But probably choose a place and force myself to stay 3-6 months before I reassess, and then stay longer if I really like it or try another place out for the same time period. I'd go back home once every couple months for a bit to see close friends and family.

Great report Capitao! Enjoyed reading it. Very detailed, while reading it, felt lie I was there along the way.

How would you rate the Domincanas with Brasileiras? In terms of not only looks, but also, attitude, sexiness, feminity, fun vibe to be with.

When's the next trip?

I never been to Brazil but if Brazil is coke DR is pepsi of latin America

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Loved the report buddy! I'm still saving the +1 for after our meetup so I can make it even more genuine (how about next week?). It was great talking to you beforehand and hearing how excited you were, and even better to hear that it was a success, in every way imaginable.

I'm really really happy for you man.

Quote: (04-11-2014 08:38 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Great report Capitao! Enjoyed reading it. Very detailed, while reading it, felt lie I was there along the way.

How would you rate the Domincanas with Brasileiras? In terms of not only looks, but also, attitude, sexiness, feminity, fun vibe to be with.

When's the next trip?

Thanks man.

Dominicanas are very similar, in terms of vibe and sex appeal. I remember on e girl that I met that had a very plain face but, there was just something about her. I was attracted to her just by her vibe. This is different as most canadian girls with plain faces I don't even look twice at.

I'd say Brasileiras offer more variety in terms of appearance. The country is very large and although there are darker skinned girls in the north and whiter in the south, you find everything in between from girls with African descent and European descent. Nevertheless the same still holds, sex appeal.

Dominicanas still have a variety in their skin colour but it's always a darker tone. There is definitely a sweet spot for any guy that likes latinas for sure.

Dominicanas are more relaxed than Brasileiras. For the most part it seems they have such little stress in their life and just chill all the time like all the dominicans do. Brasileiras can get a bit chaotic sometimes, worrying about many details such as what to do who to see all that stuff while dominicanas play this stuff by ear, my impressions.

I don't have sexual experience with Brasileiras yet so I can't comment on how they compare on that. Both are fun girls to be around though, I think this is probably true of most latinas who I fancy.

Both have many attractive girls I like. If I had to do a verdict though, Brasileiras are more attractive as a whole. But dominicanas are more fun to be around, their carefree attitude and probably because I really dig the spanish that shit is sexy.

Quote: (04-11-2014 09:22 PM)HankRearden Wrote:  

Loved the report buddy! I'm still saving the +1 for after our meetup so I can make it even more genuine (how about next week?). It was great talking to you beforehand and hearing how excited you were, and even better to hear that it was a success, in every way imaginable.

I'm really really happy for you man.

Yeah man we'll be in touch over Facebook I think I can do next week for sure.

I hear that Santiago has less blacks compared to Santo Domingo. Since blacks are considered the least attractive of females, this is important.

^^^^^^^^^

[Image: laugh7.gif]

awesome writeup. i read every bit, I think the parts about Adriana are really good man. I know we talk about bangs alot, but at the end of the day I think we would want more "girlfriend materiel" chicks like her. Hell she sounds like a good girlfriend at least for a few moons lol

+1 on the write up ... I'll be in DR the first week of June. Looking forward to checking it out for the first time after reading a couple of recent threads.

Nice write up. A few questions for you.
1. How important is it to know Spanish? Can one get by without it?
2. Are girls always late?
3. Any other pipelining websites besides Badoo? I can't connect to Badoo on my computer.

Quote: (05-08-2014 10:33 AM)SpeedRacer Wrote:  

Nice write up. A few questions for you.
1. How important is it to know Spanish? Can one get by without it?
2. Are girls always late?
3. Any other pipelining websites besides Badoo? I can't connect to Badoo on my computer.

Spanish is absolutely key. I recommend you be at least fluent on a basic level. You can probably get by without it, but the chances of you getting a quality girl are much lower I imagine.. To get an attractive girl that doesn't want you solely for money you're going to have to spit some game, and that is where the spanish makes a difference.

