rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Injury Reserve thread

I've taken notice that there are quite a bit of active people on this board. With an active lifestyle comes injuries. Due to this, I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we can pick other's brains when it comes to treating minor ailments and injuries (basically stuff that doesn't require a visit to the doctor or surgeon). Also, any rehabilitation exercise suggestions would be great too.

Anyway, I dislocated my shoulder today. It felt fine after I popped it back in... just a little stiff. It didn't find it's way all the way out of the socket so I imagine my status on the IR is going to last less than a complete dislocation.

Now the pain is starting to kick in. This is my first time with the specific injury so I was wondering if anyone had advice for treating the pain. Also, any ideas for some exercises to get it back up to speed and full mobility once the pain is in remission?

Thanks guys.

Try this thread.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20051.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2