rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

I think it was Mixx who came up with the idea and I think it's a good one. It should be a New Years Resolution. I for one will make it a point to speak to 3 girls a day, starting January 1st! I figure that even at a modest 10% success rate, you should still end up with 109 bonafide dates. Now with even just a 30% success rate at scoring, that's still 32 girls a year, which is still a bit more than what most men usually enjoy! Even better, those 32 will be women in which you actually hand-picked, not just those few chance encounters that fall in your lap, and usually end up regretting!

Now, I guess my only questions would be, when approaching these 3 a day, should you approach only the girls whom you get some sort of eye contact or vibe from, or should you just approach all women whom you think are attractive, regardless of initial vibe? Also, should you go after the girls whom you feel your chances are greater with due to your race or other demographics, or should those considerations be ignored as well? For instance, should an attractive white guy concentrate on white and Asian women as opposed to, say, black women, since the likelihood of his attracting an Asian women is greater than a black woman, etc?

Quote: (12-22-2010 02:26 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Also, should you go after the girls whom you feel your chances are greater with due to your race or other demographics, or should those considerations be ignored as well? For instance, should an attractive white guy concentrate on white and Asian women as opposed to, say, black women, since the likelihood of his attracting an Asian women is greater than a black woman, etc?

If you are a true soldier, you will isolate no race. For me, the hardest group to penetrate is Indian/Pakistani. Their dads will cutlass their arses if they were ever to bring a buck like me around.

However, you should just go in (approach your daily 3) with a singular mentality. One white dude I went clubbing with the other day suprised me with his all out assault on black women. This guy approached more black women at the end of the night than I've seen some of the black guys I sometimes club with approach in an entire year.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I agree with Moma, but 3 is a bit high...and very likely, you'll stop doing it by March as you begin to slack and relax on teh few f-closes you had in February for Valentines. I only approach 2 women per day MINIMUM, if a 3rd/4th one comes on any day, it's a welcome bonus, but firmly 2 come hell or high water.

Getting 50 or more unique bangs per year is NOT impossible if you strictly follow the 2 per day approach, even on Good Friday!! I don't care what Holiday it is, 2 lucky women are being approached by Mixx! I don't care how much snow, rain, hail, hurricanes, business meetings or school mid-term exams are on their way - 2 approaches per day.

3 Rules:

1. You cannot carry-over your approaches like if they were cell phone minutes. example: Not approach any women Mon-Fri and then approach 12 women on saturday to make-up....no, it MUST be 2 per day, no exceptions!!

2. Approach any woman (regardless of race) you are attracted to, and is not wearing an obvious wedding ring with a 5ct Rock, a red dot on her forehead or a bindi.

3. If a woman you approach is engaged/married/Lesbian, it DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR 2 PER DAY QUOTA!

Now, get your ass off the computer and approach!

Great thread, I so want to do this too.

But what happens if the two approaches you made a certain day failed? Do you still keep going until you get two satisfying approaches ?

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:09 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

But what happens if the two approaches you made a certain day failed? Do you still keep going until you get two satisfying approaches ?

Just make sure you try to physically and emotionally escalate and lead her to a bang on every approach. No point in approaching 1,000 women just to say "hi, My name is Mixx, Ok goodbye".

If they fail, they fail, so long as you obeyed the 3 rules listed above, you will have 50 (possibly more) Unique bangs in 2011. {Not to mention the repeat bangs of course}

if as a result anyone here meets the love of their life, I expect a fully paid for wedding invitation, with my bottle of Cris!! =)

Mixx

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:09 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Just make sure you try to physically and emotionally escalate and lead her to a bang on every approach. No point in approaching 1,000 women just to say "hi, My name is Mixx, Ok goodbye".

If they fail, they fail, so long as you obeyed the 3 rules listed above, you will have 50 (possibly more) Unique bangs in 2011. {Not to mention the repeat bangs of course}

Mixx

How do you guys honestly have enough nutt for all these women? I tend to get my women into a repeat bang mode and I end up juggling like crazy.

