rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bieber Game

Bieber Game

Justin Bieber pimped HARD on Selena Gomez over text. Biebs does not give a fuck! Damn!

Justin: 'Baby come on, I love you'

Selena: 'I don't buy that bullshit anymore. I was honest with you and I gave you a second chance. All my friends were right, You’re such an asshole.'

Justin: 'You're all I need right now. I know I can make it right with you.'

Selena: 'U r a drug addict. U need help.'

Justin: 'Come on. Don’t tell me you don’t miss this.' *SENDS DICK PIC*

Selena: 'Stop . You need to listen to Scooter [Braun, Bieber's manager] and go to rehab. U r sick.'

Justin: 'Rehab? Fuck that! I make that fucker so much money. Cum on baby.' *SENDS ANOTHER DICK PIC*

Selena: 'Why r u sending these to me. We r done. And how can u let [Lil Za] take the fall or your actions.' 'U need to grow the fuck up. I hope you get jail time. U deserve it at this point.'

Justin: 'FUCK YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME BITCH!!! Fuck you. Fuck Scooter. Fuck all y'all. IAM DONE!'

Selena: 'Good!!! Go retire or whatever bullshit attention ur trying to get.'

Justin: 'Can't hear you over my cash, babe! You're only famous cuz of me. You know it. I know. Everybody knows. Bye.

Selena:'I know all about Kristina btw. Fuck U.'

Justin: 'Go fuck someone else. Keep that talentless pussy away from me!'

Bieber Game

Looks like a little kid having a tantrum to be honest. Wouldnt exactly call it game though.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Bieber Game

Source and faggot.

Bieber Game

is this legit?

first he begs her to come back. then he shows emotion, getting all mad.

how is this game?

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Bieber Game

This looks like a tantrum of a child who didn't get his toy back.

Funny thing is, a lot of women miss this kind of men once the boredom of betas starts. Any drama is better than none.

Bieber Game

contrast game. "i luv u" - beta
dick pic - alpha

Bieber Game

" can't hear you over my cash babe " could be the title of his next album.

Bieber Game

Turned a little alpha at the end, but it's mostly super pathetic beta. It makes me quiver thinking that I used to be like this.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Bieber Game

Bieber game is to look good, be rich and famous. He just have to walk up to any girl and say hi. He's wasting his time with those rich ungrateful bitches.

Bieber Game

Unfortunately, he is the idol and example for a whole generation of fucked up kids. No one stops him. No boundaries. And his mom is a disaster from what I understand.

And how did you get that text exchange?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bieber Game

Quote: (01-22-2014 01:11 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Unfortunately, he is the idol and example for a whole generation of fucked up kids. No one stops him. No boundaries. And his mom is a disaster from what I understand.

And how did you get that text exchange?

i remember someone here said a while back that they banged a young celebrity's' mom, i cant remember if it was his mom.

Bieber Game

This is actually really ironic. Last night I was talking to this girl and asked her "what the hell do people like so much about Justin Bieber?" She basically said that nobody actually can stand him anymore and most people just want him to go away.

His "game" consists of being an internationally known (albeit mediocre at best) musician. Like it or not, the fact that he has high status is what attracts women, not his game. If he tried to use this on most people, he'd be playing with his right hand every night.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Bieber Game

Quote: (01-22-2014 01:38 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

he'd be playing with his right hand every night.

Just messing around but he is left handed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/justin-b...d=10124348

Doesn't matter he is still a little shit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bieber Game

Isn't his 15 minutes up yet?

Bieber Game

They still need to do his "VH1's: Behind the Music".

Bieber Game

Guys, fame is game.

Bieber Game

source?

Bieber Game

What the fuck did I just read?

Bieber Game

Quote: (01-22-2014 08:17 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Source..

Quote: (01-22-2014 09:14 AM)lowside Wrote:  

..legit?

Quote: (01-22-2014 01:11 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

how..?

Quote: (01-22-2014 04:31 PM)dads Wrote:  

source?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/0...mez-rehab/

Bieber Game

little fucker got arrested for DUI. He seems so happy. I wonder if he will get taught a lesson doubtful.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/23/jus...ami-beach/

[Image: biebermugshot.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

Bieber Game

^Yea cuz of this:

"Justin had a passenger in the car -- a model named Chantel Jeffries."

Bieber Game

Quote: (01-23-2014 03:28 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^Yea cuz of this:

"Justin had a passenger in the car -- a model named Chantel Jeffries."

Look at the ass on that chick, you'd have a smile too
[Image: Chantel-Jeffries3-1.jpg]

Bieber Game

Love him or hate him, Bieber and I have the same taste in sluts: sexy Latinas.

She's quite cute with a banging ass. WB.

Bieber Game

Biebs probably got road head while racing or he just finished banging her. I'd be smiling too if I just got laid...

Bieber Game

wasn't she dating desean jackson from the eagles?