rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urge to impregnate all women and build an army

I've been thinking about this for a while. The idea of having 10 to 30 kids is a really powerful feeling for me especially since I am the only person in the next generation of my family. If I die, this family legacy will die.

Obviously it's unrealistic to have 30 kids but do any of you have this urge?

no..... because the idea of trying to support 10 - 30 children is horrifying to me. Then on top of that spending my life dealing with 10 to 30 teenagers would likely kill me. Not to mention the odds of all those kids coming out normal, healthy, productive people regardless of how you raise them would likely be low. Its a good chance you would have to raise some of your grandchildren as well......

So yeah for me that would be a nightmare.

I guess so, if you want to pen the song: "I Got 99 Problems, And They're All My Baby Mommas"

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Yeah bro, I'm in the same boat. I'm the only one who can pass my last name. I don't think I'd wanna raise an army of kids though. If I play my cards right, save up, move into a small town/farming area, maybe 8-10 kids. But what I'd have to look at once that happens is the economics and politics going on at that time.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I sometimes feel that urge too. It's not rational but a primitive sensation deep in my balls, just like the 20-24 yo girls that admit wanting to get pregnant asap but don't because it's "too soon".

It just seems natural to me that when you're with a beautiful healthy woman, you want her to take your genes, pause for 9 months and pop a mini-you that she'll take care of.

That would be realistic only if I earned at least 10k/mo. But the truth is that the moments I feel the most masculine is when I feel the most fertile and able to reproduce.

Edit: I'm talking about doing that with a variety of selected women (with high beauty and good social origin). I don't care if there's a beta provider husband after that.

When you think about it, that would be a real world of alpha/beta game. Alphas impregnate, betas provide.

Quote: (02-26-2014 04:57 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

I've been thinking about this for a while. The idea of having 10 to 30 kids is a really powerful feeling for me especially since I am the only person in the next generation of my family. If I die, this family legacy will die.

Obviously it's unrealistic to have 30 kids but do any of you have this urge?

Yep. I wrote about it.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7138.html

I'm in the same position you are. Only child, no first cousins, last man standing. The idea of having a very large number of children (10+) has always appealed to me, and I've had many fantasies about my future life in which I've sired 20-30 children before I died. I have a something of a fetish for impregnation as well, which I sort of described in the thread above.

I think the fact that I am solely responsible for perpetuating my grandfather's lineage has played into creating these inclinations in me. I feel the need to singlehandedly revive my lineage (which is circling the drain and is on the verge of dying out) and ensure that my family's legacy continues well into the future and persists long after I'm dead.

This is a big reason why I desire wealth, actually, and am working so hard to try and obtain it. I don't want to use the money to party or buy a bunch of absurdly expensive things. I want to use it to get to a stage at which I could conceivably afford to have a very large number of children, have them want for nothing, and leave them with a substantial inheritance/legacy to carry on.

Gestational surrogacy might just the most practical, efficient way to sire large numbers of healthy children, and that process is very expensive. I'll have a hard time finding a woman who will be willing or able to carry 10+ children (nevermind the 20 or 30 I mentioned fantasizing about earlier). The other option is to impregnate multiple women, but that is messy and something I don't want to make too much of a habit of. Having to deal with 8 or more different mothers to my children sounds like a logistical nightmare (2 or 3 might be doable, maybe 4). Surrogacy solves these problems and allows me to maximize the number of children I could have with any single woman, but it is pricy.

TL;DR:

[Image: tumblr_lplf6mmZKc1qak192o1_500.png]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

An easy solution would be to try to see if you're qualified to donate sperm

If you're alpha enough they'll chose you and you'll have hundreds of children.

But I do get that feeling.

valhalla

It's a real urge, a primal thing deep down that few of us express. I remember reading a science fiction story where some wealthy mogul secretly creates a whole network of schools all populated by his seed and educates them to take over the world.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have a primal urge to blast in all women, but I absolutely do not want to have a bunch of fucking kids.

If having 10 to 30 kids constituted building an army, apparently every ghetto and trailer park on Earth is filled with four-star generals.

I can barely support myself let alone a kid.

I can't stand the sound of a whinging girlfriend, let alone a pregnant whinging girlfriend.

It actually sounds like hell.

But arabs do it all the time. 4 wives, 9 kids each. But they don't do shit towards raising the kids apart from going to work.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

One of the reasons the globalists exported so much of western industry to China and Japan was to prevent the average guy in the West being able to afford a family.

You can get women pregnant as an opportunist but as men have no rights in the West she can just abort-murder the child.
Abortion gives a big edge to beta-males who are a type of john paying for it long term. The women in the west being married to the state or you could say the state is their pimp.

My own father was an opportunist Italian and I only avoided the abortionist thanks to their being no abortion in Ireland.
Amancallednoone.wordpress.com is my travel blog. Trying to trace my father.
Was actually jailed in England for wanting to ask my mother my father's name. How is that for the big-sister state. Stayed with countless single mothers in England who hide the name from the kids also. Interested in understanding the female psychology of name hiding.

