rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entitled Girl's Search For An Acceptable Apartment Near University

Get our your violins as you read of the problems of a low-resilient, spoilt, child of privilege!

An Advanced Degree In Quiet

This porridge is too hot. This porridge is too cold. This porridge is an oppressive tool of the patriarchy.

#whitegirlproblems

What a fucked up world that this is what makes it to the NYT's website.

From article:
Quote:Quote:

Ms. Csordas-Jenkins, an aspiring actress who is studying theater and dramatic literature---Fail

She wanted a place that was quiet, bright and within walking distance of N.Y.U., her budget, funded by her parents, was $1,850 a month.

She texted pictures to her parents (of a new apartment), who also liked what they saw, and agreed to the rent of $2,100 a month. “I am grateful for my parents because I know how expensive my tuition is,”----BS that is why she wants a more expensive apartment

She has faced a few maintenance headaches. The kitchen sink had a clog that was tough to fix, though the superintendent finally managed. But the noise issue, her priority, has been resolved.

Thank god for the patriarchy to help her unclog her sink. Now she can spend the rest of her parent's money in peace and quite.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Quote: (01-31-2014 07:18 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

NYT's readership consists of SWPL girls and faye men. They gotta write for their audience.

Looks like she's hiding a gunt. Check the plaid region between her arms.

[Image: 2-Hunt-main-master675.jpg]

I'd literally eat a plate of dog shit before I sent my daughter to NYU to major in theatre and live in a $2k a month apartment.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

She would have to be the least strong, less independent person you could think of.

I mean... a theatre major? is that REALLY a better choice than having a kid right now?

Quote: (01-31-2014 09:47 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Looks like she's hiding a gunt. Check the plaid region between her arms.

[Image: 2-Hunt-main-master675.jpg]

How does she get in that bunk? With a pole vault?

Paying tuition at NYU, plus $2,100 for rent

add in. Cupcake allowance, fabulous shoe allowance, birth control allowance, morning after-pill allowance, dildo allowance, smart phone plan allowance and this bitch is costing her parents well more than most of us make a year. And that's counting some ballers. Which I ain't.

Also, is that a fucking self-portrait by the bed?

She does it because he boomer parents (who think of her as a friend) let her.

What next? Her adult life will be a massive bitchslap of reality.

When i have kids, i will give them reality gently, so they are ready.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

LOL she's at university, she looks like she's 35.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Stories like this piss me off massively. $2000 just for an apartment that she didn't have to lift a finger for? That was more than I lived on for 5 years during university and that I worked for, which in the end caused me to get too far behind so I dropped out. It turned out fine in the end being selfemployed, but man those entitled kids really pissed me off back then and still piss me off. And they wonder why they can't get jobs? I'd never, ever hire someone who was carried by their parents like that.

So, which of you fine gentlemen will take up the gauntlet and SNL daddy and hyphenated mommy's little princess bent over the Ikea table? Soup?

Students should be confined to their own segregated ghettos and excluded from public transportation. Little brats make life a living hell for those of us who live the M-F grind.

London would be spacious, quiet, and affordable without them.

$2,100 apartment?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Blame the parents for enabling her.

$2,100 is just under my monthly income before taxes without overtime. I'm sure she's not living off of ramen noodles either.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (01-31-2014 06:57 PM)JackDavey Wrote:  

This porridge is too hot. This porridge is too cold. This porridge is an oppressive tool of the patriarchy.

#whitegirlproblems
You beat me to it...
I seriously hate broads that act like this. My sister pulls this kinda shit, but now she only can with my mom. Dad and big bro are too mean lol.
Thank god I'm not the maintenance man in her building.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (01-31-2014 07:18 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

I would not blame the NYT here. In fact, this is a damn good essay showing not only how ridiculous rent in NY is, but who can afford it. They gave extra details about who's paying, her major, the original budget and her 'need' to surpass it due to her pressing living needs, for a reason.

The person you blame here is the girl (and parents of course). How could she possibly volunteer to be interviewed for this story, for this purpose? Why the f do you even need to publicize your apartment search, especially when you're not even paying for it? It just blows my mind how out of touch with reality she is, how completely unaware of how she can be/is perceived. You just know the NYT told a bunch of spoiled ass kids 'we're writing an article about exorbitant rent prices and the struggle it represents for college students. Would you like to participate?' You know she wasn't their only choice, but they picked her, because she HAS to be the most 'hate-able' person on the planet. One round of applause, NYT.

“I was unhappy in my dorm situation,” Ms. Csordas-Jenkins said, “and it would be pointless for me to move into a dark little hole that I wouldn’t be happy in, just because it was my own.”

"It would be pointless" because it's obvious this sheltered bitch has never had to endure even a small amount of discomfort in her life. So something as mundane as finding an apartment becomes this great struggle.

Experiencing some kind disappointment or lowering one's expectations are pretty fundamental to being a human and growing. This sheltered girl will never mature and act like a spoiled child for her entire life, although she'll be in good company with other American women who will reinforce her bad behavior.

Someone like this has absolutely no perspective on what life is like for 99% of the people on the planet. If mommy and daddy are willing to send her across the country to study a bullshit major and throw away an extra couple thousand a month just so that she can be slightly more comfortable, she should "check her privilege."

What's even funnier is when she graduates and can only get a job at Starbucks I'm sure her parents are still going to be paying her rent.

That's more rent than I've ever paid in my life.

Christ, when I first moved out it was with some 50-year-old dude I found in the newspaper in a shithole apartment in a bad part of Altadena that cost me something like 4-500 per month, and the guy's meth-addicted gf would come over at 4AM screaming bloody murder and letting her demons out.

And of course the NYT featured this. If it wasn't already painfully obvious, major media companies are on the front lines of social engineering. Getting women accustomed to spending money (especially money that isn't theirs) is doing wonders for corporations.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Hyphenated name, clearly damaged. Just like short hair...

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

$2100 for that shitty little place? How much does it cost to get a good one in NYC then, $5000?

Quote: (02-02-2014 07:46 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

$2100 for that shitty little place? How much does it cost to get a good one in NYC then, $5000?

More.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-02-2014 08:39 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2014 07:46 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

More.

On one hand living in the middle of bumfuck Kansas does have its disadvantages in number of women; however my 1200 sq ft house with full basement and 1 acre is $800 a month...

I'm on the way to selling and moving to Kansas City or elsewhere and I'll put up with a tiny apartment just to be near civilization.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (01-31-2014 09:58 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I'd literally eat a plate of dog shit before I sent my daughter to NYU to major in theatre and live in a $2k a month apartment.

"I'm workin two jobs. I'm workin here and I got another job at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Okay, I'm doin that just to put a kid through NYU so he can explore his bi-sexuality, become a DJ."

Michael Keaton in The Other Guys