rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game requires a lot of energy

I don't recall anyone every really talking about this BUT the No.1 component of Game in my opinion is energy. It doesn't matter how good you are, without energy to execute, you are like a Ferrari without gas. If you do any kind of fighting sport then you will know exactly what I am talking about. I use to box and it didn't matter how good the guy was, if you could just wear him out, you could beat him. Once you ran out of energy the fight was over. And it's the same with Game. This has really hit me recently. I have been working on this project that is just burning up most of my energy. Now just talking to a girl for 15 minutes wears me out, simply because I don't have a lot of mental energy to begin with.

It takes a lot of energy to go out and approach girls. It takes a lot of energy to day game - just walking around. It takes a tremendous amount of energy to get a SNL, unless you get lucky. You have to approach, talk with, dance with, drink with, make out with, convince her to go back to your place, overcome resistance, and then in the early hours of the morning perform sexually. We are talking about running a marathon here kind of energy. In a lot of instances of SNL, what it comes down to is just wearing the girl out, just like in a boxing match. I personally don't find this enjoyable but for many guys the end justifies the means. (I have crawled away from so many SNL simply because I ran out energy that I am too ashamed to even remember how many..)

You have to be both mentally and physically fit. You should be able to run at least 5 miles without breaking a sweat kind of fit. If your mind is occupied with other problems it will be difficult to focus on the girl. Of course as you get older 36+ you naturally will have less energy. For a lot of guys, this is a problem and they don't really realize it. They have stressful jobs and may not be physically fit. They simply don't have the energy to go out there and deal with all of the BS to get laid even IF they have the skills and desire. (Which is my case right now.) In contrast women have to expend almost no energy. More than anything else, I believe energy, lots of it is probably the most important aspect of Game because without it, it doesn't matter how good you are, you won't be able to do a whole lot of anything.

Good point.

I also imagine that as you get older, since your game is stronger, you have to spend less energy to get laid.

A newbie might take a couple hundred approaches before he gets his first lay. A pro might only take dozen in between lays.

More reason to develop game as you are younger. Of course it's never late to start.

I need to eat or my brain doesn't work.

Team Nachos

@Nasicmento Actually as Roosh is finding out, as you get older and your skill level increase so does the level of girls you desire so it pretty much ends up being the same as when you began [Image: smile.gif] The universe has a way of always making sure that you never have too much of an advantage.

A quote I heard that sorta applies. I think it's something like this:
"Fear is just excitement without the breath"

When you have anxiety or fear, just breath...it'll turn into actionable energy.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Eat constantly and sleep like 10-12 hours or else I'll be an anti-social prick for the day.

Anytime you acquire new territory, it takes energy. It takes energy to move to a new place and develop new friendships, new bonds, new relationships.

To minimalise this, game must become a part of your every day routine. If you are a social person and you live in a city with friendly people, this becomes easy. Sex becomes a byproduct of these social interactions. Some people enjoy putting themselves in the traffic areas.
If you are an introvert, you may find interacting with people emotionally taxing. I personally find interacting with people who don't interest me, emotionally exhausting.

When I lived in Toronto, I weeded out flakes with my living location. I lived right near the city core, with maybe five clubs within walking distance from me and MULTIPLE bars. I would invite lizards to a place near me.
I would maybe shower and lie in my boxer shorts with my clothes out, waiting for her to call and say she is at the station or near the bar.
Only then, would I put my clothes on. If not, I would either go to sleep or wait for my friends to call (which they always did) to go out hunting.
This didn't take much energy and allowed me to weed through flakes efficiently.

Another important thing is to look for is fielding for IOI's in YOUR city. 80 percent of your casual interaction should involve capitalising on those who are actually interested in you so that when you do engage in convo, they are helping you along instead of having you do ALL the work yourself to get her interested.
Gaming a lizard who is interested in you is much easier than breaking through an ice queen.

PERSONAL EXAMPLE OF IOI RECOGNITION

An example of IOI recognition is, I remember going to a club across the road where I lived one night and just playing watchmen for a bit. I noticed a lizard hold a glance at me and I told one of my boys that I am going in.
When I got closer, I noticed that she had a tongue ring. This immediately signalled freak and enabled me to have more confidence that I would break through.
I spoke to her and asked her for a dance moving in to grab her at the same time. She told me not to touch her waist in an semi aggressive fashion but I knew it was just shyt test.
Cut a long story short, I banged her a week later.

I think a lot of times, guys spend a lot of energy trying to game lizards that are not into them. I think that should only take 20 percent of investment at most.

PERCENTAGES OF INVESTMENT

In Toronto, I used to game with some older guys..one was a Guyanese cat in his mid 40s and another was a Jamaican cat in his early 40s. The Guyanese guy spent 1% investment in lizards who didn't give IOI and he was done for the night and the Jamaican guy spent 0% in lizards with no IOI.
I observed this for years..I raved with them for about 2 years with the frequency bumping up to almost weekly during warmer months.

So in summary, working out in which situations and when to divulge energy, is how gaming can become less taxing.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

"I personally find interacting with people who don't interest me, emotionally exhausting."

This would be most American girls for me.

Quote: (03-11-2014 09:47 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

"I personally find interacting with people who don't interest me, emotionally exhausting."

This would be most American girls for me.

But you don't live in America, bro, you live in Miami [Image: smile.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

It will take 3X the energy if you do clubs. Stay out of clubs. Stay out of Miami also.

Trying to leave again...

