rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof that fat shaming works - a heartwarming story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...stone.html

Quote:Quote:

But it was only in January 2012 that Suzanne was shocked into finally losing the weight for good.

'I was sat watching The Biggest Loser with Charlie and tucking into a giant bag of crisps, and I couldn't help but wonder how the people on the show could have let themselves go like that.

'Then came the weigh-ins and it dawned on me that I was 18st 11lb - the same weight as the person who won the show. I was horrified. I couldn't believe it and turned to Charlie for reassurance.

'I asked him if I looked like that – to which he replied honestly, "Yes".

The key is that it has to come from someone the women looks up to.

Lucky guy; in the future the husband would have gotten a rape charge.

my favorite comment was "maybe she should 'lose' her partner as well"

lol

The problem is the potential is there for her to blow up again.

In an older post where people were showing before and after pics, I said something about you never want to show those pics because a future spouse/partner knows it is possible.

Hate to be a dick, but I know I would be concerned if she was once fat.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Duplicate

Quote: (01-19-2014 02:52 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

The problem is the potential is there for her to blow up again.

In an older post where people were showing before and after pics, I said something about you never want to show those pics because a future spouse/partner knows it is possible.

Hate to be a dick, but I know I would be concerned if she was once fat.

I wouldn't be worried; I would actually keep those in the backburner in case she starts sliding down that road again.

The minute she starts getting five to ten pounds over; post the before/after pictures on the fridge:

"Remember when you used to be this big? Then you lost all of this weight? Wow, inspiring."

And just keep the picture on the fridge.

I'd like to see her partner.

Quote:Quote:

It was on one of those rare nights out that Suzanne met her current partner Charlie, 39.
'We had similar interests, our favourite being to eat out. I also cooked for him and we indulged in a lot of takeaways. Soon our evenings involved snuggling on the sofa watching TV and snacking on sweets, crisps, chocolate and fizzy drinks.

'He always said he was never really attracted to thin girls, which was a good job as I was huge.'