rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funniest Forum Member Name

My vote goes to "Chocolate Cock of Zeus"

Quickest ban ever.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Noy the funniest name but I like this user's name/avatar combo

PoosyWrecker is a good one.

From the past -- Pusscrook -- always made me chuckle.

I was always partial to the name PussCrook.

edit

soup

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

If you understand spanish, 'rompetoto' is up there

I always thought PUA_Rachacha was pretty hilarious.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

'Handsome Creepy Eel' and 'Chocolate Cock of Zeus' both have the same rhythm to 'em. Tied for first.

Can't remember exactly but I think it was KingCokeSnorter or something like that. And of course bigbootylover.

Not just out of the desire to avoid bragging, I really do think Chocolate Cock of Zeus is the champion here.

That said, I also like these: Engineering Bandicoot, Facts or Friction, dontreallylikeusernames, Wycked Ali McGinnis and shrimp hates barbies.

Quite strange to see that there are many members with activated accounts and silver memberships, but 0 posts. Do people just join, pay up and then forget about the forum?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

LonerWithABoner
http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-11002.html

I think the silver memberships allow you to join outside of the 1st of the month.

Well yes, but why don't they post then? Being ready to splurge a few dollars on a forum should be indicative of one's desire to participate in it. At least that's how I'd be acting in that position.

Anyways, let's not veer offtopic.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I liked Gator McKlusky or something similar.

Waiting for "The User with No Name" to show up...

[Image: Clint_Eastwood_yeah.gif]

Hell, maybe I will change mine....

Choc Cock Of Zeus is pretty fuckin good.

Choc cock of Zeus gets my vote

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Don't have name in mind but I've always considered El Jefe's avatar NSFW. I always look over my shoulder and scroll out when I'm somewhere public and see it come up.

Quote: (02-15-2014 04:52 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-13529.html

Quote: (02-17-2014 09:17 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2014 04:52 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-13529.html

And he has 3 rep too [Image: lol.gif]

I think it's funny as hell that there's a Walter White and a Walter Black.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

My favorite usernames, and the reason why, are these. In no particular order:

West Indian Archie: I like the Malcolm X reference to his old numbers racket buddy.

Frontenac: Awesome name. Rolls of the tongue like an old Mohawk war cry. Reminds me of an old hotel in Quebec in the old city, overlooking the river. Real place that I've been to.

Global_Cocksman: No further comment needed.

Thomas The Rhymer: Sounds like an old Iron Maiden album. Either that or a medieval English poet that no one has ever heard of. Mysterious.

Hencredible Casanova: Again, mysterious. I have no idea what "Hencredible" means...but the teasing similarity to "Incredible" does the trick.

Days of Broken Arrows: An old John Travolta movie? I don't know. But it's a reference to something. And keeping us guessing keeps our interest.

Vacancier Permanent: Sounds like the title to an old French play by Moliere. I'm not sure. But this is another one with a hidden meaning.

Handsome Creepy Eel: Perverse, odd, and thought provoking. Maybe the best one here.

Quote: (02-17-2014 01:19 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Vacancier Permanent: Sounds like the title to an old French play by Moliere. I'm not sure. But this is another one with a hidden meaning.

Not sure how serious you were being about the 'hidden meaning' aspect but isn't this user name just French for "permanent vacation"? I always took it to be a reference to location independence in a "perpetual travel" sort of way.

My vote goes to dtf

http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-14287.html

I will give a rep point to the next guy who can dethrone chocolate cock of Zeus for funniest name.