rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Between Two Ferns with President Obama

The newest "Between Two Ferns" episode had President Obama in it. Regardless of how you feel about his politics, this episode was pretty funny, especially for a politician.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820e...rack-obama

ZG: "So are you sad you can't run for a third term?"
BO: "No, I think a third term is a bad idea. Kinda like a third Hangover movie."

For those who haven't seen the skit before, here is another episode, probably my favorite one:

I just posted something about this on twitter but I can't access the site now.

Does anyone notice that Barack says "seriously" like ROK's female critics?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I don't come at this from either the right or the left, but when an artist or entertainer uses their medium to convey governmemt propaganda I immediately lose respect for that artist.

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:26 PM)j r Wrote:  

I don't come at this from either the right or the left, but when an artist or entertainer uses their medium to convey governmemt propaganda I immediately lose respect for that artist.

Exactly. Years ago, comedians -- from George Carlin to Richard Pryor -- would challenge those in power.

Now they act like hostess of the TODAY Show, fawning over the Alpha Male. This might be funny, but it's wrongheaded on many levels and I think will be an embarrassment to our culture with a few years hindsight.

If you are expecting serious political discourse from Funny or Die's Zach Galifinakis, then you are doing it wrong.

BO is not a comedian/actor, so I think he did pretty well. Had some funny parts, but he said "seriously" too much and it became noticeable. ZG accused him of being a nerd (proxy for beta) and BO denied it and claimed Michelle would never marry a nerd. Nerd shaming...a ok (note: male nerd). Fat shaming...national emergency.

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:35 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

If you are expecting serious political discourse from Funny or Die's Zach Galifinakis, then you are doing it wrong.

"doing it wrong?"

Why are you talking like the internet?

4.5 million views in just a few hours.

Well played, Obama.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: tumblr_n29k1vP4nQ1ru72puo1_r3_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n29k1vP4nQ1ru72puo2_r2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n29k1vP4nQ1ru72puo3_r1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n29k1vP4nQ1ru72puo4_r1_250.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I used to love Zach Galifikanis, but after learning about his policies and actions, fuck him. Especially after he buddied up with Sarah Silverman for that baby killing rally. Despite that...this is funny.

You don't get there till you get there

Why is Obama leaning forward so much?

Because Zach was being alpha by leaning back and not paying attention.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I thought it was kinda funny. Not the best thing I've ever watched, but I watched all the way through.

Between Two Ferns got a boost in popularity, which they wanted. Obama got to spread his healthcare message to a widening audience, which he wanted.

"Around 1 p.m., the video had drawn about 3 million views through Funny or Die’s video player. By 6 p.m., the total was around 7 million... By 6 p.m., the video had directly sent 32,000 users to HealthCare.gov."
Source

If you were in either of those places, would you do something different?

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

I hope it does work. We need all the young adults, 18 to 25, without health insurance to sign up for these now increased priced plans. If they do not, those of us who are a little older than them and already have health insurance will see ours really sky rocket even more than expected.

Need those young adults, the ones who voted for this mess, to pay for it and pay for all the older people and single mom's to get subsidized healthcare.

I like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCF-mCeW7Ig

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-12-2014 10:48 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCF-mCeW7Ig

I loved the Oscar one with Jennifer Lawrence being hostile out of nowhere.

"You played in a movie called The Hunger Games-"
"Yeah, isn't that your life story?"
"Uh...you shouldn't say that...it's off-putting..."
"You should be off pudding. Because you're fat. You shouldn't eat any more pudding."

Quote: (03-11-2014 09:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Why is Obama leaning forward so much?

Roissy explained why when he compared Barry's body language with Putin's.

[Image: 1378380990000-ap-russia-putin-002.jpg?w=500&h=375]

Were his feet pigeon-toed again in this vid?

Seems like he spends more on sets than on the oval office.

Can you imagine Hillary Clinton doing this?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV