rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Honestly, I shouldn't be posting this, but I figured. There's no way
we're going to be able to hide from you forever, and you guys are going to eventually find out anyway, so here goes:

There is a country out there where the land and women are so beautiful
and divine that it's practically heaven. I kid you not when I say that
there are more beautiful Vietnamese girls than the entire world combined!
If you don't believe me, check out this link:

http://www.eastbound88.com/showthread.ph...014/page17

If the Japanese are a master race(not true, a master
race would not need to conquer and rape people), then we must be a
God race!

What exactly happened? Well, remember 2012? Well, guess what, we're here.

Now the reason I'm posting this is that I ask that you do not desecrate our land! You Westerners have caused us enough grief with all the wars and trade embargoes, yet we do not want to close the borders and ruin all of the fun, as we want the world to see us in all of our glory. DO NOT try to turn us into another Thailand. And if you recommend anyone to visit our country, please remind them of this.

Let us rebuild our country and get rid of all the slums first(it won't take long. Heck, did you know that we have more modern cities and less poverty than the Philippines, despite a GDP almost twice as low? We are extremely efficient, although, what else can you expect from a country that have fought off so many Empires, you know what I mean?)
Then we will go from there.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

[Image: Banhammer.jpeg]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

At first I got intrigued and gave this guy the benefit if the doubt as I know quiet a few people who have lived or are living in Vietnam and their comments are rather similar to this guy's'. However, after clicking on his link, I was disappointed that his post is nothing but bait for advertising his services. In other words lame and indeed ban worthy.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

''You Westerners''? I was excited to see a fresh thread on Vietnam, oh well. Ban this dipshit.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Please use with extreme prejudice:

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

I thought it was the Thais who fancied themselves descended from the Gods. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm not sure what you saw when you clicked the link though, VP. It was indeed to a thread on another forum with pics of Vietnamese girls.

If the OP can tame his nationalist tendencies and brainwashing, it would be nice to hear more of his input. I think it's clear that's probably not going to happen though.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

This girl reminded me of a Asian Belle Knox
[Image: medium-7b2472b274aa498c8988bfb4bd7039e5-650.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

^Reminds me of a ladyboy but maybe I'm tripping.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Man those tits!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-01-2014 10:53 PM)lakers879 Wrote:  

... then we must be a
God race!...

If you were the "god race" you wouldn't have so many wankers there who think consuming chemically dead, and inordinately expensive, rhino horn acts as an anti-inflammatory. Just take Ibuprofen. It's a tiny fraction of the cost and it actually IS an anti-inflammatory.

When your people stop the superstitious nonsense that is causing great harm to the wild rhino populations of Africa maybe then you can make requests of other people to treat you with greater respect.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

My ideal type of girl: tall, Asian, bid boobs, silky long hair, creamy white skin, pretty eyes, a smile to die for and an overall uber sweet and feminine personality. I could easily disappear with a girl like her for a few months on a tropical beach. :[Image: banana.gif]

Note to self: I MUST go to Vietnam ASAP!

Quote: (04-02-2014 09:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Heaven indeed! If the OP had posted this, he probably wouldn't have been banned but rather received a warm welcome here.

http://haivl.tv/video/6059?ref=rcmm

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-02-2014 05:26 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Heaven indeed! If the OP had posted this, he probably wouldn't have been banned but rather received a warm welcome here.

[Image: 83134-must-not-fap-gif-Bruce-Campbel-p0iH.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

I see nothing wrong with this thread. It is the girls that matter and obviously Vietnam is one of the best countries in SEA for good girls. Thailand and China are the other 2 but Vietnam deserves attention too.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-02-2014 09:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Nice bobas!

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-02-2014 09:22 PM)Ilovejaneandfinch Wrote:  

I see nothing wrong with this thread. It is the girls that matter and obviously Vietnam is one of the best countries in SEA for good girls. Thailand and China are the other 2 but Vietnam deserves attention too.

I don't think anyone here is against talking about Vietnam and Vietnamese girls. In fact, most here would agree they probably have the most beautiful women in Asia there.

OP was most likely banned because his first post suggested some extremely trollish tendencies and that he was obviously here with a bone to pick based on his world views. Coming out with a link on your first post is also a pretty bad idea if you don't want to raise eyebrows.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

^^ BB is right. Would have been fine if he wanted to share the pics with a link and didn't know how to paste them here. But he went on a "leave our women alone" mini rant.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

this thread could have been so promising.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

I was planning to go to Vietnam this year. Then I heard it's illegal to have a girl in your hotel room who isn't your wife.

Well a lot of stuff is illegal in Asia, but this law just makes me feel uncomfortable.

I've dated one Vietnamese girl, she had killer legs and I wish I'd made it to date #2. Sadly I had to do a visa run out of Bangkok and I never saw her again.

We gotta send more forum members to check out 'Nam.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-03-2014 03:12 PM)TopPanda Wrote:  

I was planning to go to Vietnam this year. Then I heard it's illegal to have a girl in your hotel room who isn't your wife.

Well a lot of stuff is illegal in Asia, but this law just makes me feel uncomfortable.

I've dated one Vietnamese girl, she had killer legs and I wish I'd made it to date #2. Sadly I had to do a visa run out of Bangkok and I never saw her again.

We gotta send more forum members to check out 'Nam.

Loud and clear. Buying my plane ticket next month.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

I spent a month up there in the past and planning to give it a more proper run in the next year or two.

Beyond All Seas

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Damn communist countries. Cuba has the same restrictions. Do not take things for granted in such countries.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-03-2014 05:29 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Damn communist countries. Cuba has the same restrictions. Do not take things for granted in such countries.

Grab an airbnb. Housing is comically cheap in Vietnam.

Vietnam - Land of Heaven

Quote: (04-02-2014 05:26 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Please sir, can I have some more???