rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krakow or Poznan?

Krakow or Poznan?

Hi Everyone,
I'm fairly new on here and have been reading some of the discussions on places in Poland. But was unable to find my answer.I'm sure its there somewhere.
I'm a mixed race African/European and wanted to get your opinion on which of the two would be best city mostly for meeting girls and going out but also seeing the city. Will probably go in the next few weeks.
I'll be going alone, the reason I was thinking of Poznan over Krakow is that I could easily get to Berlin after. But I've heard good things about Krakow too.
Any tips would be handy.

Cheers

Krakow or Poznan?

Welcome to the forum. There are many threads on this. I believe even the other day Greek Kamaki chimed in on someone's thread and suggested Poznan.

Please use the search function.

And welcome [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2