rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Check out my Manosphere aggregate site with the sweet domain - Manosphere.com

Hey guys, so for the last month or so I've been working on my own personal manosphere aggregate site, and it's finally launching today! I present to you

Manosphere.com

I got the idea after realizing that every other manosphere aggregate or community site is entirely submission based, so the content is entirely up to the person that runs the site. There are no 24/7 self contained aggregate sites, so I decided to make one.

Right now we draw content from 65 (and growing) blogs, including Roosh and ROK of course, so there will almost always be something new on there each time you visit.

Check it out and let me know what you think

I like it.

Sent you an email.

Wald

Anyway to search across all those blogs on your site? That would be a high value add.

Thanks for putting together your site!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-17-2014 10:47 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Anyway to search across all those blogs on your site? That would be a high value add.

Thanks for putting together your site!

Good idea, I'm going to work on that for a future update. Thank you [Image: smile.gif]

Have you seen this one? http://vivalamanosphere.com/

How can you improve upon it? You've a better domain name, for sure.

Quote: (03-17-2014 10:53 AM)megatron Wrote:  

It's mentioned on the site but a.) The operator of that site also runs juicinghacks.com which has apparently been stealing material from fit-juice.com (MikeCF's site) which people aren't pleased with and b.) The idea behind Manosphere.com is that it is updated around the clock which vivalamanosphere is not.

Looks great Strangelove. Thanks for making an awesome resource.

Count me and my blog in.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (03-17-2014 11:05 AM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2014 10:53 AM)megatron Wrote:  

It's mentioned on the site but a.) The operator of that site also runs juicinghacks.com which has apparently been stealing material from fit-juice.com (MikeCF's site) which people aren't pleased with and b.) The idea behind Manosphere.com is that it is updated around the clock which vivalamanosphere is not.

Cool. I just got caught up on the Jack's shadyness. I'd definitely contact a bunch of the biggest sites and tell them about these shenanigans and offer Manosphere.com as an alternative.

Added to our blogroll, thanks kid

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Thanks man, looks like a great site.

Like the idea KidStragelove--especially after the recent revelations about vivalamanosphere.com. Good luck

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Anyway "Source" could list the article's originating website, instead of just having the articles name?

Quote: (03-17-2014 01:07 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Anyway "Source" could list the article's originating website, instead of just having the articles name?

That's one of the things I plan on adding during the next revision. Right now I put the site together using a combination of available tools and plugins, but for the next version I'll replace the tools with my own "home grown" code to add some more features.

Also guys, I'm trying to plug this on the red pill subreddit. Can a brotha get a few votes? Thanks in advance

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...at_i_just/

Great work this will really help out the newbies and anyone interested in the ultimate Manosphere wisdom!

Quote: (03-17-2014 10:36 AM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Hey guys, so for the last month or so I've been working on my own personal manosphere aggregate site, and it's finally launching today! I present to you

Manosphere.com

I got the idea after realizing that every other manosphere aggregate or community site is entirely submission based, so the content is entirely up to the person that runs the site. There are no 24/7 self contained aggregate sites, so I decided to make one.

Right now we draw content from 65 (and growing) blogs, including Roosh and ROK of course, so there will almost always be something new on there each time you visit.

Check it out and let me know what you think

Love it! Especially the 'Top Manosphere Posts of the Week'. Great curated content.

I wish you the best, like I do anyone who has put effort into something. The next comment is a general one, I don't know you.

I just hope you are able to maintain a respect for those you obtain information from, etc. Give proper credit when due, etc.

The recent MikeCF/juicing matter leaves a bad taste.

But nice start, good initiative.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I was wondering if anybody had that domain. Guess its too late for me now. Unless Manosphere.biz is available [Image: idea.gif]

Great idea but I think your layout could be better.

My father, who is a genius at business and has made tens of millions of dollars in all his various ventures, always told me that to be successful, just find someone else who is successful and copy what they are doing but do it better and more efficiently.

Where this lesson applies in your situation is with the comparison to viva la manosphere. You are already basically copying his idea but you have improved upon it somewhat by making yourself auto-updating instead of by submission only. Where I think your site lags behind his is that his layout is much better and easier to read than yours.

Instead of just having a long list of links down the page, I would change yours to the thumbnail boxes of each site. First, they are easier to read and more pleasing to the eye and second you can fit so much more on each screen.

With that said, great idea, and I have bookmarked you. I look forward to using your site.

Quote: (03-17-2014 01:53 PM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

Great idea but I think your layout could be better.

My father, who is a genius at business and has made tens of millions of dollars in all his various ventures, always told me that to be successful, just find someone else who is successful and copy what they are doing but do it better and more efficiently.

Where this lesson applies in your situation is with the comparison to viva la manosphere. You are already basically copying his idea but you have improved upon it somewhat by making yourself auto-updating instead of by submission only. Where I think your site lags behind his is that his layout is much better and easier to read than yours.

Instead of just having a long list of links down the page, I would change yours to the thumbnail boxes of each site. First, they are easier to read and more pleasing to the eye and second you can fit so much more on each screen.

With that said, great idea, and I have bookmarked you. I look forward to using your site.

Lol yeah. I'd copy VivaLaManosphere's format. I think it's quite good.

Given VivaLaManosphere's shenanigans I'm definitely behind this too. Looking at his source code he's using Wordpress with this theme: http://covertsocialpress.com/ [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (03-17-2014 01:40 PM)Tommy Eyes Wrote:  

I was wondering if anybody had that domain. Guess its too late for me now. Unless Manosphere.biz is available [Image: idea.gif]

I have manosphere.net and manosphere.org.

I'll talk to Kid Strangelove privately about them.

Great idea. Great execution. A few things, though:

1). Your "source" isn't always right. For example the source for the article "Asset Forfeiture as Institutionalized Corruption" is given as Asset Forfeiture as Institutionalized Corruption. I assume by "source" you mean blog, so that should be The Spearhead.

2). I noticed you've set it up as a Twitter feed. Any change you can also make that automatically post to Facebook? I'd like it, for one. For another, the more young guys we can reach the better.

Manosphere.net is a damn good domain too.

BTW: Manosphere.ca and Manosphere.eu are available.

Is this supposed to be the drudgereport of the manosphere?

A lot of personal finance blogs used to (maybe still do - I don't pay attention anymore) where they did a top 10 articles of the week. But it would be specific like to saving, or paying down debt, or making side income.

I know you have a top 10 - I looked briefly on your site.

Maybe you could promote that and work with other blogs. The bloggers took turn doing it, but it allowed people to get new readers etc.

So it is a way to boost attention for the subject matter itself, draw attention to the manosphere, bring attention to a particular blogger and you save guys some time from searching around for info.

Something like this http://www.debtroundup.com/weekly-person...p-2232013/