rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FB status

FB status

So for the past year I've been single and seeing multiple girls. Eventually most of the prospects dried up except for 2 girls - A local girl who I'm lukewarm with, and a much hotter girl who lives several hours away who I've only seen a few times, but have banged and I'm still flirtatious with.

The local girl has been bugging me about changing my FB status for a couple months now, and finally today I decided to appease her....By changing my relationship status every 2 minutes to another relationship status (Widowed, divorced, civil union, etc.). When I finally set my status to "In a relationship", long-distance girl shows up and "likes" it within a minute. Now this is a girl who isn't on FB much, who I haven't spoken to in a few weeks, and who very rarely likes things I post. I'd like to think that this is her "liking" the fact that I'm pre-selected, but it could also be her saying something like "Good boy, now get lost." Thoughts?

FB status

Message her and ask her. Stop being a little girl about this.

FB status

And why would you say yes to changing your status when she asked you!? She owns your soul now.

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:57 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

And why would you say yes to changing your status when she asked you!? She owns your soul now.

I know, it was a major shit-test failure. I didn't think anything of it at the time but now I just feel dirty. It's just not me. I'm going to change it and tell her to deal with it.

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:25 PM)Lex S. Wrote:  

Thoughts?

she might think you are talking about her (the long distance girl). i guess my next thought would be to change it back to widowed.

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 04:29 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 03:25 PM)Lex S. Wrote:  

Thoughts?

she might think you are talking about her (the long distance girl). i guess my next thought would be to change it back to widowed.

I highly doubt it, unless she's really delusional. I haven't seen long-distance girl in a few months and haven't talked to her in a while.

FB status

Don't tell her to deal with it. Just do what you want, quietly. Stop reading into garbage on facebook.

Less activity is always better. Why waste your time changing your status so much?

I would concern myself more with all the other girls drying up. You're worrying about the dregs at the bottom of the barrel, after all else has evaporated.

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 05:58 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Don't tell her to deal with it. Just do what you want, quietly. Stop reading into garbage on facebook.

Less activity is always better. Why waste your time changing your status so much?

I would concern myself more with all the other girls drying up. You're worrying about the dregs at the bottom of the barrel, after all else has evaporated.

True. I saw she hadn't changed her status and just said fuck it. I quietly removed my relationship status altogether (AKA to what it was before this whole problem today). If she won't play by her own rules then why should I?

FB status

I wouldn't change my status for a girl, for the same reasons I have no relationship status in the first place.
I'm not an insecure teenager, I don't care about that shit.

That's what I'd tell her.

My girls know who their man is. Treat them well, fuck them well, make them feel special.
Zero need for teenage bopper PDA shit.

FB status

If you were really absolutely getting harassed (bad sign), it's easy:

"I have coworkers and other acquaintances on FB who have no business knowing my relationship status, besides I don't need to air my laundry on there. I've never set it and I never will."

If she complains from there, just walk away, do not give her what she wants, attention.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

FB status

Better: Disable your Facebook if she requests such nonsense.

FB status

You'll be aight man. I blocked my girl from facebook. She messaged a bitch I fucked before her so i had to punish the behavior. Try that one and see how the hamster behaves.

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:44 PM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

I wouldn't change my status for a girl, for the same reasons I have no relationship status in the first place.
I'm not an insecure teenager, I don't care about that shit.

That's what I'd tell her.

My girls know who their man is. Treat them well, fuck them well, make them feel special.

^this.

just "hide" it

FB status

Quote: (02-27-2014 06:17 PM)Lex S. Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2014 05:58 PM)polymath Wrote:  

True. I saw she hadn't changed her status and just said fuck it. I quietly removed my relationship status altogether (AKA to what it was before this whole problem today). If she won't play by her own rules then why should I?

this should tell you everything there. maintain what you were doing, thats probably a large part of her attraction anyway.

FB status

Unfriend the local girl on Facebook. Hamster immediately goes into overdrive and you suddenly regain your balls, your frame and your dignity.

She'll be all like "OMG Dafuq is wrong wit u?! Why'd you do that?"

