rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scar Game

Scar Game

Time to tell about your scars and how you've used them to your advantage gaming. And I mean actual scars, not emotional scars from that dirty slut you thought you could turn into a chaste wife.

I have 2 scars on my back. Noticeable as fuck from the fight incident I posted about under a different thread.

This thread is to tell how you use your 'flaws' such as scars, to help your game, instead of letting it effect you.

When I was in high school I felt slightly self-conscious about them at pool parties etc, then decided fuckit, it's a crazy story so I'll just tell the truth.

Now I proudly display my scars, whether at a pool party in Vegas or getting naked for the first time with a sexy filly.

From what I've seen, chicks tend to dig scars due to the mystery + bad boy aura they give off. They always want to know the story behind them.

I'm sure some you cats have scars and how have you used these 'flaws' to enhance your game even more?

Scar Game

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:39 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

I'm sure some you cats have scars and how have you used these 'flaws' to enhance your game even more?

Not me but I had a buddy in college who had a big scar on his arm that was visible when he had a short sleeve shirt on, it really looked like 3 claw marks. He'd tell girls he got it from a bear when he was hunting. They'd fucking believe him, but it was actually from a car accident.

I've also witnessed this guy go up to a chick at a bar and say "hey, I got a 6 pack back at my place, want to go drink and fuck?". She left with him 5 minutes later.

Scar Game

^^^
This. Bear attacked me while camping. She believed me and took care of me when I needed another back surgery.

My frame was to acknowledge the scar but always treat it as a open closed case so that you don't come off as "unhealthy."

Remember, women screen for health. Most RVFers are in the first world where it is not an issue with the exception of hair loss (which is subconsciously judged even though it has no purpose).

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Scar Game

Scars are not "flaws" like other physical disfigurements; they are evidence of going through combat without permanent damage (the wound healed fine; losing a limb is permanent damage). A good thing.

I wonder if there is a market for a "scar shop" just like a tattoo parlor. Get some anesthesia and have the guy go to town with a jagged knife.. The steroid version of scars. Now everyone can have them, not just those who been around the block.

Scar Game

Redacted

Scar Game

"Things like this work fine, the mystery and image she builds in her mind tends to be greater than the reality."

^Truth.

I said 'flaws' because in America, besides the fatties, people tend to pursue physical perfection.

Confidence is amplified when a 'flaw' is present, but you're still confident.

Same goes for short buddies of mine who are very confident and pull. Society paints a picture of the Disney Prince, so girls assume that's the ideal look, but when a guy is confident despite not looking like a Disney Prince, girl's hamsters spin and they are intrigued.

Scar Game

I always thought having scars made guys look bad ass.

McQueen, were you ever in a situation where a girl denied you because of the scars?

Scar Game

Roissy talked about it almost 5 years ago. He called it Shady Character Game, which is more general than "Scar Game". An excerpt:

Quote:Quote:

Do you want a woman eating out of your palm? Make her think you’ve killed people! Don’t actually tell her, of course. Just leave subtle hints about a shady past you may or may not have had. Let her fill in the blanks. Although they will never admit it, women love filling in the blanks of the lives of their men. By cultivating an aura of mystery you give your women permission to indulge their need for manufactured drama. This is what women do best: Create worlds of pointless drama to impart meaning to the childless void in their lives. Men don’t do this because the very nature of men’s existence is drama, AUTHENTIC drama, from birth (more male babies than female babies die) to death (men die younger and die more often from accidents, disease, and violence).

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Scar Game

It's true. I used to play guitar at a mafia hang, and when I told this model chick I know about it, she got all wide eyed about wanting to go there to meet the gang. Girls are turned on by mafiosos.

Scar Game

"McQueen, were you ever in a situation where a girl denied you because of the scars?"

Good question.

No.

Once she's naked there's no going back haha.

Scar Game

I've got a giant 3rd degree burn scar across my chest (missing a nipple) and ending in my right armpit, it's bad enough where I never took my shirt off when swimming. About 3 years ago for some reason I stopped giving a fuck and always go shirtless.

It's never been a deal breaker in the bedroom, but my guess is at the beach or pool I'd get a 100% shoot down rate from approaches due to it.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Scar Game

I think it still kinda depends on placement and size probably. I've got them all over but no girl's ever mentioned'em.

Scar Game

[Image: mehron-rigid-collodion.jpg]

I had some of this left over from Halloween.

Wore it for fun at an outta town gig and rumors got out even before I got back to town.

It's pretty convincing.

Scar Game

I have a medium-sized scar on my chest, roughly at the place above my heart. When a girl asks me how I got that scar I jokingly tell them a crazy ex attacked me with a knife. Some girls actually buy it, but those who don't won't get the real story right away. It's much more fun to keep it a mysterious for a while.

The real story is not as exciting. As a teen I once was on holiday vacation in Switzerland during the summer. I went out swimming with the boys in a nearby lake. We then decided to do trick-jumps from a pier at the dock. I made a fail attempt at doing an supposedly awesome trick jump from the pier and scratched my chest at a hook that was attached to the pier.

Scar Game

When I was a newborn I was diagnosed with pyloric stenosis, a digestive tract defect between the stomach and duodenum (first part of the small intestine). The resulting projectile vomit is quite impressive, I'm told, forceful enough to put The Exorcist to shame. The suggested solution was surgery around 5 weeks of age.

Thus I have a scar that looks like this:
http://hoofin.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...ar-001.jpg

For years I was quite insecure about it, but I found that working out made it less pronounced* and that no girl gave a shit about it, especially after I'd already convinced them to get naked with me. I think the one time a woman asked about it I joked that I'd been shot before telling her the actual story.