I was multi tasking four lizards last fall and I had to just cancel one out because I was exhausted.

Everytime I was at hers inside her, she was like "Oh Moma, fcuk me harder, harder"
I was thinking "You need to take ur ass on top if you want all this harder shyt"
And meanwhile I have to get up at quarter to 7am, I'm at hers pumping away at midnight, to leave and get home for 1am?
Not to mention, do my own laundry, iron my clothes, clean my bathroom, make my bed, cook my food and go to the gym?
Then study spanish and french, study for my financial exam?

And then:
Fcuk the other three at least once a week to let them know I am still interested in them beyond just hangout buddies.
Fcuking a woman takes at least one hour (not including foreplay and tiddy sucking).
Then:
Go out to the club on Saturday looking for fresh meat?
No way I could do that unless:
I am psycho.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

LOL - well, I have Latin blood....it's normal for me. You should read about my grandfather, a post I made long ago buried somewhere on this forum. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (12-22-2010 02:57 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I agree with Moma, but 3 is a bit high...and very likely, you'll stop doing it by March as you begin to slack and relax on teh few f-closes you had in February for Valentines. I only approach 2 women per day MINIMUM, if a 3rd/4th one comes on any day, it's a welcome bonus, but firmly 2 come hell or high water.

Getting 50 or more unique bangs per year is NOT impossible if you strictly follow the 2 per day approach, even on Good Friday!! I don't care what Holiday it is, 2 lucky women are being approached by Mixx! I don't care how much snow, rain, hail, hurricanes, business meetings or school mid-term exams are on their way - 2 approaches per day.

3 Rules:

1. You cannot carry-over your approaches like if they were cell phone minutes. example: Not approach any women Mon-Fri and then approach 12 women on saturday to make-up....no, it MUST be 2 per day, no exceptions!!

2. Approach any woman (regardless of race) you are attracted to, and is not wearing an obvious wedding ring with a 5ct Rock, a red dot on her forehead or a bindi.

3. If a woman you approach is engaged/married/Lesbian, it DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR 2 PER DAY QUOTA!

Now, get your ass off the computer and approach!

Well, I figure 3 a day would be more confidence building, since obviously the most girls you go after, the more you'll get, which should make you want to go that much harder! The going after 3 everyday, without fail, instead of trying to perform makeup days is very necessary! Though, I would still say that if for some reason you do miss a day, (illness, spending the day in the hotel room with one of the girls you've already caught, etc.) going the makeup route might not be such a bad idea. lol.

I wanted to hear others opinion on the subject, but I too feel that you should go after whoever catches your eye, as opposed for looking for the easiest target. Not that any man in his right mind won't go after women who are obviously interested, but no girl should be ruled out! Too many incident within my life and other where men have ended up with girls that have their friends saying, "How the hell did you get her??", to rule anyone out! lol

Mixx, I honestly have to credit you with this idea, so by all means if I find "Ms. Right" you have a bottle coming!! As far as getting turned down for the day, that's not really the point. There are going to be days when you get shut down. In fact, I would venture to say 70-90% of the time for those less fortunate in the looks department. However, if you've got any game at all, you should still be able to get 10% by years end! There are going to be days when you get rejected but there are also going to be those rare days where ever girl says "Yes!"

Don't get assumptions. Realistically you're looking at a 0%-5% success rate. Even if you approach 3 women a day your result will be (0%)0-55(5%) girls a year. 5% is very very modest. Mixx has several niches like doing day in other countries and he has more time, and etc. Also the fact that he has been slinging dick for 20 years.

I hope you have high self esteem because you're going to need it especially for day game. You got to make a sale to an unwanted buyer.

Mixx has a 16% success rate(so far this year) and he's been doing this for 20 years
Paul Janka has a 11% success rate(overall) and he's been doing this for 10, maybe 13 years.