Good point Moma: the more a girl is into you the less energy you will need to deal with her.

There is definitely an opportunity cost that comes with dedicating time and energy to active game.

Time spent running night game, for example, is time that you could have put towards learning another major language like Russian, Mandarin, Spanish or Portuguese.

If I think back to my twenties and consider how much time I piddled away on dating sites without having much to show for it, I could kick myself. I could have used that time to acquire at least one more language, and would now be working on language #5 or #6 instead of on language #4

I think the ways in which so many guys spend so much energy and money on bad game contributes to why girls are getting more degrees and money recently.

A guy can't just focus on work and school. If he does he is painted as boring. A girl can focus as much as she wants on school, just don't get fat and go out once a week for free drinks she is golden.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

When it comes to time there is always an opportunity cost. If you spend your time doing one thing it's time not spent doing something else. I once told a girl if the time and energy men have spent over the centuries getting sex was used for the benefit of mankind we would be flying among the stars by now.

I am 38, I know what you are describing.

I hate to waste my precious energy. I developed a pussy getting system that is based on Energy Conservation.

I Day Game, only.
I date girls who live within 3-4 miles of my house, only.
I do day time dates, mostly.
I push for sex early in the day, regularly.
I live near a major public university. (I am surrounded by young girls, constantly.)

I describe my system in more detail here:

Quote: (02-06-2012 07:06 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Its tough to balance work, girls, working out, family, friends, hobbies, partying, eating, and sleeping! There is not enough time!

Its so easy to get worn down and exhausted from our fast paced lives. Not to mention the alcohol, drugs, late nights, lost sleep, and wasted time and money. Sometimes banging girls and being healthy do not fit together very well.

I set out to find another way. I need both. I need to bang girls and be healthy at the same time. I almost need them to feed each other. The last few years of my life have been about trying to merge these 2 pursuits together.

The following strategy is one that I developed over the years of trying to balance all of this. Its very simple...

I bang girls in the morning. Especially, the weekends when they don't have to work. I tell them to come over around 9am. They crawl right into bed with me. Everyone loves morning sex.

By 12 noon we are usually working out or having brunch. Its really a great way to start your weekend. As the afternoon comes I just have this relaxed, happy feeling. I feel like I have already accomplished the important part of my weekend. Now, I can just relax and do whatever the fuck I want.

The girls usually leave around 12 or 1pm and we both go on with our day. The always come wearing workout clothes so I'm pretty sure they tell their friends/family that they are going to the gym.

At night my friends start getting ready to go out and I am getting ready to read Roosh.

I recommend this strategy to anyone who feels like the Game is wearing them down and they need some rest. There are ways to get pussy and also get a goods night sleep!

Banging Girls during the Day!

But then there's the Jerry Rice method

http://hoopthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/09...c.html?m=1

He would typically continue practicing long after the rest of the team had gone home. Most remarkable were his six-days-a-week off-season workouts, which he conducted entirely on his own. Mornings were devoted to cardiovascular work, running a hilly five-mile trail; he would reportedly run ten forty-meter wind sprints up the steepest part. In the afternoons he did equally strenuous weight training. These workouts became legendary as the most demanding in the league, and other players would sometimes join Rice just to see what it was like. Some of them got sick before the day was over.

I am not a morning person but the general idea is good.

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

He would typically continue practicing long after the rest of the team had gone home. Most remarkable were his six-days-a-week off-season workouts, which he conducted entirely on his own. Mornings were devoted to cardiovascular work, running a hilly five-mile trail; he would reportedly run ten forty-meter wind sprints up the steepest part. In the afternoons he did equally strenuous weight training. These workouts became legendary as the most demanding in the league, and other players would sometimes join Rice just to see what it was like. Some of them got sick before the day was over.

What does this mean?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:10 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

So the pathway to becoming the greatest is to:

1. Find what you are naturally talented at.
2. Use your brains to strategically develop habits that take your natural talents and push them to their utmost extreme.
3. Execute on the habits and work harder than everyone else.

Thank you for posting this WIA. For whatever reason, I want to become the absolute best at something. Reading articles like this reminds me of what it takes to do that.

Life requires a lot of energy.

Why do you think most people come home from work and then barely get off of the couch?

Energy is probably one of the most important things in general. Sometimes one gets to focused in the details and one forgets to look after the energy level. Some things take energy and others suck energy one has to be really carefull.

Without reading all the thread, I want to say that I think a lot of this really simply comes down to your personality type. As an INTJ, I may have more obstacles to overcome than almost all of you.

Quote: (03-12-2014 05:57 AM)Elim Wrote:  

Without reading all the thread, I want to say that I think a lot of this really simply comes down to your personality type. As an INTJ, I may have more obstacles to overcome than almost all of you.

Your personality type isn't that relevant, the results you get come from either being biased towards action or inaction.

This is something you can change.

You should be creating systems in your life that allow you to progress towards goals with the minimum of effort.

Leverage what you're good at, the less time you're spending on deciding what to do, the more time you are freeing up to work on your weak points.

Put your energy to use on productive actions.

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams (the Dilbert guy) is full of advice on goals vs. systems and personal energy.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Well the thread was about energy. Some people probably get energy from it, and others are sucked dry. Disagree?

My thoughts..

For some of us NOT getting tail is simply not an option regardless if you need to jump off a supermarket roof and tackle some hoodrat. You know who you are.

The others can have epic dryspells and take it laying down or make excuses