rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuernavaca, México data sheet

Alright, so I studied a semester in Cuernavaca, México, which is about 1.5 hours south of México city. At the time I wasn't a gamer but I'll give you the scoop on it.

Cuernavaca has weather comprable to Medellín, Colombia. Both are actually called ''the city of eternal spring''. Parrots and hummingbirds aren't rare, trees with edible fruit grow randomly etc.

The city itself at one point was the capital of México back in the day, and many rich Mexicans from Mexico City have vacation homes there. Others have permanently relocated there, giving the city an ample upper-class injection of VERY hot women. It's interesting cause there are tons of normal looking girls and tons of gorgeous women. I would say that they have an abnormally low number of 6's and 7's, with more girls either being totally plain or very nice.

The city, as is the case throughout Mexico, is focused around it's Zócalo (center). The center is always full of people, lots of kids skateboarding and doing circus stuff, mariachis, hippies selling stuff etc.

Around the Zócalo there are a number of bars, the principal one is Los Arcos, which is set up as a restaurant with a large outdoor section. It is a restaurant until everyone just starts drinking. They play live salsa music every night, and people dance outside of it and inside between the tables. But the area is full of bars, from sit-down places to salsa clubs to regular bump-n-grind type deals. Just have a good walk around and get acquainted with it, as what's hot and what's not has definitely changed since I was there.

Further, there are some bigger clubs, carlos & charly's being the main one, to just bump and grind. El Bull is a popular sit-down bar outside of the Zócalo scene with $2.50 liters of beer (with ice cubes in it, of course).

If you haven't been to México, understand that beer there is different. They put ice cubes in it standard. That's if they're not making micheladas or whatever other kinda crap they like. I dunno, I was just about regular beer, not trying to have any cinnamon candy, tabasco, worcestershire, or salt in mine, but lots of people are all about it.

The food in this town is great. Just fantastic. Las Mañanitas is a very classy restaurant with parrots and peacocks running around the joint. The best steak I've ever had, delicious balsamic and smoked salmon bruschetta, and a lovely dining environment.

Tacos and gringas, on the other end of the spectrum, are also fucking amazing. You can get good capuccinos for about a dollar, 3 nice tacos al pastor for $3, and a liter of beer for $3. Nothing to complain about at all.

I honestly can't wait to go back to this town. I feel like I have such unfinished business there.

Like any Latin American city, don't be an idiot. Walk around on lonely streets at 3am and you'll get robbed. Just take a taxi back to wherever you're going and you'll be fine. A 5 minute ride should cost 20 pesos. A 20 minute ride should cost like 35. At night prices go up, but try not to pay more than 5 or 10 pesos more than usual. All taxi fares are negotiated with the driver.

Girls below are mostly from the University I attended. They actually had a beauty contest among the students.

damn them some cute girls

nice data sheet and pics......props!!!!

[Image: attachment.jpg440]

The girls on either end with the black dresses...that's right up my alley. I noticed that black girl on the final pic, is she one of the rare Afro-Mexicans from the south of Mexico or an exchange student?

Thanks for the report, I'd heard of Cuernavaca before but knew nothing of it. Looks like a great little place to go for a few months and take up Spanish classes. I'll keep it in mind.

Question though...are those hot upper class Mexican girls accessible or are they in closed-off, moneyed social circles?

Great pics. Can you tell us what its like to game these girls? Also you are white /anglo correct? Which means you will get treated different than another latino or african-american gaming them. Still, let us know your take on how you get these girls to do the nasty. =)

Mixx

The girls are upper class, but they weren't super elite or anything. I've heard about how Argentinian girls are all closed off in their social cliques, the chicks here aren't like that at all. Doesn't mean they'll LOVE you just cause, it just means you have a fair shot like anyone else.

There are only a few who speak English well, and if you go there trying to live in English many will (rightly) think you're a prick. Of course, those pricks will often end up attracting the 1 girl who loves speaking English and do ok for themselves anyway.

I'm ''white'' with brown hair, brown eyes and darker skin than many of the chicks I posted pictures of, so I'm not the prized gringo they all dream of, but of course the foreigner vibe and being tall helps. Although I had a girlfriend and wasn't gaming, I had many girls expressing interest in me, and it wouldn't have been hard to put up respectable numbers. In fact, I essentially LJBF'd a couple of girls there...

I'd say that obviously social circle game is huge, but if you're dealing with a chick 1-on-1 aloof game was how I saw most guys getting chicks, and since I wasn't gaming anyone, it's how I got girls interested in me. They are not as flakey as Colombianas, but pretty near it, so don't let a flake phase you.

