rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I tried the RVF validation line

Met a cool cat in the bar. He early 40s and macking on a early 20s girl on his left. I was macking on a girl on my right. We talked about game and logistics loud enough for both to hear. They both eat it up all night, dropped the digits, and then we left for another bar where we ended up pulling two girls back to my apartment.

Straight G. It's rare for me meet someone that enjoys the game. It's even rare for me to find a guy that complements my game and understands social situations enough to pull his weight and even pick up the slack for me from time to time.

So near the end of the night I figured I drop the forum and see if he was a member, because he sure as hell talked like he could have been.

As we were walking back to my place, chicks in hand:

Anti - "Bro, you know if theres a pet store around here? One that sells a particular breed of hamster?"

He looks at me and starts to smile, I'm all like [Image: highfive.gif]

then he talks about a pet store on the other side of town and asks why I'm looking for a hamster and what type of gay shit I was into.

Then I was like [Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Thought I had met a legit member. Turns out he was just a cool older cat.

Fun night. Hilarious response, figured I'd share it with yall.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

hahaha

Btw did the guy seal the deal with the girl he brought back to your place? How old/hot was she? Just curious -- some day I hope to be cool cat like this guy when I'm in my early 40s

Quote:Quote:

Anti - "Bro, you know if theres a pet store around here? One that sells a particular breed of hamster?"

You're doing it wrong - too eager! You're supposed to first ask about a pet store, and then when he says yes, only then say "why, I hear that they even sell this special breed of hamster".

Still hilarious though. Kudos for living it up [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-21-2014 09:21 AM)bacan Wrote:  

hahaha

Btw did the guy seal the deal with the girl he brought back to your place? How old/hot was she? Just curious -- some day I hope to be cool cat like this guy when I'm in my early 40s

yeah he did. On my spare twin bed lol. And the chick was hot. I'd give her a 7. Her friend was about the same.

Both hardcore snowboarders. Great bodies. Tons of ink on em. 7s easy, but then again those type of females are my favorite. So i may be a bit biased.

They were young, fun, and skinny....that's all that really matters.

side note: I wasn't even going to go out that night. I got dressed, drank a beer, and sat on my couch for a good 30 minutes before just saying "fuck it" and walking out the door, no plans in mind. I just wanted to get out of my place. Glad I did.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Must have been thinking "This guy let me bang a chick on his spare twin bed. Shit, the least I can do is help him find his hamster." [Image: biggrin.gif]

Awesome story

About a week ago I saw Leightonblackstock at a table in a bar in BKK so I go up to him and as I do the guy he is sitting across the table from says, "Hey dude do you know where any pet shops are?"

And I am like? [Image: ohshit2.gif]
Oh shit! Which RVF member could this be and as I see him I realize upon seeing the shaved head this must be Rionomad. Which it was. But it was a hilarious thing having some random guy drop that line and realize that its a forum member.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (03-21-2014 09:21 AM)bacan Wrote:  

hahaha

Late 30s here and can honestly say that in my experience younger women (early-mid 20s) do not care how old you are. Just do the obvious, stay in shape and take care of your appearance. I really have to watch what I eat, but aside from that it's no problem.

People may shame you for it, but always consider the source. It will always be 1) an unhappily married man or 2) a chubby, bitter mid-30 year old woman.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Apparently this line has been compromised.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Funny to read posts from 2+ years ago with this bump.

anything on this public forum is compromised