rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brunch game (aka Throwing a Brunch Party)

No, you guys did not stumble upon a Cosmo forum. I am going to write about why you should consider throwing a brunch party not only to game girls but also build your professional and social contacts.

Until recently, I used to regularly throw brunches with around 12 to 18 guests, half of which were friends, 4 to 6 professional contacts, and 1 (maybe 2) girls I’m trying to game. My main motivation for throwing a brunch is because I like the social aspect of it, bringing together friends and contacts. But if I can leverage it to game women, all the better.

Target audience: insofar as girls, the women I’ll invite are ones that I have built some but enough attraction to sleep with. This will be an opportunity for me to get them to come to my place, let them see me as a leader (i.e. host), and get a glimpse into my interesting lifestyle.

A brunch invitation is also a good way to increase your rapport with professional contacts (you increase your value if you introduce one set of professional contacts to another). And if you’re new to a city and looking to build a social circle, a brunch invitation is a good way for others to reciprocate and invite you to their next bbq, holiday party, etc.

Differences between throwing a brunch and a party at night: if you are interested in hosting an event, there are several differences between throwing a brunch and a party at night:
•A party night is typically more high energy, and requires your attention to more things. It’s hard to pay attention to the girl you’re trying to game or the professional contact you are trying to court. You’re much more busy being the host.
•A brunch will typically cost less money. People drink more at night, and a party in the evening is more alcohol focused. A liter of vodka cost much more than a dozen eggs.
•Less variability with brunch. No worrying about people puking in your bathroom, the cops showing up, or someone breaking your favorite lamp.

Execution
•My food menu is pretty simple: scrambled eggs, French toast, fruit, and bagels. Your guests will likely ask to bring something; I typically say some donuts or bagels would be welcomed.
•Drinks: Mimosas and sangria (for both you can get cheap sparkling wine and red wine. Trader Joes is fine).
•The girl will typically ask if she can bring something. Have her cook something for you. This will make her invest time into you, and she’ll back rationalize it’s because she likes you.
•Regardless of whether she brings something, have her help you out during the brunch. Make her your Sous Chef for French Toast. And then berate her for doing a poor job and fire her (jokingly, of course).
•If she is lingering towards the end, ask her to help with the clean up. This will be your time to get her alone in your place, after she’s loosened up with a mimosa or two.

I'm assuming you've got a pretty nice place to yourself with a good backyard and higher quality furnishings?
This is actually a great sheet for someone with the right logistics. It's not something I would have thought of myself, but as you say, it really isn't so much work and everyone likes to find something fun to do in the middle of a weekend day. Cool info/sheet. Will keep this in mind for when I get my logistics more sound.

I move a lot, and I typically do have pretty nice places. I suppose with any type of hosting, you want to make sure your place is presentable. However, I don't think it has to be super high-class. It's about creating the right environment, and allowing people to feel comfortable in your home.

Definitely gotta try this in the future.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Great idea. Im currently renting out my house and renting my parents place fir a few years while they are away. Nice 3000sq ft place, pool and hottub nice kitchen pool table and bar in the basement great setup for something like this. Never thought about this but like u said none of the negatuves of a party aka puking beer cans in yard disturbed neighbors cops fights.

Thats not brunch, that's breakfast. Where is the soufflet and the quiche!?