rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Curl your eyelashes, chicks dig it

Use your index finger to brush your top eyelashes upwards and your bottom lashes downwards.

Try to get them to curl a bit and distribute the hairs evenly so they aren't clumped in one place.

It makes you look like you have bigger eyes.

I've received several compliments about my eyelashes recently. And more compliments than usual on my eyes since I started doing this.

[Image: gay.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

There's no way the OP can be serious.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Other things that make you look gay:

Rolled pants

Drinking Starbucks

California address

Putting food in a blender

Seriously, I used to live next to an openly gay couple, and they didn't do any of this shit. Why would a straight man?

Are you sure it's the eyelash thing that's attracting their attention or is it the raccoon eyes?

Vincent's gonna get a lot of hate here.

Basically, he's sharing something he's doing that's getting girls wetter. He's speaking from experience.

Whether it's judged as 'acceptable' by a male community is irrelevant when the pants are coming off quicker.

I don't consider myself the pinnacle of masculinity, but if my skinny suit trousers and ray-bans result in giggly 18 year-old girls shouting 'handsum' and 40 year-old British expats shouting 'twat', I'll keep on doing it.

My eyelashes are naturally long and curl. I get compliments from girls all the time.

I bet this guy gets all the chicks:

[Image: attachment.jpg17032]   

I have naturally long and curly eyelashes. Tons of compliments from girls.

Another one is big lips (aka kissable lips).

Normally I just shrug it off.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-13-2014 12:43 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

I don't consider myself the pinnacle of masculinity, but if my skinny suit trousers and ray-bans result in giggly 18 year-old girls shouting 'handsum' and 40 year-old British expats shouting 'twat', I'll keep on doing it.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Dressing to impress girls is blue pill. PM me and I'll try and help you out. We have a ways to go.

Curling your eyelashes probably does get a lot of attention from girls where the OP lives.

[Image: attachment.jpg17034]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17035]   

These threads make me appreciate the paths I've taken in life that are masculine. I forget sometimes there is the other side of men. I see this daily:

[Image: attachment.jpg17036]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17037]   

[Image: attachment.jpg17038]   

And take it for granted. When overseas, I'm working/living with veterans and Marines. Combat hardened men that don't look like faggots. Then I come back to Atlanta. Fuck. Luckily every member I've met on the forum has been masculine. There is still some hope on the internet.

REALLY???
I've fucked WAAAAY too many top-notch bitches to think to myself, "Ok... time to curl my eyelashes and take this shit to the next level."
Chicks compliment me by sucking & fucking me... without a word criticism about my non-curled lashes, non-manicured nails, and non-rolled pants.

Careful with this advice,,,,I burnt the fuck out of my eyelids with the curling iron.

Id never curl my eyelashes, but I do have naturally long eye lashes and its funny how often it is brought up so it wouldn't surprise me if op is being serious but if I didn't have long eyelashes I wouldn't do it. I have the odd metro tendency but this is like the gateway drug to full on make up use

Quote: (02-13-2014 11:41 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

California address

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

He's right. If you want to make things easier, little things like that can make a difference. And if you want some perspective, I was on Fort Knox for a couple years. Out of 40,000 other Soldiers, I banged 3 out of 4 of the hotties that worked on base. 3 out of 4. That is insane

Quote: (02-13-2014 05:38 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2014 11:41 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

California address

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

When born into this world, men are toothless and defenseless, requiring protection. We get our food in liquid form. When leaving this world, we are old and frail, toothless, and defenseless. We require protection, and again get our food in liquid form.

God gave us teeth for a reason, and for all that time in between, should be chewing our food, not turning everything into juice form. You will correlate what you eat with being helpless and start acting that way.

As for living in California? Well......

Quote: (02-13-2014 03:15 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I officially stopped listening to KCRW today, L.A.'s neo progressive radio station. I used to listen to it almost daily, mostly for the news.

Today they were interviewing some people behind "Her" and how they portrayed futuristic L.A. It pissed me off. The guy being interviewed had the whiniest, gayest voice I've ever heard and I'm pretty sure he's straight. The girl being interviewed spoke COMPLETELY in vocal fry. It was like listening to nails being dragged across a chalkboard.

I know this isn't a "Everything you hate about L.A." thread, but given the huge population of effeminate men here, it might as well be.

I hate complacency. Everyone is so goddamned relaxed and mellow here. It's like if you display any dominance, assertiveness, or polarizing opinion here, people recoil in horror like you're an alien.

People don't act like that here. Georgia is still full of men that don't wish they had a vagina, and women that wear dresses and cook their man dinner.

Personally I'd rather stay in California than be in Georiga. The pay and the attractiveness of girls here makes it worthwhile, and I have t even gotten into the weather. Besides people are more receptive to minorities here.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm not hating on the guy. I got long natural eye lashes anyway an have had girls ask me if I was wearing mascara. The way they acted towards me when they accused me of this I could tell they thought it was hot. Used to make me think maybe I should start wearing mascara (never did tho)... cept on the weekends.... and sometimes on Mondays.... and twice on Wednesdays.

If it works for him that's great. I am not gonna think hes less of a man cause he twirls his eye lashes.. AND BANGS CHICKS

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Guys, another tip. Wearing lipstick really brings out your lips.

[Image: aPNnlDgvJIo.jpg]

When I was in college, I had a few on air acting roles for some student films. I had foundation put on my face.

Definitely made my complexion look good.

I'm more of a believer in straight eyelashes. My recommendation would thus be to use your hair straightener on them.

Quote: (02-13-2014 06:46 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'm more of a believer in straight eyelashes. My recommendation would thus be to use your hair straightener on them.

True. If you curl your eyelashes too much it'll look like you got a bunch of pubes in your eyes.

Quote: (02-13-2014 05:56 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

As for living in California? Well......

Quote: (02-13-2014 03:15 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I officially stopped listening to KCRW today, L.A.'s neo progressive radio station. I used to listen to it almost daily, mostly for the news.

Today they were interviewing some people behind "Her" and how they portrayed futuristic L.A. It pissed me off. The guy being interviewed had the whiniest, gayest voice I've ever heard and I'm pretty sure he's straight. The girl being interviewed spoke COMPLETELY in vocal fry. It was like listening to nails being dragged across a chalkboard.

I know this isn't a "Everything you hate about L.A." thread, but given the huge population of effeminate men here, it might as well be.

I hate complacency. Everyone is so goddamned relaxed and mellow here. It's like if you display any dominance, assertiveness, or polarizing opinion here, people recoil in horror like you're an alien.

People don't act like that here. Georgia is still full of men that don't wish they had a vagina, and women that wear dresses and cook their man dinner.

BIG difference between L.A. and California. There's a reason why most places in CA hate LA, even when you get an hour outside of L.A.

Some of the best times I've had are California road trips. I actually love the the state. L.A. is just a cash cow at this point, nothing more.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

While I DO think there might be something in this for certain guys, it reminded me of the following:

You don't get there till you get there

Well LA is one of the most superficial cities in the US so there you go.