rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Stalking Thread

Tinder Stalking Thread

Hey guys, I am sorry I can't go through the 40 pages of the other Tinder thread.

So if this subject has already been brought up, I apologize.

My question is very simple: Have you guys found a fool proof way of locating your tinder matches on facebook (and other webpages)?

Everybody knows the situation. You match with an incredible babe. Then you go out on a date and suddenly she is 30 lbs heavier than on the pictures.

That's why I always try to find matches on Facebook first and get the full picture so to speak.

Sure, if you live in a sparsely populated area and the girl has a somewhat uncommon name it's easy enough to locate them online.

If you're patient enough you can even take a screenshot of their pictures and do a google image search. But it's pretty time consuming, and seems more buggy than the regular way. (This is usually the best solution in webbased dating sites, where you can do it directly from your browser with the plugin for Chrome)

But if the girl has a common name and lives in a major city then good luck.

I wonder if anybody has come up with the ultimate way?

I imagine that the solution may lie in facebook graph search or a sneaky way of using image search.

Please enlighten me master stalkers of RVF!

EDIT: There is an android app called 'search by image' that lets you perform an image search when you capture a screenshot of the profile. Works to some extent, but I imagine there must be better ways.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Do a graph search using their first name and your shared Facebook likes that Tinder shows you.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Thanks. Tried it with a few matches to test, but only works around half of the time. Guess it's because not all girls have searchable profiles. Also one doesn't have likes in common with all girls.

Have anybody tried this solution?

http://www.shakedos.com/2013/Nov/23/tind...ssues.html

Tinder Stalking Thread

If I get their number I'll run a quick search of it on FB. Some have their numbers searchable.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Just chat with them a bit and find out things like where they're from and where they went to school. You can use that info to find them on FB or LinkedIN.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Change FB language setting to "English (US)" -> Get FB graph search -> Type Females named "girlsname" who live in "xyz" and go to "universityname"

Tinder Stalking Thread

Quote: (03-18-2014 12:34 PM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

Change FB language setting to "English (US)" -> Get FB graph search -> Type Females named "girlsname" who live in "xyz" and go to "universityname"

How does this help if they have their profiles set to private? All you might see is this profile pic, which usually doesn't have their full body contours. How does this help avoid fatties?

I think the rule to follow for Tinder is: if it looks suspicious, it's a fattie.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Quote: (03-18-2014 03:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

How does this help if they have their profiles set to private? All you might see is this profile pic, which usually doesn't have their full body contours. How does this help avoid fatties?

I think the rule to follow for Tinder is: if it looks suspicious, it's a fattie.

Tell her to add your Facebook as you get her number on there.

Also, collarbones. Chubbies generally don't own visible collarbones. If she had them, she'd have a picture showing them off... because they mean she's skinny and she knows that.
Round cheeks? Possible chubby.
No body shot? If she was proud of her body there would be one... its an advertisement of what she feels are her best features.
May have a banging bod and confidence issues... but typically, no body shot, reason for concern.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Screenshot a few of her pictures.
E-mail them to yourself.
go to images.google.com and do a reverse-image search.

Almost always their instagram/facebook/other shows up. Most often you don't even need to edit out the tinder interface

Tinder Stalking Thread

+1

Tinder Stalking Thread

When a chick has all headshots or head seflies its a pretty good indicator she is overweight.

Tinder Stalking Thread

Quote: (03-18-2014 03:21 PM)Luring Wrote:  

Screenshot a few of her pictures.
E-mail them to yourself.
go to images.google.com and do a reverse-image search.

Almost always their instagram/facebook/other shows up. Most often you don't even need to edit out the tinder interface

Yeah, that is definitely one of the better ways...

Like I mentioned above you can even skip a step by getting an image search app for your phone.

Chatting and getting additional info is another way. All labor intensive though....

I was hoping someone had come up with a way of crunching big data (I assume all you gentlemen get loads of matches[Image: banana.gif])

Could be something like running an android simulator on the laptop for quicker image search..

I'll definitely look for the collarbones though!

Tinder Stalking Thread

I have an extension for Chrome called Hover Zoom which automatically shows pictures once your cursor hovers over the picture. It works for people whose profile picture may not be public, you can see the full picture.

Downloaded it for Reddit, kept it for Facebook