rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Northwestern student "too intoxicated to put up meaningful resistance"

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/25529...story.html

...and she waited two years to file the lawsuit. Gotta pay those student loans!

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Holy Shit guys. You know fucking a bitch could give her PTSD?!?!

Her experience with Ol Professor was so wild, she was traumatized. Bitch obviously got intense dicking and is filing this lawsuit because he never did it again.

You guys be careful out there. Your dickings could traumatize a bitch.

I'm calling B.S. on her "story," but the professor is likely to get crucified now regardless.

Quote:Quote:

At the time, she was “too intoxicated to put up any meaningful resistance to [the professor’s] unwelcome advances,” she claims in the suit.
The student blacked out, then later regained consciousness in an elevator to the professor’s apartment, where he was “furiously makng out with” her. She “begged [him] to stop, but he told her it was “inevitable” that they would have sex, the suit claims.
She lost consciousness again and later woke up in the professor’s bed with his arms around her, the suit claims.
The next day, the student told a different faculty member what happened, then confronted the professor who “begged [her] not to tell anyone and told her that he could mentor her academically or pay her money,” the suit stated.
She completely contradicts herself. On the one hand she is too drunk to put up meaningful resistance, yet on the other hand begging him to stop. Doesn't remember anything due to frequent blackouts, yet now has PSTD because of how traumatic it was. Doesn't add up. Plus notice the [un]surprising gap of details about the supposed crime. She was angling for a lawsuit from day 1.

Damn. I work near there, at a school nonetheless. I'll be hearing about this for a while, and won't be surprised if we get another sexual harassment class.....

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

[Image: 1505464_10203135819295240_311239668_n.jp...2915c59650]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (02-12-2014 11:04 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Damn. I work near there, at a school nonetheless. I'll be hearing about this for a while, and won't be surprised if we get another sexual harassment class.....

Is the Keg of Evanston still around?

Quote: (02-12-2014 05:12 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2014 11:04 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Is the Keg of Evanston still around?

Shut down in 2010. Too much underage drinking, along with the fights and that shooting in '05. Evanston hasn't been the same since [Image: sad.gif]