rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dress up for a theme party, go to normal spots.

I was at a 80s party decked out in my gayest 80s gear. Party got busted up early by the cops due to noise. Me, my friend, and my buzz weren't ready for the party to end. So we went downtown to the bar, still dressed like a 80's star. BOOM I was instantly a hit, girls coming up to me asking where I parked my Delorian. Walking through the door to the bar I instantly had the confident, fun, don't give a fuck vibe. I was leaps and bound above every Affliction T-shirt wearing, light beer drinking guy in the place. I also ended up having a blast and taking home a hottie. It's hard to take yourself to serious when your dressed like a idiot. I wasn't worried about looking cool or tough cause it just wasn't happening in that outfit.

That night opened my eyes to the potential for this kind of thing. Me and the same buddy a few weeks later just dressed up. Me as Captain Jack Sparrow and him as DOG The Bounty Hunter. This time we just stayed at my place pregaming an around 11:30 went downtown to another hot spot. Used the same line about the party getting busted up (you could say you couldn't find the party or something along those lines as well) Same reaction....same results. I feel like I am a different person when dressed up silly like that and all eyes are on me. This all happened in a college town which may have helped. Unfortunately I never got to continue the experiment as I moved and got into a LTR shortly after.

If you got some good friends and don't think of yourselves as "to cool" its worth it just for the good times, photos, and interactions. It might not garner the same effects if you live somewhere that people take themselves to serious. From what I saw the prime place to do it is a college town. They are always having theme parties any way.

No I don't need to dress funny to go out and get laid and you shouldn't either. It is however a fun way to go about it sometime.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI42jYEacu8ZQRo-bkLEB...w219l3oErk]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

yeah its a classic move.

I used to do theme nights all the time with friends. Suit night, 80s night, rockstar night, wig night, etc.

Its peacocking in a light-hearted fun way. Not a try hard PUA way.

Another attractive aspect of it is that it shows girls your part of a fun social circle. Your a safe guy that likes to have fun.

edit - I once did a "gangster" night. I dressed in a red XXXXL t-shirt, baggy pants with a red bandanna hanging out the pocket, had a chick write Thug Life with a sharpie marker on my arm that looked liked a tattoo. She also drew on a teardrop underneath my eye. And topped it off with a band-aid on a cheek bone. I referred to all my drinks as purple drink.

Pretty much what those frat kids got in trouble for on MLK day (I wish I would've though of the watermelon cup). It was a fucking blast. Only people that thought the few of us were racist were bitchy women and the chodes worshipping them, go figure.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Very smart.

Quote: (02-14-2014 02:10 PM)soup Wrote:  

Very smart.

This has been a normal thing for me for a while. I often roll to events not dressed "normal" be it a tux shirt/vest/loose bowtie after a work gig, costumed from a themed work gig or party, or in board shorts looking half surf bum, the fine powder dust all over my feet/sandals from the beach volleyball all day. I usually aren't what I would consider "fresh" and my hair will be all fucked up from wearing a hat, but when you're with friends they all work. The one that stands on it's own the best is dressed way up (my tux shirts with the french cuffs kill all on their own.

People don't understand, but it's a form of shit test when someone says, "What, did you just come from work?" (when dressed up) or "hey, nice job dressing up" (when you're dressed down) or "why are you dressed like a [insert your costume]."

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Classic move. Definitely gets you tons more attention.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Roosh blog posts:

How it feels like to be a hot girl.

(synopsis: Roosh dresses up as Jesus one Halloween in D.C.)

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.