rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily beast on women's pay gap

It was refreshing to see a girl post this on Facebook agreeing with the article. It is a good call out, pointing to the obvious though.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...n-men.html

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

This website is usually quite feminist. I am pleasantly surprised to see such a reasonable article from them!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The comments section is, however, depressing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Good article. Glad now that women are finally saying it but geez it's been like what 25+ years we've been hearing these lies in the mainstream media?

On top of all the arguments she makes, another one is the obvious fact that over the past few decades US businesses have done absolutely whatever they can to cut costs, particularly wages and benefits. They have pursued this goal so much so that many have risked their businesses to hire illegal workers in lieu of citizens in order to pay them less (particularly on the lower-end of the wage scale for manual labor (obviously)). They have also legally lobbied Congress ad infinitum to get more H1-B and other highly skilled foreign workers here to help lower wages and benefits at the upper-end. And of course they have used 'seasonal labor' whenever and wherever possible.

But, lo and behold, when these companies then decide to pay men and women they all somehow, magically (& across every single industry and job class) all decide that they will pay men much more than women - rather than cutting wages down to the lowest common denominator across the board. Yeah, right, that happens.

Also, it's not like there's ever been some sort of 'men's club' laughing themselves all the way to the bank giving every guy in XYZ company 23 cents more on the dollar each and every year. I must have missed those meetings when I was in Corporate American for 20 years. What a joke that Millennials and most Americans since the 1960s have been and still are being taught this (and most still believe it).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion