rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obnoxious Woman Takes a Test Drive

I'd rather spend 5 minutes in the car with a live hornet's nest than with this woman. She's the worst of all worlds. Fat. Aggressive. Ignorant. And the dude filming it absolutely could not handle her.

He doesn't show much of her face, but she should look something like this:

[Image: art4b.jpg]

This test drive is a metaphor for most modern marriages.

I'm the King of Beijing!

God damn... I'm speechless, the worst part is that he is at her mercy being the passenger. That, in and of itself, is a form of rape!

two scoops
two genders
two terms

lol that guy voice is weak and he sounds like woman. She on the other hand have more dominant voice.

Would something like this be permissible or is it going too far.

The good stuff starts around 2:30

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (03-24-2014 01:00 AM)Suits Wrote:  

This test drive is a metaphor for most modern marriages.

I bet you that woman is (or was) married with kids.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-24-2014 01:39 PM)Monty Brown Wrote:  

Would something like this be permissible or is it going too far.

The good stuff starts around 2:30

[Image: icon_razz.gif]
Wow, WTF? Fly off the handle and beat the shit out of some little shrimp because he's picking up someone else on the way to your stop? Hope this guy went to jail and got a bad conduct discharge.

Haha this is some good shit.
Awesome find.

Why did this schmuck keep debating her (in an occasionally girly voice)? I would have just threatened to call the cops right in front of her if she didn't pull over.

I would have reached over thrown it in neutral, slammed the brakes on then grabbed her by the neck and thrown her ass out on the street then took off. I can say that because I've done it before.

Quote: (03-24-2014 04:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would have reached over thrown it in neutral, slammed the brakes on then grabbed her by the neck and thrown her ass out on the street then took off. I can say that because I've done it before.

damn fucking right