How uncommon are your last names to those wanting to pass on the family name as the only male. I would bet money if you look in the phone book there would be other people with your last name.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (02-26-2014 05:33 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

That wouldn't satisfy that urge since you'd miss the reward of having selected and conquiered the woman's womb. Also your name wouldn't be transmitted.

Quote: (02-26-2014 05:43 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I remember reading a science fiction story where some wealthy mogul secretly creates a whole network of schools all populated by his seed and educates them to take over the world.

Any memory of the title/author?

Quote: (02-26-2014 06:18 AM)bacon Wrote:  

How uncommon are your last names to those wanting to pass on the family name as the only male. I would bet money if you look in the phone book there would be other people with your last name.

Personally, I care less about saving my ancestors' name than giving my own name to a large number of descendants and be associated with that vast lineage.

I'm with you there. I want to be a one man immigration problem.

Wald

Quote: (02-26-2014 07:07 AM)A New Man Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2014 05:43 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I remember reading a science fiction story where some wealthy mogul secretly creates a whole network of schools all populated by his seed and educates them to take over the world.

Any memory of the title/author?

It was Jack Vance, but the revelation about all of the students being the seed of the villain is the big reveal of the book, so I'm not sure I should name it.

Funnily enough, I was thinking of his work today because of this forum post which mentions the Sapir-Whorf linguistic hypothesis, that thought patterns are shaped by language. Vance wrote the excellent novel Languages of Pao to explore this idea.

Kind of retro SF, but Vance was a master stylist and had brilliant ideas. Actually he's a good example of an old school American self-reliant mindset, which we might call Red Pill but was just good old fashioned American back in the 1950s.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I understand where you're coming from.

After being introduced to the manosphere, I knew I had changed for the better when I saw an absolutely gorgeous girl on the train, and looked about 19, and my instinct was "I want to get you pregnant".

Strip away the façade of overcoming shit tests, overcoming the anxiety of supporting wife and kids, and back to a primal sense of mating, that was raw. No shame of the male libido, no fears about consequences, just spurt away. I knew I had revoked toxic conditioning.

Thinking about how big you legacy is... via 30 kids, it is clearly on a proper tack in an evolutionary sense.

Concerned about raising them, go to a cheap country, buy 300 acres and live primal. Modern knowledge of hygiene and nutrition, cash reserves to access modernity if needed, but keep your woman off the grid and repeatedly pregnant. I see guys in even in fringe areas of Perth....6 kW solar, methane farming septic tanks and bore + tank water, VERY close to self sufficient.

Only thing needed is internet for RVF, and you'l access all the value you require [Image: biggrin.gif]

If I amass enough money of course. I'd need at least a million in passive income. Get a big ass house, 10 kids, totally awesome.

I've always wanted a big family. Even the problems with a big family are alright in my opinion.

Even if I did make enough cash to support 10-30 kids I would never get to do anything that I want to do which would drive me insane.

I wouldn't mind banging 30 different women and having kids with all of them as long as I didn't have to support them in anyway.

One or two ninos with a cool chick is all I need.

I expect a population bottleneck in the next century or so, in which case all that child support would be for naught.

Quote: (02-26-2014 05:33 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

This guy is up to 75 as a sperm donor. Someday, everyone on earth might trace their ancestry back to him.

[Image: article-0-0E25D34400000578-166_468x286.jpg]

http://www.boston.com/community/moms/art..._counting/

Just move to Utah and become a Mormon.
And who said you have to take care of 30 kids. How hard is it to find 30 sluts and drop a fat load in them? For real.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-26-2014 09:32 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

And who said you have to take care of 30 kids. How hard is it to find 30 sluts and drop a fat load in them?

That would be cruel. Why procreate if your children will be raised by self-absorbed, slutty single moms?

Your sons would become beta tools to be exploited by women in adulthood, or go the other way and become thugs... and probably die before the age of 30. Your daughters would be sluts, just like their slutty moms.

Children need a father figure. If one is not willing to serve as a father figure, then better not procreate. The world has enough human trash already, and there's no need to add more trash to the trash heap.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

One of my friends refuses requests by women to impregnate them as he grew up with an insane single mother and did not want to "give a woman a plaything" . Single motherhood is child abuse.

Also many lesbians want sperm donors. Would never sleep with a lesbian given the disease statistics for them and object to them in effect increasing their nation (they have a flag) which is at war against every other nation. In England many women report to me that social services are seizing kids on slightest excuse and guess who ends up adopting those kids? usually some lesbian connection of said social worker.
Uk the current trials of celebrities for sleeping normally with teenage groupies is a smokescreen to cover massive state pedo activity over decades.

I've always had a fantasy of travelling the world and impregnating beautiful women. You would be able to trace my movement by the pregnancies haha.