rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

good looking loser post on limitations of studying game online

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2014/02/...community/

His assessment of game as taught by the seduction community.. Important to have confidence.. But the routines and so on have a minor effect

Do you guys know anyone who doesn't have their looks and style up to par that is constantly getting new hot girls? I don't

I think it's a fair article and his videos prove that you don't really need any game routines.. He says some of the most boring stuff in his videos but gets laid..

However, his article is mostly bashing the explicit routines and tricks and lines that people post online.. Not game in general..

I think a big part of game is just having so many approaches and lays in the back of your head that you can fearlessly approach and then just navigate the interactions so smoothly to the finish line by making better choices about what you say, where you go, who you talk to, how you escalate and so on

He even says himself in the article that he had a mediocre sex life before he had good game despite being a 9/10 in looks..

I think the takeaway is game is real but you can't find internet shortcuts to learn it and you can't create sexual attraction out of nowhere with it if you are a fat loser

Looks alone aren't enough either.. At least not enough to meet your potential for quantity and quality given your own looks and status.

Overall nothing groundbreaking here but I enjoyed it. Sorry if dupe.

Having a good appearance and style shows some self-respect.

The seduction community downplays appearance. They can't figure out how to make a product based on improving appearance.

I cringe at the game happy guys who ignore their appearance yet expect to land the flyest girls. Bettering your style is one of the easiest and fastest ways to improve yourself.

They don't necessarily even have to look stylish but simply improve enough to look normal. Community is rampant with guys who are still in nerd mode and dress retarded

I agree appearance matters, but too many times to mention I've had girl's eyes light up that seemed completely unattracted, after I said some cocky-funny shit etc. Game works.

Quote: (03-19-2014 10:03 AM)seaAltair Wrote:  

I cringe at the game happy guys who ignore their appearance yet expect to land the flyest girls. Bettering your style is one of the easiest and fastest ways to improve yourself.

They don't necessarily even have to look stylish but simply improve enough to look normal. Community is rampant with guys who are still in nerd mode and dress retarded

yes, yes and yes!

Such a fucking easy cheat code to girls.

Buy a damn shirt that fits FFS. Will make thing's 50% easier.

The seduction community downplays appearance.

This is a product that was tailored made for a certain audience.

They didn't make this shit for tall athletes with god-like bodies who went to big-time D1 schools.

GLL is one of the best in the game.

Yeah after reading some stuff on his site and watching some of his videos I'm going to try to focus on logistics, looks, style and screening this year

I am good st approaching but need more time in the gym, better clothes, and then focusing on screening for DTF girls and bringing them somewhere close by

Quote: (03-19-2014 10:48 AM)jariel Wrote:  

The seduction community downplays appearance.

This is a product that was tailored made for a certain audience.

They didn't make this shit for tall athletes with god-like bodies who went to big-time D1 schools.

GLL is one of the best in the game.
It's beneficial for ugly and average looking guys to believe looks don't matter.

However, someone doesn't need to be a tall athlete with god-like bodies who went to a big-time D1 school in order to dress okay or stylish.

Lotta guys hear that looks don't mean shit then wrongfully assume this is a pass to keep dressing retarded. Pickup coaches are being irresponsible when they state looks don't matter yet don't say personal style can help or hurt you.

It creates a generation of fanatic self-improvement junkies running around in goofy graphic tees and cross-trainers.

Reading about game on the internet is like reading about gym routines on the internet.

Helpful, but no substitute for practice.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Chris writes some of the best stuff out there in my opinion. He is about having both game and looks.

I think you can be a fat guy and still pull fly chicks. The keyword is loser. If you are the boss, you don't need a six pack abs and giant arms etc. Bit saying that stuff doesn't work but I think charisma is probably the gold currency of game.

You think a fat guy can bring a hot girl home the same night just with charisma? On a regular basis?

The only thing that has helped me the most has been self improvement. The social skills of "game" for me hit a plateau after college. Now the trick is more money, muscle, and connections.

Quote: (03-19-2014 01:16 PM)bacan Wrote:  

You think a fat guy can bring a hot girl home the same night just with charisma? On a regular basis?

There are big boss type guys out there that have mad game in other aspects who, yes, can pull frequently.

It's about playing the percentages and maximising your value

Quote: (03-19-2014 11:49 AM)seaAltair Wrote:  

However, someone doesn't need to be a tall athlete with god-like bodies who went to a big-time D1 school in order to dress okay or stylish.

Exactly.

Quote: (03-19-2014 01:35 PM)soup Wrote:  

There are big boss type guys out there that have mad game in other aspects who, yes, can pull frequently.

Right, the key phrase there is in bold. The person you were responding to wasn't referring to a guy who's fat, yet has some other combination of power, money, status, e.g. Chris Christie.

I'm just sitting here working on other stuff on my computer with GLL YouTube channel playing on my chrome cast

I'm really digging a lot of this stuff.. I think all of us know how to find 7s in bars and okc, but I think a lot of the stuff he is talking about will help us get to the next level of banging the types of 9s that go to elite clubs, look like models, etc.

Well, guess Roosh can shut down this blog and we can all never study Game again.

I didn't realize it was just about working out, dressing nice and going out. [Image: lol.gif]

I have massive post planned for a thread later today covering this 'movement' I've been seeing emerge that Game isn't needed anymore.

Complete myth which I'll break down.

Cool, I'm looking forward to it

Another thought is that going out solo solo might not be able to communicate the coolness needed to get with 9s..

I don't think game is unnecessary.. Just has a ceiling on its own..

A quote from his swag factor video..

Gotta be part of the in crowd to consistently get access to hot girls.. Otherwise you're just a fucking pickup artist

No homo but the guy from good looking loser is actually considered good looking? Not to rip on the guy but jesus christ, have standards just plummeted? Or maybe I just can't tell when a man is attractive [Image: gay.gif]

He's not the most handsome guy on the planet but his physique is maxed out.

Guys you still need game. The whole movement to lift etc just makes easier, but that stuff is useless without game

Also, Chris from GLL studied game. Keep that in mind when you read. He doesn't do this, but a lot of guys who write about how you don't need game studied it first and then got to a place where it was natural and probably forgot that they ha I learn the shit.

Yeah I think he just uses words like social freedom and swag factor to discuss game because he thinks geeks have associated game with a lot of lame stuff.. Pua lingo, corny opinion openers etc

Some clowns at the club may get lucky using PUA routines or cheesy openers, some charming fat men with social proof may pull hot sluts, some jacked dudes might not have to say a word at a pool party and still get laid...but put those same guys by themselves in broad daylight, with nothing else around except real life and a pretty girl and watch 'em crumble.

In order to daygame effectively, you need to look your best and have tip-top game.

I like what GLL has to say because you can apply everything to the unforgiving and brutal world of daygame.

Just you, your appearance and charisma out in the open with no crutches.

Agree with goldmund on al points. You need to look your best.

I actually know big boss players with very strong natural alpha game that think that looking too toned is gay/metrosexual looking.

The guy I'm talking about has girls opening him in the subway (he's got the Latin lover thing going on), and was one of the first guys I met who had girlfriends that his wife didn't know about but was ok with (like don't ask don't tell.. Typical South American/Italian way)