rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game an artsy girl?

There's this girl I work with who's been sending out strong signals.
She gave small hints when I started working here and it's only progressed.
Every time we talk I keep it minimal, and answer her questions with questions and a little teasing. She recently invited me out to a bar near where we work. I turned her down for 2 reasons. 1: I was broke at the moment and 2: I had work at the crack of dawn.
This worked in my favor because it only built more attraction. Every time I see her now she finds ways to be around me or start an interaction.

I don't want this to go cold so I want to escalate before it's too late. Problem is we don't have Shit in common besides both being racially mixed and the fact that we eye-fuck each other. From chatting her up I know she's very artsy. She's in 3 different art classes, takes workshops, goes to galleries, has the whole hipster wardrobe and glasses. Listens to imagine dragons, indie rock, and all that.

I know this is a knotch if I play my cards right. Problem is I'm out of practice and barely getting back on the field. This is someone I want to put in rotation so I don't want to screw it up.

Any pointers?

Well, you can try a couple of things:

I would suggest asking her to your house(for drinks) followed by a first date bang since she is already interested. Run tuthmosis' first date bang recipe.

You could also just ask her out to drinks after work if you have good logistics, make it somewhere close to your house. If you really are that broke, just ask the bar what the drink specials are(every bar should have some sort of drink special) and order that and only get one drink.

edit
you basically just need to get her on a date and run don't fuck up game because she already likes you.

The problem is she lives with her folks, and I just moved in to a new place where I rent a room and visitors are a no go. Money isn't a problem.
I thought about maybe getting a room, but she doesn't seem like the type to fool around like that unless we were actually dating.

Now that I think about it it might not even result in a bang with the current conditions.

Quote: (01-22-2014 02:15 AM)Albert Wrote:  

The problem is she lives with her folks, and I just moved in to a new place where I rent a room and visitors are a no go. Money isn't a problem.

If this truly is the case, then start looking for a new apartment with kickass logistics(one where you can actually bring women home and bang them)- not just for this chick, but for any chick. you will want to be able to bring them home and bang.

Edit
either that, or try to rework your current situation so that you are able to bring women home.

This is more about the logistics than about the girl. Long-term, you'll want to get your own place. It can be cheap, it just needs to have privacy. Short-term, I propose taking her to a hotel (since you usually can't just pop up with "hey lets's book a hotel room in this city where we both live, package it as a 2-day trip somewhere), banging in a car, or going on a picnic (bring some thick, wide blankets.... heh). This doesn't necessarily have to be on the first or even 2nd date, as many girls will be leery of such locations at first.

As for how to put her into rotation, just don't go nuts over her and start talking about the future the moment you bang. Let her fight for your affection, not the opposite.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

@master_thespian that would be a good plan to follow, but I just signed this lease and it won't be up until the end of June. After that I'm off to the service.

@creepy eel
A picnics a great idea. It's not common, it'll surprise her, I make bomb food, and after some wine; why not go for a roll in the grass with some thick wide blankets lol.
I'm so rusty I forgot you had to date to reel a girl into rotation. A few dates would definitely open the door for hotels and make this easier.

Artsy chicks love:
-Drinking
-Doing light drugs
-Drinking/smoking at picnics (I recommend this, it's a fantastic experience while under influence)
-Playing drinking games
-Calling their drunk sex as "fun night"

1. If you know a nice secluded place in nature then call her and bring some cheap wine, beer or drop some more bucks for a simple cocktail ingredients that you can play with and mix it there. Or call her to smoke weed and bring some tasty sweets. There is a 90% chance she'll fuck you in nature because she'll be "inspired by nature and harmony" in many ways: my artsy chick spoke about how "weed is just like any other plant, but it has such an effect on humans unlike any plant around us", and how "all people should embrace nature and our natural side because look, look how me and you are feeling nice here", and especially how "my studies (art) were always heavily inspired by nature and natural state (if you're skillful you'll turn this into nudity challenge)" and other hipster stuff that can be very easily escalated into sexual things.

2. Call her to listen to music and have a few drinks at your place. It's secure and can be a fun activity if you play drinking games with her. Download "Foreplay Game 2" if you have an Android phone like me. It has 5 levels of dares so you can gradually move to some kinky stuff.