Girls are usually if not always late. Especially because they tend to be flaky, and it's a big city that makes it hard for them to get around sometimes. Expect 30 min- 1 hour late for dates.

Try tagged, one of the girls I was out with I met on there. I think there is dominicancupid as well.

Great write up man. It was a mini book, but I read the whole thing, despite having to wake up in now 4 1/2 hours to catch my flight to Cuba. This thread has made me thrilled about my visit to the DR in a couple of weeks. I'm surprised you didn't get more love on this thread because it was a great write up. I guess maybe a little too long for some maybe.

So have you been keeping in touch with Adriana? Sounds like you had a great time with her. It's tough meeting someone you really click with when you only have a short amount of time with them. It's happened to me a couple of times. I even ended up dating one of the girls, she came out all the way from Europe to spend a month with me. It's a long ass story so I'll save it, but hopefully you guys get to meet up again.

I also know the pain of returning somewhere after a trip. To this day I still dream of being back in Brazil as a 23 year old man, just breaking out of my shell. I still talk to many of the friends I made there often. Hell, in the last two days I've talked to two of them. One I was hanging out with all last winter as he came back to the original city I've met him in. I know a few of those friends will be friends for life. I can't wait to get back and see them all, whenever that day may come. It's just tough to keep visiting the same place when there are so many places to see. As far as coming back, I know exactly how you feel. I didn't even care that I got to see my close friends or family again even though I missed them, I just wanted to stay in brazil. And you feeling different but everyone else being the same, there are so many things I can relate to in this post. But like you said, let that be inspiration to work towards your goal of having that remote life style. As far as what you want out of life, I have pretty much the same goals.

Do you think by chance the first hotel you stayed at in Santo Domingo is done with remodeling? Doesn't sound like it would be since you said they hadn't made much progress. Can you recommend a place to stay with good logistics? How was the hotel you stayed at when you returned.

Besides zona colonial and el Conde, where are other good spots to visit for nightlife? You know if any of the guys from the forum are still in SD? I know thedriver is, he pm'd me earlier and I plan on meeting up with him.

Any other pointers you can give me before I head out? I arrive the 22nd and will only be in SD for 6 days. I'll be rolling solo. After that I head to Punta Cana for another 6 days where I'll be meeting up with my best from and another 3 close friends from back home.

I'm feeling it may be a mistake that I haven't been pipelining. I figured that since I'll be in Cuba for two weeks and Internet is real spotty, it may not be worth it if I'm going 2 weeks without talking to the girls. I'm gonna check out the situation once I get there though and if I can find something reliable, I may start pipelining on badoo once I get to Cuba.

Again, I really enjoyed the write up. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If I don't respond it's probably because of shit Internet in Cuba, but be assured I'll check out any info once I get to DR, but hopefully it works out in Cuba and we can give each other some feed back. I'll definitely be checking in the morning before I leave as well, in case you see this and respond by the time my flight leaves.

^^ Thanks. This write up at the time was a bit emotional for me because of everything I felt and experienced during my trip, and I wrote it when I was back home, but my reality was still the same as during my trip.

A month later, I have to say I've dealt with some tough emotions. It really was an insane roller coaster ride while I was in the DR. The girl I had a connection with, the other cool girls I met, the forum friends I hung out with, the different places I discovered and roamed endlessly, the freedom. Everyday was a tremendous experience.

I'm still in touch with Adriana. At first we were skyping almost every day. I found out so much more about her experience with me and what effect I had on her during these conversations. I think the fact I'm gone and I'm unreachable to her and there's a good chance she won't ever see me again also helped make her fall for me. You want what you can't have right? It's been tough especially a week ago where I told myself I have to consider that I probably won't see her again when I had been looking forward to a chance. The fact she keeps telling me the places she's going to take me, and how she's going to meet me out of the country one day and we are going to travel together wasn't helping me move on.