Speakeasy, the black girl was an African exchange student. Spoke something like 13 languages...

Awesome Sonsowey. Hopefully we'll game in Colombia very soon. I am still pissed I had to cancel my last trip, but I should be free late January 2011. Although I may go directly to Pereira, I have sooo many hot women there I have to give some girls away...care for some? You have no idea how many times I hear from girlfriends of girls I bang "don't you have any American friends you can introduce me to?"

Oh wait, I think I read somewhere you are trying to do a committed/serious relationship with a local in Bogota - right? ...oh well!! [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

I know girls from Cuerna, some of the bitchiest in the whole country, lot of them are used to guys throwing a lot of money to them(wealthy chilangos(mexico city residents)), so, you need to play really alpha and don't try to win them with money, of course some of them are going to fall but they are used to.

Quote: (12-30-2010 11:19 AM)bars Wrote:  

I know girls from Cuerna, some of the bitchiest in the whole country, lot of them are used to guys throwing a lot of money to them(wealthy chilangos(mexico city residents)), so, you need to play really alpha and don't try to win them with money, of course some of them are going to fall but they are used to.

Women are always a product of their environment. Take an average woman and put her in a society where men shower her with gifts, dinners, money and 50 "you are so beautiful" compliments a day, and she will learn to expect that from every man, and exploit it. When a man approaches that does not give this to her, she will either go for your game (if you are lucky, and are very good looking), or flat out ignore and flake on you because she has 100 other betas in a waiting queue ready to prove their worthiness to so much get a kiss from her. Examples: Miami, Argentina, Mexico City D.F, Medellin (Poblado)

Now, take the same beautiful woman, and put her in a society where women outnumber men, and she is not showered with compliments, but has to fight her female competition for any decent guy...and well, you're in paradise. examples: Pereira, Cali, Ukraine, Finland, Lithuania, Slovenia.

Mixx

Quote: (12-30-2010 01:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Women are always a product of their environment. Take an average woman and put her in a society where men shower her with gifts, dinners, money and 50 "you are so beautiful" compliments a day, and she will learn to expect that from every man, and exploit it. When a man approaches that does not give this to her, she will either go for your game (if you are lucky, and are very good looking), or flat out ignore and flake on you because she has 100 other betas in a waiting queue ready to prove their worthiness to so much get a kiss from her. Examples: Miami, Argentina, Mexico City D.F, Medellin (Poblado)

Now, take the same beautiful woman, and put her in a society where women outnumber men, and she is not showered with compliments, but has to fight her female competition for any decent guy...and well, you're in paradise. examples: Pereira, Cali, Ukraine, Finland, Lithuania, Slovenia.

Mixx

In that case, is Guadalajara one of those cities. Anyone?

Quote: (12-30-2010 06:34 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2010 01:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

In that case, is Guadalajara one of those cities. Anyone?

No, Monterrey a little bit, the top 3 cities like that are Cuerna, Cabo and some areas of Sinaloa.

The coolest thing about Guadalajara is that you can get good looking girls driving a Mercedes or waiting for the bus(in Mexico public transportation is really for the lower-middle or lower class), you're never going to see folks with suits in the bus or metro. The city is pretty big and is really mexican and the most important, is SAFE right now(I mean yeah there's crime but in like any other latin american city)

In fact I'm thinking about moving to Gdl.

Another thing I notice is that ALL (assumed wealthy) MEN WEAR SUITS, even to go to Starbucks on non-business days. It seems that a suit is like a "status" symbol saying "I am not poor", so anyone going to Guadaljara or DF should take a couple of Hugo Boss/Kenneth Cole suits to walk around and do street game. Girls will be more receptive to your opening.

Mixx

Mixx, do you think that would draw too much attention to a white boy? I dont want to scream 'rob me', but I do want to enhance my game. Rich Mexican girls are far different from rich American girls.

I have some family that is pretty affluent and living in Cuernavaca. I've never thought about seriously visiting but I think i'll give it a shot soon.

Let's do a trip. I have been told by some of my Brazilian friends in Rio that that city is amazing for females.

Quote: (12-30-2010 10:50 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

You have no idea how many times I hear from girlfriends of girls I bang "don't you have any American friends you can introduce me to?"

Tell them 'no, but I can set you up with a British dude'

[Image: wink.gif]

Some guy got killed in a Cuernavaca club when trying to white knight, place is full of narcos..