Quote: (12-22-2010 06:37 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Don't get assumptions. Realistically you're looking at a 0%-5% success rate. Even if you approach 3 women a day your result will be (0%)0-55(5%) girls a year. 5% is very very modest. Mixx has several niches like doing day in other countries and he has more time, and etc. Also the fact that he has been slinging dick for 20 years.

I hope you have high self esteem because you're going to need it especially for day game. You got to make a sale to an unwanted buyer.

Mixx has a 16% success rate(so far this year) and he's been doing this for 20 years
Paul Janka has a 11% success rate(overall) and he's been doing this for 10, maybe 13 years.

Ok, no disrespect intended, but maybe I just don't comprehend how you come to those figures... 0-5% success rate?? I don't see how that could even be possible! 0%?? So, are you honestly saying that if in a years time you approach 1,095 women, with alpha yet tactful game, while clean and dressed nice, none of those 1,095 are going to give you the time of day?? I'm sorry, but if I approached 1,095 lesbians, some of them are going to be down to kick it! To be totally honest, I felt my 10% figure was rather low, if you're approaching with confidence, some wit, smelling good and nicely dressed. However, I know that depending on where men are living, some places are more conservative than others.

By the way, I'm not suggesting that this 10% are all going to sleep with you. However, if you approach that many women in a year, I feel at the very least 10% will show a genuine interest, by which you can get with her later for some coffee, some lunch, make dinner together, or whatever your idea of a date is. Now, from there, with that 10% of girls who are genuinely interested in you, you should be able to score at least 30% of the time. I mean, these are girls who have already shown some sort of interest if they've agreed to meet up with you again and didn't flake, so it's really yours to lose! However, I know that sometimes we will lose them! lol. With that in mind, you should still score 30% of the time, which is about 33 girls a year, not counting repeats or very lucky days and nights in foreign lands, or large, liquor filled music festivals!!

Now, Mixx had a point. Chances are before you reach that 32 number, you're going to become enamoured by on of the girls you met early on, and will give up the pursuit. That of course is your choice. However, I would'nt recommend it until engagement rings have been exchanged!

One last rule... Obviously you can go after more than 3 if you feel it's a good idea. I mean, if you're at Woodstock 2011 or something like that, and you feel you can get the attention of 200 women, then by all means do so!

The point i'm making is there are guys who have been doing this for a decade and they are playing on the low end of the numbers game. I think it goes without saying that most day gamers are dressed to the T and etc.

As for the 0%, there are guys out there that have done several hundred approaches and didn't get laid. I doubt they made a 1000+ approaches, most men will quit if they don't get laid when they enter triple digits. Day game is completely different animal.

They will give you the time of day, the whole point of this is to get the lays. We're not here to get a phone numbers then high five everyone in close proximity.

Quote: (12-22-2010 06:27 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Mixx, I honestly have to credit you with this idea, so by all means if I find "Ms. Right" you have a bottle coming!! As far as getting turned down for the day, that's not really the point. There are going to be days when you get shut down. In fact, I would venture to say 70-90% of the time for those less fortunate in the looks department. However, if you've got any game at all, you should still be able to get 10% by years end! There are going to be days when you get rejected but there are also going to be those rare days where ever girl says "Yes!"

It's already factored in the numbers to be rejected. So, if on a day you approach 3 eligible women you were attracted to, and all 3 of them turned you down for reasons not violating rule 3 above, then your quota is done for the day, and move on to the next day.

Mixx

Shit....you just made me realized how truly fucking old I am you bastard! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Funny little story. My mom is visiting me this week for Christmas, and I was playing a Paul Janka pickup video to study his technique casually. As Paul was doing his thing, approaching a girl randomly on the street, he was saying to his target "Hello, I like your hat, I like your scarf" blah, blah....my mother walks by suddenly, and she says "who is that queer sounding guy you are playing telling women some lame line about their hat and scarf? he sounds like a retard!"

That's what I had to grow up with, my mom would not allow me to sound like an idiot in front of women.