Although now I'm more at peace. I'm not looking forward to anything like I was and just playing it by ear. Still talking to her, we talked yesterday and at this point we skype every now and then. If I meet her once again that would be cool, but if not it's okay.

Thanks for sharing that part about you in Brazil. It's cool to know other guys have had very similar experiences. It's great to see this at RVF, in my day to day life with my friends it's hard to relate on this aspect. Even if they wan't me to explain how all this feels it's impossible to explain!

The hotel might be done for renovations actually..

I didn't go out at night too much in santo domingo. I did have a couple nights, but it was just for fun and hanging out with the guys I was with. Since you are going to be solo it might be different, but I do know there are plenty of clubs in the zona colonial for you, within walking distance of where you might stay. Just be careful late at night, and keep an eye out for pros.

About pipelining, it really depends on what you are looking for. Easy sex is there if that's what you want. Although it will be harder to find quality girls on those sites, they are few and far between. But it depends on what you want, I mean you are only there for 6 days. You could always start shooting out messages and get online when you get there, although it's much superior to start beforehand.

I'll send you further details over PM.

Quote: (05-09-2014 12:44 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Great write up man. It was a mini book, but I read the whole thing, despite having to wake up in now 4 1/2 hours to catch my flight to Cuba. This thread has made me thrilled about my visit to the DR in a couple of weeks. I'm surprised you didn't get more love on this thread because it was a great write up. I guess maybe a little too long for some maybe.

So have you been keeping in touch with Adriana? Sounds like you had a great time with her. It's tough meeting someone you really click with when you only have a short amount of time with them. It's happened to me a couple of times. I even ended up dating one of the girls, she came out all the way from Europe to spend a month with me. It's a long ass story so I'll save it, but hopefully you guys get to meet up again.

I also know the pain of returning somewhere after a trip. To this day I still dream of being back in Brazil as a 23 year old man, just breaking out of my shell. I still talk to many of the friends I made there often. Hell, in the last two days I've talked to two of them. One I was hanging out with all last winter as he came back to the original city I've met him in. I know a few of those friends will be friends for life. I can't wait to get back and see them all, whenever that day may come. It's just tough to keep visiting the same place when there are so many places to see. As far as coming back, I know exactly how you feel. I didn't even care that I got to see my close friends or family again even though I missed them, I just wanted to stay in brazil. And you feeling different but everyone else being the same, there are so many things I can relate to in this post. But like you said, let that be inspiration to work towards your goal of having that remote life style. As far as what you want out of life, I have pretty much the same goals.

Do you think by chance the first hotel you stayed at in Santo Domingo is done with remodeling? Doesn't sound like it would be since you said they hadn't made much progress. Can you recommend a place to stay with good logistics? How was the hotel you stayed at when you returned.

Besides zona colonial and el Conde, where are other good spots to visit for nightlife? You know if any of the guys from the forum are still in SD? I know thedriver is, he pm'd me earlier and I plan on meeting up with him.

Any other pointers you can give me before I head out? I arrive the 22nd and will only be in SD for 6 days. I'll be rolling solo. After that I head to Punta Cana for another 6 days where I'll be meeting up with my best from and another 3 close friends from back home.

I'm feeling it may be a mistake that I haven't been pipelining. I figured that since I'll be in Cuba for two weeks and Internet is real spotty, it may not be worth it if I'm going 2 weeks without talking to the girls. I'm gonna check out the situation once I get there though and if I can find something reliable, I may start pipelining on badoo once I get to Cuba.

Again, I really enjoyed the write up. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If I don't respond it's probably because of shit Internet in Cuba, but be assured I'll check out any info once I get to DR, but hopefully it works out in Cuba and we can give each other some feed back. I'll definitely be checking in the morning before I leave as well, in case you see this and respond by the time my flight leaves.

Damn, this is awesome man. Subbed so I can check out this thread later as the DR seems to be a highly touted spot, although my Spanish is muy mala haha.