rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl has a male roommate.

So I am asking for a "friend" because I can't come to a logical conclusion myself. If a girl you are dating lives with a male roommate in an apartment - would you worry? What if he is good looking social guy and she is almost always horny?
I never personally lived with a female roommate so I don't know how it all works. Any thoughts?

I have 2 female housemates, both about 6 or 7's.
Am buds with both their bf's, so I have no desire to shit where I eat.

Why are you worried about this with a girl you're going to bang three times, at most?

You two fight.

He consoles her.

They drink a bottle of wine.

He plows her.

They act like nothing happened.

6 months later,

you two fight.

She tells you how she banged her roommate,

and his dick is bigger.

You cry.

Don't get too attached to her. Put two good looking people in the same place together long enough and something is going to happen.

It really depends on the girl and roommate. I dated a girl with a male roommate and it was just fine. The roommate was a nerdy guy with a girlfriend, though, and she was the quiet but outdoorsy type, so all the risk factors were minimized.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Logically I totally understand shitting where eating concept...but an average guy probably has no qualms about having sex first and thinking later. RioNomad is also right...
Should I tell her that because of this situation I won't be able to commit to her fully. I don't want to be thinking night and day she might be hooking up with him. Otherwise she seem into me 100% .

Here's one important thing to keep in mind, though: a girl, if she is even remotely pretty, is already showered with attention from men everywhere. On the street, in clubs, in social circle, online (especially online). By showing this much anxiety over just one source, you are drastically increasing the chance that she is going to bang someone from any of those sources. The combined added risk from showing unhealthy jealousy in this way is much bigger than the added risk from just living with a male roommate.

Keep her or discard her based on your risk evaluation and what you're willing to tolerate, I don't know your character and her exact circumstances so I can't advise you on this. But be stone-cold in any case. Getting all worked up over it will cause you much more harm than even a male model living with her might.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-20-2014 06:18 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

Logically I totally understand shitting where eating concept...but an average guy probably has no qualms about having sex first and thinking later. RioNomad is also right...
Should I tell her that because of this situation I won't be able to commit to her fully. I don't want to be thinking night and day she might be hooking up with him. Otherwise she seem into me 100% .

Didn't you just do a bootcamp not long ago? I assume from your posts you are still very much a beginner. Because of that, you shouldn't commit to her fully because you don't know what the fuck you want in a girl.

This sounds like a textbook case of oneitis to me. If you commit to her, I see it ending badly. Keep working on your game, and don't spend more than three nights per week with her MAX. Preferably two.

I lived with two girls over a year ago. One was an 8 the other a 6. The hotter chick got a hockey playing goldman sachs investment trader.

I'm pretty sure he didn't view me as a threat. Game recognized and lessons on my part were learned.

Relax, it's not a big deal.

Quote: (02-20-2014 05:42 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

So I am asking for a "friend" because I can't come to a logical conclusion myself.

Quote: (02-20-2014 06:18 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

Wait, I'm confused... is the "friend" actually you?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (02-20-2014 07:15 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I lived with two girls over a year ago. One was an 8 the other a 6. The hotter chick got a hockey playing goldman sachs investment trader.

I'm pretty sure he didn't view me as a threat. Game recognized and lessons on my part were learned.

Relax, it's not a big deal.

Wayout isn't a hockey palying Goldman Sachs investment trader. If you were dating the 8, and the hockey player was her roommate, I bet she would have fucked him.

If you put two attractive people in a house/office/restaurant/condo/swimming pool/whatever alone together long enough, there's a very good chance something is going to happen.

I just read a story, on here or on a different forum I visit, can't remember, where a guy let his good friend move into his house when the friend lost his girlfriend and job. The friend who owned the house also had a wife who stayed home because she didn't work. The two of them ended up fucking after spending so much time together alone in the house.

Now I'm not saying freak out about it, but don't get attached to the girl. Not just because of this, because any girl can cheat, but this definitely makes it more likley IMO.

There were 2 situations in my late teens-early 20s that I lived with a group of girls and of course I did bang one in each and am pretty sure I could've banged the ones with the boyfriends too.

Rio is right. Fidelity is only successful by removing yourself from situations where temptation can occur. That said, if you want to be in a committed relationship with her than it's not fair to say to her, "You're living with a guy I need to dump you", unless you're prepared to first offer her to live with you. Why should she give up the financial and emotional security she's getting from the man she lives with if her new boyfriend isn't going to step up to the plate and claim her?

I'm not saying you should do this by the way. I'm just saying, if you don't want her living with a guy then you need to give her a better option.

EDIT: Most girls I've known who have been the only girl living with a guy or group of guys has issues psychologically and are not wife material. Not saying this as a rule, just something I've noticed.

She has a dude [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

So I am asking for a "friend" because I can't come to a logical conclusion myself. If a girl you are dating lives with a male roommate in an apartment - would you worry? What if he is good looking social guy and she is almost always horny?
I never personally lived with a female roommate so I don't know how it all works. Any thoughts?

Experience here. Nothing good can come from this kind of arrangement. Fuck her but do not date her. Do you want your woman to be in another male's environment?

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Quote: (02-20-2014 08:30 AM)Onto Wrote:  

EDIT: Most girls I've known who have been the only girl living with a guy or group of guys has issues psychologically and are not wife material. Not saying this as a rule, just something I've noticed.

I don't know, at least in my city that I live in there are quite a bit of mixed sex living situations going on. It wouldn't bother me even if they were screwing. The majority of women I met are not marriage material.

I'd guess to say that this is something i'd just write off as another victim of the shitty economic/feministic culture.

I've lived with females several times in my life.

Each time i have had one or more female flatmates, i've banged a female roommate. Full stop.
Depending on the girl it may take one bad argument or a series of events when you lose your frame.
In any case, girls will go the highest value male they know.
At the time i was bringing in different girls every week, they know what was up and added me to their list of guys to do when their bf pisses them off.

On the flipside, you can't help how you feel about a girl early in red pill digestion.
Date her and see other girls also...it'll help with your sanity. Talk with the dude and get a feel for who he is. Maybe he's super beta and likes videogames. Or maybe he has a long-term gf in another city he visits twice a month.
Once you meet him then you can fully assess the stability of long term relationship potential with this girl.

Watch them interact and shut the fuck up. You can tell if they've fucked by how they move around each other in the flat.

I had a female roommate and eventually banged her despite her knowing about my other bangs that I had when she was home. Just assume that your girl will have already or will eventually or is concurrently banging her roommate ... Then carry on " business as usual" - bang her _spin a plate or two more and essentially don't give a damn either way

I've had 2 female roommates. Did not bang either one. The first I had no game. The second was a slob that had killed any possible boner after 2 weeks.