* Reminder to get my ass back on track fitness-wise

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Scar Game

Quote: (02-15-2014 10:02 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

Thus I have a scar that looks like this:
http://hoofin.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...ar-001.jpg
Buddy of mine from college had this exact scar. Never had a problem with it. He got good play thanks to it, but only when he got ripped.

Scar Game

I have a noticeable scar on my right hip caused by a mountain bike crash nine years ago when I lost control traveling downhill on a gravel road at some 70 km/h. Deep gaping wound on the hip and major grazing on my arms and legs. I was covered in bandages when I went to school the next day but I was secretly delighted as I was approached by about sixty cute girls during that week all asking about what happened (this was well before I knew about game). Nowadays the scar is visible only if I take off my shirt or go swimming and if girls see it they nearly always ask how I got it, very good to start conversations.
Also as Tyler Durden said in fight club, you don’t want to die without any scars.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Scar Game

How would you guys suggest pulling off bodybuilding stretchmarks?

I got some when I was bulking and gaining some pounds. Their near my armpits in between my delts and my chest. I'm not particularly ashamed of them or self conscious. I treat them as prizes for my hard work at the gym and as proof of improvement, I feel their are like badges of honor so that's not the problem.

I want suggestions for some cocky lines regarding the stretchmarks.

Btw if any other guy has had this problem with weightlifting stretchmarks and really feel insecure or self conscious about them (because I felt like that at first) I highly recommend an Elliot Hulse's video on them he really changed my perspective.

Scar Game

I had an ex leave 4 fingernail scars on my back (crazy fun girl, but also crazy), that were later wiped clean via road rash sadly... those were freaking GOLDEN.

Scar and injury game is one of my favorites because my hobbies have left me with a lot haha

Heres a few of my favorite ones that come with their own lines and stories:
3 broken noses-"reset them all myself, so if insurance doesn't work out I guess I have a future in plastic surgery"
2 boxer fractures-"Thats why this hand bone isnt quite lined up, didn't feel like it was worth a hospital trip haha"
10 concussions-"which may be why I had so much trouble remembering your name"
4 huge stretch marks on my back-"Ex girlfirend left those [Image: wink.gif] or I grew quick.. I don't know, I don't see my back often"
Fractured arm leads to snowboarding stories
etc etc etc

and just be vague with those bodybuilding stretch marks... "I don't know, it was already a scar when I first saw it."
She'll laugh, guess (or laugh and call bull if she knows what they are), and her hamster will start wondering how exciting your life is if something that severe REALLY COULD slip under your radar. Just always laugh em off like the injury was nothing, even if that shit near killed you. Been told so many times by girls "I just love your outlook, how do you laugh about these things?"

Scar Game

Acquired a few scars from surgeries...when asked if I feel like fielding a follow-up question (rarely) I will give a short truthful answer.

In the event I don't (often), I give a valiant story of saving a friend from a beat down, and catching a blade for my trouble (Badges of Honor). She usually rubs them, kisses them and fucking ensues...

MDP

Scar Game

I'm in the biz of giving scars. Anyone interested shoot me a PM. [Image: heart.gif]

Scar Game

I've got a decent one on my forehead that shows up a lot more if I've been in the sun. I got it being pushed to the ground from the side by security when I was in a fight. Girls sometimes ask about it and I just say I fell down the stairs.

Also have a pretty good scar between my first two knuckles on my right hand. Seems to really show up in certain lighting. Girls rarely notice it, other than a few past work colleagues. I see a lot of other men noticing it though, but they don't say anything about it.

Black eyes have worked best for me though, seem to always get laid when I have them (or some other noticeable injury). Once I got beaten up pretty badly by security and had loads of cuts and grazes on my face, and two black eyes. I went on a bender for several days after - got laid most nights, and got constant IOIs. Also sent some bird a photo of what happened, and she texted back that black eyes are hot and wanted me to go round.

Scar Game

I've got a large scar that goes the length of my stomach, just above my belly button. Had it my whole life (born three months early because of it). I just tell girls not worry about the scar - and if things progress, I tell them what really happened if I feel like it.

Girls who have a problem with my scar can go fuck themselves.

And to my surprise, no girls have ever had a problem with my scar.

Wald

P.S. My scar is part of the reason why my blog is called scar tissue.

Scar Game

Roissy did a post on scar game a while back.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/scar-game/

I also remember reading somewhere that German chicks used to really dig facial scars that men got from fencing back in the early 20th century. Probably also signified high wealth and high social class.

Evolutionarily, a man with scars must be of good stock. He's been put through the wringer and come out the other side tougher, and victorious. A scar-free man might be so high-status he never had to fight, or he might simply be un-tested.

Scar Game

I have a huge scar in my arm (20cm), result of a bone surgery , i was climbing my drawer and my arm was trapped between the doors and broke, i can't tell girl's this stupid story , there are some dumb enough to believe the lame version's of the accident that i make up, slight display of high value if you can make her believe you were defending yourself from danger

Well positioned linear scars can be use to escalate physically, make her touch it while you tell a funny story about being attacked by blind ninja nuns

if you have a nasty scar,skin condition,burn mark,missing limbs,or likewise features you must flaunt it, be like a pirate, use that to make you scarier and mightier instead of broken and frail like Igor or the hunchback of notredame

Seal is an ugly mofo but nonetheless he made girls worldwide crazy , guess whe knew how to use his facial features to create his unique persona http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/up...9/seal.jpg