rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Market Sexual Value

Male Market Sexual Value

Over on Krauser there was a guest post/video by Tom Torero.

The video is about 30 mins, you can basically listen to it. It is a strategic/theoretical analysis. Sets a big picture.

http://krauserpua.com/2014/01/23/tom-tor...ket-value/

Partial quote below.
Quote:Quote:

If you want to make immediate improvements to your M-SMV, start with the Learned components and begin cold approaching (day or night) as an instant way to display that value. Focus on the “Male Polarity” elements to start with:
-Lose weight and hit the gym
-Revamp your wardrobe and get a masculine style (fitted, layered, dark colours)
-Sort out your grooming (skin, hair, nails, breath, smell)
-Work on your posture. Stop leaning in.
-Talk slowly, deeply and powerfully
-Hold solid eye contact
-Smile with your eyes, not just your mouth

Improving these things but not cold approaching is like working on shooting an amazing film but then not showing it to anyone. Screening your movie (i.e. cold approaching) is key. For me the easiest, most efficient form of cold approach is direct daygame, where I polarise my viewers (girls) into “Yes,” “No,” or “Maybe” without using money, status or just looks.

[Image: smvfull.jpg?w=630&h=2864]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Male Market Sexual Value

wonder how much he paid for the infographic.

Male Market Sexual Value

I love Tom Torero, no homo.

Male Market Sexual Value

Anyone get his book?

Between this and McQueen's joint, 2014 is sizing up to be a good year for distillation of knowledge.

Male Market Sexual Value

His Conversation King video is pretty solid. More for rapport and comforting-building but if you have trouble thinking of what to say next or getting a girl to open up and talk, it's very helpful.

Male Market Sexual Value

Quote: (01-27-2014 10:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Anyone get his book?

Between this and McQueen's joint, 2014 is sizing up to be a good year for distillation of knowledge.

I bought his recent one Torero Travels and Krausers latest book Daygame Mastery. Just waiting on them being delivered, i'll post reviews when I get through them.
From this brief video, Daygame mastery looks to have some nice content and you can tell there has been alot of work that's gone into it.

Male Market Sexual Value

In some ways, getting value is the easy part. Working out, earning money, travelling. There is nothing conceptually complicated or subtle about any of those things. Sometimes the harder part is conveying value in an effective way. Lets say you are already accomplished...how do you effectively convey that to a woman...and here I am talking about American audiences primarily. How do you most effectively package your product...the D in the DHV. One thing I think I have been doing wrong, for example, is downplaying everything too much by not mentioning it all. On a given first meet with any woman, you really have to assume that you will never see her again...so there is no second chance to let her know that you are actually exceptional. While overt bragging is one bad extreme, not smoothly working in real accomplishments is another. You have to sell the product, which is you. If no one knows about why someone should buy widget X, no one will buy it.

Male Market Sexual Value

I don't really need to brag about myself to convey value. One of the easiest things that has helped me out the most is the gym. Working out has improved my posture, gait, and overall health. I can see the eyes of women when I talk to them and the doe eyes are numerous.

I like leading by example. DHVing should be a silent proposition without much effort.

Male Market Sexual Value

One of the good insights from the video is his idea about what's behind approach anxiety.

The community dogma was you fear approach because the tribe might see you fail.

Instead Tom says when you offer yourself up to a girl, you're really getting a check of your value, and a lot of us don't want to hear the truth.

That is an interesting take.

To massage it into my philosophy, it's not that any particular girl can tell you your "number", but that is certainly how you think about it before you get really comfortable with how you feel about yourself.

WIA