Quote: (12-22-2010 08:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Shit....you just made me realized how truly fucking old I am you bastard! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Funny little story. My mom is visiting me this week for Christmas, and I was playing a Paul Janka pickup video to study his technique casually. As Paul was doing his thing, approaching a girl randomly on the street, he was saying to his target "Hello, I like your hat, I like your scarf" blah, blah....my mother walks by suddenly, and she says "who is that queer sounding guy you are playing telling women some lame line about their hat and scarf, he sounds like a retard!"

That's what I had to grow up with, my mom would not allow me to sound like an idiot in front of women.

Yea, but that's 20 years of experience nobody can take away from you. Not to mention all those memorable nights with many different girls.

Quote: (12-22-2010 06:58 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Ok, no disrespect intended, but maybe I just don't comprehend how you come to those figures... 0-5% success rate??
Now, from there, with that 10% of girls who are genuinely interested in you, you should be able to score at least 30% of the time.

So it looks like you came to the same number. 30% from initial 10% rate translates to 3% total success rate, which is well in 0%-5% range.

As for me, it doesn't make a lot of sense anyway since it is extremely hard to get SNL there, and I don't do dates.

Count me in. At least 3 approaches a day (or night) for the rest of the semester. I am graduating in May. I have nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How do you guys honestly have enough nutt for all these women? I tend to get my women into a repeat bang mode and I end up juggling like crazy.

I was multi tasking four lizards last fall and I had to just cancel one out because I was exhausted.

Everytime I was at hers inside her, she was like "Oh Moma, fcuk me harder, harder"
I was thinking "You need to take ur ass on top if you want all this harder shyt"
And meanwhile I have to get up at quarter to 7am, I'm at hers pumping away at midnight, to leave and get home for 1am?
Not to mention, do my own laundry, iron my clothes, clean my bathroom, make my bed, cook my food and go to the gym?
Then study spanish and french, study for my financial exam?

And then:
Fcuk the other three at least once a week to let them know I am still interested in them beyond just hangout buddies.
Fcuking a woman takes at least one hour (not including foreplay and tiddy sucking).
Then:
Go out to the club on Saturday looking for fresh meat?
No way I could do that unless:
I am psycho.

I agree with you. I couldn't keep 3, let alone 4, women going at once if I was continuing a legitimate fuck buddy relationship with all of them (in that I was fucking them enough to where they didn't need to go out and fuck other guys just because they weren't getting enough.) I'd wind up ignoring the third one, at least enough to where the fucking would only be a matter of convenience and not real effort. I'm basically lazy, though.

The modern woman needs a lot of sex. But having continuous sex with 4 women at a time isn't what I think mix is talking about. 50 per year is one unique bang per week. You can pump and dump if that's what you want to do. You never have to see her again. That just requires a steady schedule of first and second dates. You can then keep one in rotation while you date the new ones, until you find a better one for the constant companion slot.

i feel like i am almost ready to do this stuff

Mixx: What happens on a day when it looks like you're not going to get 2, due to being a lame city, holiday, weather, etc.? Just wondering how you deal with bad days.

Quote: (12-22-2010 11:37 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

But having continuous sex with 4 women at a time isn't what I think mix is talking about. 50 per year is one unique bang per week. You can pump and dump if that's what you want to do. You never have to see her again. That just requires a steady schedule of first and second dates. You can then keep one in rotation while you date the new ones, until you find a better one for the constant companion slot.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I don't keep girls around for repeat bangs, if I do, she is just a total freak in bed who likes choking, and vampirism and other freaky shit I love seeing women do. True freaks are hard to find, except the gothic chicks at fetish parties, but I am not into their music of punk rock, which is where you will find 'em.

To me, the most exciting pussy to fuck/eat/lick is one that I have never seen, smelled or touched before...after I bang it, it does not hold the same value to me. So, I cut loose. Sorry, that's just me. Please don't hate on me for using women as sex objects of my desires. I have zero tolerance for bullshit and neediness women throw out once you bang 'em. I hate feeling like I am someones property.

