rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia: Fugly girls and way overrated

I'm in colombia for the first time in my life, i stayed in bogota and now i'm in medellin (cartagena is next).
After 2 weeks of been here, i'm so dissapointed with the quality of girls...
I mean most of the girls i have seen are mestizo, ugly face, short, and although they are well groomed when they go out, they are not hot at all (at least not for me).
barely better than chile, peru or bolivia..
I'm wondering what the gringos see in these girls for christ sakes? Is it just the P4P scene?
Of course i have seen some beautiful colombian girls, but i can count them with the fingers of my hands.
Seriously guys colombia in terms of beautiful women can't hold a candle to Argentina, Uruguay or southern Brazil. Just walk in any city of those countries and compare...

[Image: jordan.gif]

I've never been there, so I can't comment on your opinion, but you seem to be moving around a lot.

Two cities in two weeks?

It's seriously easy to get the wrong impression of a place with that type of movement, in my experience.

What are you doing to find the local nightspots? Are you ending up in mainstream spots or the easiest places to find in tourist areas? Have you gone to any big malls for a cross-sampling of the population?

I also find that every destination, as far as females go, is vastly underrated by some and vastly overrated by others. The truth usually lies somewhere in-between.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I agree that Colombians are overrated and in general aren't the greatest, but I still give them the number 2 spot in Latin America after Argentina. The original post is a bit of an exaggeration.

Are you backpacking?

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:54 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I agree that Colombians are overrated and in general aren't the greatest, but I still give them the number 2 spot in Latin America after Argentina. The original post is a bit of an exaggeration.

I have been to several malls in bogota and medellin. The quality is not great. Clubs and pubs the same. If you go to Argentina, Uruguay or Southern Brazil you will see a big difference in terms of looks in people IMHO...

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:14 PM)orko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:54 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I have been to several malls in bogota and medellin. The quality is not great. Clubs and pubs the same. If you go to Argentina, Uruguay or Southern Brazil you will see a big difference in terms of looks in people IMHO...

Staying at el poblado, i have my own apartment in castropol... money is not a problem..
Its just i dont see loads of quality women here..

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:27 PM)orko Wrote:  

I'm in colombia for the first time in my life, i stayed in bogota and now i'm in medellin (cartagena is next).
I mean most of the girls i have seen are mestizo, ugly face, short, and although they are well groomed when they go out, they are not hot at all (at least not for me).
Of course i have seen some beautiful colombian girls, but i can count them with the fingers of my hands.

With all due respect... you're crazy!

Edit: If you don't like the quality in Bogota or Medellin, stay away from Cartagena.

I'm wondering what the gringos see in these girls for christ sakes?

Why?

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:26 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Why?

I just cant understand how a gringo would choose a typical colombian girl instead of a typical argentinean or southern brazilian...

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:31 PM)orko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:26 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Why?

I just cant understand how a gringo would choose a typical colombian girl instead of a typical argentinean

One of the reasons why is that you get much better results with a typical Colombian girl than you will with a typical Argentine girl, while putting in the same amount, or even less, effort with the Colombian.

Quote: (02-27-2014 07:31 PM)orko Wrote:  

I just cant understand how a gringo would choose a typical colombian girl instead of a typical argentinean or southern brazilian...

It's not for you to understand what another man does with his dick. You said you've seen some fine Colombianas. Why not hook up with one of them?

Orko you trolling???

Quote: (02-27-2014 08:02 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Orko you trolling???

Nope. Have you been to Argentina, Uruguay or Brazil?

Maybe people just talked it up too much? What is your definition of hot?

One thing I've learned is nothing is certain until you get on the ground and see for yourself (though I find it typically takes some time to see anything substantial).

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it's not for you, move on.

Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil are still exactly where you left them.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Colombia barely better than Peru? That is a bold statement.

Orko you trolling???

I thought this when reading the opening post.

But since he's comparing it to Argentina, Uruguay, and Southern Brazil, that tells me he likes white latinas.

So, Orko, why are you in Colombia if you like white girls?

Quote: (02-27-2014 08:35 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Colombia barely better than Peru? That is a bold statement.

I think Colombia barely better than Bolivia is an even bolder statement. Bolivia is apparently so bad that I have Peruvians telling me what a shithole Bolivia is and what grenades the women are there.

I was shocked the OP didn't have the ban hammer down on him when I opened the thread.

Quote: (02-27-2014 08:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Orko you trolling???

But since he's comparing it to Argentina, Uruguay, and Southern Brazil, that tells me he likes white latinas.

I wanted to see myself the women of colombia. And yes its true i lean to prefer white latinas but i also like some mestizo latinas, but to be honest the quality in colombia is sub par to what i can see in argentina, uruguay or brazil...

There's like one place in Bolivia that supposedly has talent, Santa Cruz de la Sierra. It's an anomaly though. Like the only such place in Bolivia.

[Image: Yohana-Vaca-Guzm%C3%A1n.jpg]

[Image: miss.jpg]
I actually know a chick in the States whose family is from there. She's smoking. Professional dancer. Up there with the best from any South American country.

OP post some pics. We need to see some of these girls mate. As men we have different tastes gotta fill us in on what kind of girls you're seeing. Just walk into a nightclub and/or bar and sneak a pic.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (02-27-2014 08:59 PM)orko Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 08:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Orko you trolling???

I wanted to see myself the women of colombia. And yes its true i lean to prefer white latinas but i also like some mestizo latinas, but to be honest the quality in colombia is sub par to what i can see in argentina, uruguay or brazil...

This just gets better and better. The vast majority of Medellin and Bogota women are either mestiza or white. If you prefer the mix of white girls and mestizas, I really don't think you can do much better than the two biggest Colombian cities. If you are looking for European-looking women in Latin America, Argentina is the best and most obvious choice.

Quote: (02-27-2014 09:05 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

OP post some pics. We need to see some of these girls mate. As men we have different tastes gotta fill us in on what kind of girls you're seeing. Just walk into a nightclub and/or bar and sneak a pic.

I agree. OP should bust out some pics and flesh out details about the names of places he's been in Bog/Med and when, etc. OP started a very contrarian thread and has a very low post count, so people are going to be inclined to think of OP as a [Image: troll.gif]