You be all like .. Oh.

FB status

Not trolling or anything, this is a serious question I am having trouble with because I'm a newb.

You said you fuck your girls right and treat them well and make them feel special. How do you do that without looking beta? Seriously, I am struggling with the balance in that. I'm so bad at this shit sometimes, just trying to figure it all out man. I don't know how to make them fell special and treat them well without being the beta nice guy I have sworn off??

Quote:Quote:

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:29 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

Not trolling or anything, this is a serious question I am having trouble with because I'm a newb.

You said you fuck your girls right and treat them well and make them feel special. How do you do thag without looking beta? Seriously, I am struggling with the balance in that. I'm so bad at this shit sometimes, just trying to figure it out.

Condescending comments that do not express outright liking, but nor disliking. Play with her emotions, and when ever she tells you she "loves you" play it off by saying "I know" or something to that regard. Always stay flirtatious with her, and fuck her right. That's the easy way.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

FB status

Thanks for the response man, but look what happened the last time I said "I Know."

This happened directly after I read that article.

I'm cool on the fucking them right part. My girl now comes before me every single time. My god the change in how a woman looks at you when you make them cum first (damn mear) every time is crazy.

And this is another serious question here. You can meek them feel special and treat them well with condescending comments? How can you do that?

Condescending comments that do not express outright liking, but nor disliking. Play with her emotions, and when ever she tells you she "loves you" play it off by saying "I know" or something to that regard. Always stay flirtatious with her, and fuck her right. That's the easy way.

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:42 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

Thanks for the response man, but look what happened the last time "I sad I Know."

This happened directly after I read that article.

Yours was a special case or maybe you didn't do it with a smirk. You have to be the playful asshole not the outright asshole. Teasing and playing around are core to game. You may need more practice I think. Just go out and approach more. Eventually you'll get the feel for it. It's all a matter of experience.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

FB status

True I think you're right about the smirk thing. I did it with a straight face and she got butthurt and stormed out of my apt. Eventually she said it made her feel like I didn't care.

Check out my edit to the last post, can you answer that question?

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:47 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

True I think you're right about the smirk thing. I did it with a straight face and she got butthurt and stormed out of my apt. Eventually she said it made her feel like I didn't care.

You can make them feel good by saying a variety of things like if they ask you how they look; just tell them "good enough to have my around you tonight" or "not bad". You gotta sneak a compliment in there. Saying the compliment outright is never good.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:51 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

You can make them feel good by saying a variety of things like if they ask you how they look; just tell them "good enough to have my around you tonight" or "not bad". You gotta sneak a compliment in there. Saying the compliment outright is never good.

So if you know ur girl go all dressed up for you instead of saying shit like you look hot or sexy just say shit like "Yeaaahhh" and a sexy look?

Girl I'm with now swears that she hates that I don't show her I love her. She eats up any kind of expression of love I give I just never want to take it too far, ya know?

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:56 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

So if you know ur girl go all dressed up for you instead of saying shit like you look hot or sexy just say shit like "Yeaaahhh" and a sexy look?

Girl I'm with now swears that she hates that I don't show her I love her. She eats up any kind of expression of love I give I just never want to take it too far, ya know?

Don't say "yeaaaahhh"; be a bit more creative. Gotta be funny, but not that outright rude. You have to be creative with your responses, and always smile because it doesn't have to be seductive. Gotta keep her guessing. Keep the hamster rolling.
[Image: hamster3.gif]

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:59 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Don't say "yeaaaahhh"; be a bit more creative. Gotta be funny, but not that outright rude. You have to be creative with your responses, and always smile because it doesn't have to be seductive. Gotta keep her guessing. Keep the hamster rolling.

Thanks man. This is all a little overwhelming. The more I learn the less I know.

FB status

Quote: (03-01-2014 10:04 PM)SheWantsTheD Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2014 09:59 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Thanks man. This is all a little overwhelming. The more I learn the less I know.
This is all gained through experience. Go out and approach girls that's the best way to learn. Flirt actively, talk to strangers, make conversation, and the changes will come out themselves. This is all mainly gained through being social.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List