** WARNING. You will piss a lot of women off once they like you, and want to be with you and realize they were just a fuck under the morning sun in Miami Beach. Be prepared to deal with many scenarios of psycho women, which is why I AVOID bringing women to my house to bang. Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

If you are not ready to have alligator skin, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I don't want hate mail later on because women tried to set your car on fire like Waiting to Exhale for following my challenge.

Otherwise, it's stick and move as we old school players say.

Mixx

Quote: (12-23-2010 10:31 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

If you are not ready to have alligator skin, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I don't want hate mail later on because women tried to set your car on fire like Waiting to Exhale for following my challenge.

Mixx

How do you convince any decent woman to a bang in a hotel/motel etc? Bear in mind, I am not currently pushing a whip..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-23-2010 11:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

Mixx

How do you convince any decent woman to a bang in a hotel/motel etc? Bear in mind, I am not currently pushing a whip..

Simple. I don't chase decent women on their way to church. I have, however, chased women coming out of church (I'm fearless).

Not pushing a whip? Well, hit Craigslist and fucking get one!! I've seen desperate sellers with houses ready to be foreclosed selling 5 series BMW's with 60k miles for 15k! I've even seen great Mercedes Benz for 8K cash from desperate sellers.

Another, less expensive, but chic magnet is a motorcycle! Learn to ride, do this now!!! A used crotch rocket can get you lots of ass, and they go for 5,000USD! Take her on your motorcycle to a motel/hotel..it's an easy sell once she has adrenaline pumping through her veins. However, if its freezing where you live, then this is not an option.

All business women/executives I have banged have no issues with a nice hotel for an initial bang, and club hos will bang in a motel 90% of the time if you heat them up, and take even a taxi to a hotel - make-out and heat her up during yoru taxi ride, finger her in the cab, heat that pussy up til it's boiling and she could care less if you bang in a cab!

The way to sell a taxi ride to take her to a motel, is to tell her you could not find a designated driver, and have not had a decent drink the last 3x you went out, so you took a cab.

Also, all major car agencies rent luxury vehicles at affordable prices, and rent enough times, you get freebies!!

It really depends on how you sell the idea to her, and how prepared she is to buy it. Check out Entropys blog for a series of how to sell/market an idea to a woman, could be anything.

Mixx

Simple. I don't chase decent women on their way to church. I have, however, chased women coming out of church (I'm fearless).

Not pushing a whip? Well, hit Craigslist and fucking get one!! I've seen desperate sellers with houses ready to be foreclosed selling 5 series BMW's with 60k miles for 15k! I've even seen great Mercedes Benz for 8K cash from desperate sellers.

Another, less expensive, but chic magnet is a motorcycle! Learn to ride, do this now!!! A used crotch rocket can get you lots of ass, and they go for 5,000USD! Take her on your motorcycle to a motel/hotel..it's an easy sell once she has adrenaline pumping through her veins. However, if its freezing where you live, then this is not an option.

All business women/executives I have banged have no issues with a nice hotel for an initial bang, and club hos will bang in a motel 90% of the time if you heat them up, and take even a taxi to a hotel - make-out and heat her up during yoru taxi ride, finger her in the cab, heat that pussy up til it's boiling and she could care less if you bang in a cab!

Also, all major car agencies rent luxury vehicles at affordable prices, and rent enough times, you get freebies!!

It really depends on how you sell the idea to her, and how prepared she is to buy it. Check out Entropys blog for a series of how to sell/market an idea to a woman, could be anything.

Mixx

I don't like motorcycles so that's not an option for me. Cars (I am trying to watch my funds before I make that move) don't forget this is Canada and it's unreasonably expensive as fcuk to push a basic whip here (the Queen's clammy palms extend a great deal to collect her dues).

I think the lack of a car is a hindrance for me closing a lot of pussy although I leverage heavily that since I live downtown, I don't need a car and I usually pull them back to my spot and bang them in my sparse digs.

The entropy blog sounds intriguing. I'll do a fast search.

Ta.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

great idea. this is definitely my new years resolution