rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dude get fired for leaving a note calling out his boss for being irresponsible.

http://customersnotalwaysright.com/man-f...oes-viral/

Granted, that sucks for him but he could've left the note where she'd see it and leave a note on the door saying closed. But still the dummy didn't call her.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

It doesn't suck for him, he could have handled it better. Call corporate, call the owner of the gas station, call another employee, just don't shut down the place and go home. People sleep in on accident, it happens. He actively displayed his apathy and lack of common sense by closing up and putting up that note for anyone to see.

I would have fired him too. You don't show up your supervisors in a public manner like that. As others have noted, there are other routes like calling corporate about the manager's lateness. What you don't do is close up shop and go home.

Fuck that how long are you supposed to wait? He was nice to leave it open for am extra hour, what was he supposed to do, stay forever? Ridiculous

Love the pro management attitudes here

It's not just pro-management, it's just pro dignity. People who call out people like that publicly lack dignity and are obviously not interested in the working cohesion of the business. It's cattiness and is a sign of an immature individual.

What if you were this guy's coworker? Would you want to work next to a slimeball like that?

Quote: (04-01-2014 06:16 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Fuck that how long are you supposed to wait? He was nice to leave it open for am extra hour, what was he supposed to do, stay forever? Ridiculous

He wasn't being "nice" by staying an extra hour. He got paid, but moreover that type of flexibility is required when you are an employee. The story does not go into details, but (and I don't whether he did this or not) he should have: (a) tried to call the manager (b) called corporate or the owner © called another co-worker to take over if he had to leave.

Even if he had to leave because his first born child was about to be born, and only he had the special medical skills to assist with the birth, he should have put up the following sign:

"Due to unforeseen circumstances the Store has closed early. We regret any inconvenience this may cause our valued customers."

He showed poor judgement in writing what he did, and also thinking (according to the paper) that no one else except the manager would see the note.

I see this in his future.
[Image: Screen+shot+2011-09-04+at+9.28.19+AM.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

He didn't get fired for calling out his manager. He got fired for being a dick.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-01-2014 07:46 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

It's not just pro-management, it's just pro dignity. People who call out people like that publicly lack dignity and are obviously not interested in the working cohesion of the business. It's cattiness and is a sign of an immature individual.

What if you were this guy's coworker? Would you want to work next to a slimeball like that?

I'd be more pissed off at having to work with his boss who tries to use her pussy pass move of "my alarm clock didn't go off" fuck that. She was drunk or trying to get back from a ONS. I have never had an alarm "not go off" but you would not believe how many bitches have said that to me.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Looking like a young Roosh

Permanently Penetrating Pussy

http://www.finishyourdrink.wordpress.com

You could cuss me out to my face in private and I'd still fire you sooner for this shit.

He should be fired for being a fucking pussy and leaving a note and not communicating in person.

It would be entirely easy to say to a superior, "Just so you're aware, it negatively affects operations here when you're late and don't call to inform anyone." or whatever the problem is. If the immediate supervisor doesn't react well, go above him/her. If you get fired, collect unemployment and enjoy your time off until the next gig.

People that don't know how to play the game don't get any sympathy from me.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK