rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elementary school girls write checklist for future boyfriends

Quote:Huffington Post Wrote:

30 Rules For Boyfriends From Two Wise Little Girls

It's hard to argue with the authors of today's cute kid note.

Title: List Of Boyfriend Rules

Authors: Blaire (age 6) and Brooke (age 9)

Who is this mystery man? Mom says Blaire is "absolutely boy crazy" and likes to think of Justin Bieber as her future boyfriend.

However... Nine-year-old Brooke said Blaire's future bf "should be someone who is better than Bieber and not always getting in trouble."

Hence, this list.

And it's just in time for V-Day: These girls are clearly ready to graduate from messy valentines and cute but incomprehensible love poems to the relationship advice big leagues. Goodness knows plenty of people could use their help. (Psst: Has your kid written something wonderful about love and relationships? See below to find out how to submit it to us!)

[Image: o-GABRIELLE-DANIELS-900.jpg?6]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/04...99043.html

They start them out early! Here's the list, verbatim for those who don't want to read grade school handwriting:

1) nice hand writing
2) cutness
3) likes Parents
4) not living with Parents
5) good maners
6) good artist
7) dresses well
8) takes You to nice Places
9) nice Place
10) likes Children/wants children
11) nice Jewelry
12) listens
13) don't Pick Your nose
14) No kissing on first date
15) marry Some one who respects you
16) Smart
17) good cook
18) has a good job
19) always happy
20) clean
21) respect diffrent religens
22) last name not weird
23) very fun
24) makes you laugh
25) eats healthy
26) takes care of body
27) doesn't tattletale
28) brushes teeth and floss
29) likes YOUR job
30) take care of pet

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Conspicuously absent is the corresponding list of what these girls bring to the table.

PS: 10 bucks says these two grow up to be enthusiastic riders of the [Image: carousel.gif]

didn't you know? Girls don't have to bring anything to the table, they just get to make a bunch of silly demands.

Glad you posted this.

Let's contrast this to the video by teen-boy Internet sensation idol Nash Grier, where he expressed preferences for what kind of girl he liked (see RVF thread here). The Web almost exploded with indignance and everyone from teenage girls to John Green's talentless brother Hank called for his head.

The takeaway?

In Huffington Post la-la land, boys and girls are "equal" except girls get praised for lists of preferences and boys are made to issue apologies.

Here's Nash's original video where he positively scandalized Tumblerettes and sensitive grrrl power types by committing the Mortal Sin of saying he had some standards.

He's since been sent to re-education camp, where he's learning to be a True American Male, one who realizes he's not good enough to cherish the type of woman who would shit on his dinner plate.

I didn't even think about that. Grier got absolutely flayed for pretty much just saying he had some standards. Pretty interesting to look at the difference.

I bet if some six year old boy wrote a 30 part checklist they might 'awww' at it until he wrote 'don't be fat' or some variation on it.

What the hell is cutness anyway ? My body is filled with scars, enough cutness for them ?

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:06 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

I didn't even think about that. Grier got absolutely flayed for pretty much just saying he had some standards. Pretty interesting to look at the difference.

I bet if some six year old boy wrote a 30 part checklist they might 'awww' at it until he wrote 'don't be fat' or some variation on it.

Maybe that would have happened in 2004. But today if a 6-year-old boy wrote up a list like this, he'd be in big trouble for sexism and disrespecting girls and probably get suspension or at least detention. And definitely "counseling" (the biggest load of crap ever).

Reverse the above in your head and think about a boy handing a "List of Girlfriend Rules" to his elementary school teacher. I don't see that ending well.

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:10 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

What the hell is cutness anyway ? My body is filled with scars, enough cutness for them ?

It was co-written by a kindergartener, I'm sure she misspelled "cuteness".

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:13 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Maybe that would have happened in 2004. But today if a 6-year-old boy wrote up a list like this, he'd be in big trouble for sexism and disrespecting girls and probably get suspension or at least detention. And definitely "counseling" (the biggest load of crap ever).

Reverse the above in your head and think about a boy handing a "List of Girlfriend Rules" to his elementary school teacher. I don't see that ending well.

yeah, that's the shitty thing and kind of the point. We police boys/men having any sort of opinions/standards while girls are allowed to make all the demands they want.

gotta get out of this country.

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:13 AM)Professor Fox Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:10 AM)Felix88 Wrote:  

It was co-written by a kindergartener, I'm sure she misspelled "cuteness".

It was a joke, but elementary school and worry about future boyfriends already? weird

Start em young, and brainwash them for life. You guys are right, they will bring nothing no the table except expectations of what guys should be.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

^^^^^ Felix

Oh, sick shit is happening in our great public indoctrination.. uh.. i mean... public education system.

Parents just don't give a shit anymore. 2nd graders and up are getting caught doing the vilest shit. Sexual acts, drugs, you wanna get depressed, go and see what is going on with future generations.

Hell, when i was in 5th grade, bitches were already trying to get with the top dogs. Swear to god.

I remember one bitch crying over a breakup. IN 5TH GRADE.

If this stupid fucking list means anything, it is that future generations are going to be so fucked up with their soft feel good messages of acceptance and unreasonable standards.

I see these kids and just shake my head. But hey, less competition in the future cause they don't know shit.

They are 6 and 9, cmon guys. You can't expect them to write "in return, I'll give you blowjobs every day, be your lady in the streets and slut in the sheets" type of stuff.

I agree that there is some stuff in this list that can produce red flag faults later but this is a typical kids stuff. We have to see their lists when they are 14 to make comments about their possible personality.

I think that hamster is in their DNA, in good societies they learn that they
1) won't find someone like this in reality
2) have to be a little bit more than pretty to have a healthy relationship

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (02-14-2014 02:51 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

They are 6 and 9, cmon guys. You can't expect them to write "in return, I'll give you blowjobs every day, be your lady in the streets and slut in the sheets" type of stuff.

I don't think anyone reasonably expects a prepubescent girl to write about how she's going to sex up her man. Surely you're not saying the only thing a woman has to offer a man is her holes? The mom(s) of these girls could teach plenty of G rated things a wife can do for her husband.

What articles like this show is how early and insidious the entitlement mentality is drilled into anglo females. That's why we all look to travel elsewhere, right? Because we can't stand these girls when they grow up and still carry around these ridiculous prince charming dreams with absolutely zero clue that maybe they should offer something in return other than sucking and fucking. The brainwashing from Strong Independent Mommy is pervasive. Do you think girls like the one below came up with these ideas by herself?

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:13 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Yeah a 6-year old would get is less trouble if he brought a gun to school.

Next time a girl gives you boyfriend demands, ask them what they bring to the table. If they say "sex" say back, "I'm not going to want that after you hit 33. Try again."

Something is wrong with the parents of these girls, trust me. Or the whole thing is fake or coached. I have a daughter their age and it would never occur to her in a million years to write anything like this.

31) A vampire

From the article comments:

Quote:Leather Sammie Wrote:

Quote:Vito Perri Wrote:

Stop setting ridiculous, unrealistic standards for my gender please.

Vito, how can you say that when most men set unrealistic standards for women (pretty, not fat, likes to wait on a man, always smiling always in full makeup, hair always done)

These are unrealistic standards for women? There is no limit to the arrogance and delusion of western females.

[Image: thumbs_down_gladiator.gif]

[Image: funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif]

Lol at that last gif.

They want good looking, servant, yes-men who buy them shit.

I think that's an easier summary.

Quote: (02-14-2014 12:57 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

didn't you know? Girls don't have to bring anything to the table, they just get to make a bunch of silly demands.

This will end up destroying the girls' lives. I can think of one ex in particular from my blue pill days who had this mentality. She was actually a very nice girl, not a big carousel rider, really did just want to get married and have a family. She was so indocrinated, though, with the idea that girls shouldn't have to work on anything or bring anything to the table besides physically existing. I tried to explain this to her but it was like talking to a wall. She didn't even get that angry, it was like she literally couldn't even comprehend of the idea.

She's now quickly approaching 30 and the wall and nobody decent is going to marry her. If she hadn't been brainwashed by schools, TV, single mother, I have zero doubts she'd have a family by now and be immeasurably happier. Feminists wasn't be happy until everyone is miserable.

Quote: (02-14-2014 01:07 PM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

They want good looking, servant, yes-men who buy them shit.

I think that's an easier summary.

They want that, but what the blue pill guys don't get is that when they're grown up they won't really like or respect the man who does all that shit for them and they sure as hell won't want to fuck him.

Reads like what the typical woman of the 50's wanted in a man to me.

Just shows they get indoctrinated with the feminist shit. They are not born with it.

lol at how they want a cute BF. If they want cute they should just get a little of cats.