rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Confession Thread

The Confession Thread

All of us here have a mutual goal. That is, self improvement. I believe the first step for improving yourself is to list your limitations and then eliminate them.

At the end of the day, i think of what I did wrong in a particular conversation/ scenario and then I put it in my consciousness so that i don't repeat them.

This thread will welcome your mistakes so that you don't have to encounter each mistake on your own and learn from others' while contributing to the forum.

The Confession Thread

I think this has excellent potential. Lead from the front, Raj? What event were you mentally updating your 'mind blog' with that triggered the idea to share it with the RVF?

For what it's worth, here's a classic that shouldn't need to be repeated in this thread- last night, I didn't approach the one 7.5 in the pub. Something about the vibe, and I was there mainly for the music anyhow.

But you all know that's me making a shitty excuse....

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

The Confession Thread

I think mine, most recently, was not opening as much as I should have on girls during day games. The mental loops I did to not approach made me feel like crap on the inside because I was not improving myself and gaining experience.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

The Confession Thread

I gave validation to an attention whore yesterday even though my gut gave me a "no" feeling. Of course, the outcome wasn't a success. Lost the frame.
Won't repeat it. These little things matter allot IMO.

The Confession Thread

didnt push touching hard enough. it wont happen again.

The Confession Thread

I sort of got one-itis for a girl I banged last week from OKC. I don't know if this counts, but I feel pretty foolish with all these lovey-dovey feelings I have for her.

She has not texted me at all since we banged Thursday, so I'm pretty sure she is getting banged out by other dudes from OKC or whatever. I tried texted her a little to feel it out and she responded very cold and distant.

Not really a confession of "I fucked xyz up" but more just letting off steam that I got wrapped up in one girl, neglected doing my approaches and started having all kinds of stupid romantic fantasies about her. And to be honest, I felt pretty hurt by not getting reciprocation. Lastly, it's been YEARS since I've dated a girl that I actually wanted an LTR with.

Had to get this off my chest somewhere. But to keep in the theme of this thread, what I can say I fucked up doing was putting the rest of my gaming life on hold for her. After our first date I felt a strong connection and didn't do any approaches until our second date. So my mind was on her all day, every day pretty much instead of hunting for new trim.

I highly, highly recommend you guys never get excited over a girl and constantly be gaming.

http://www.rooshv.com/dont-shed-a-single...you-banged

Roosh agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZcb5Xm_6Y

The Confession Thread

Another one. Did a book store approach yesterday that opened GREAT and the girl was totally locked in, but she was dropping a lot of boyfriend references because she was shopping FOR said boyfriend.

I DQ'd myself at once and didn't press too hard to get her interested in me. I did mention that I lived in LA, wasn't from this area, blah blah but other than that I didn't bait-drop richly or press the interaction. She said her boyfriend lives halfway across the country so logistics were in my favor.

Be bolder is the takeaway.

The Confession Thread

I keep thinking back to my trip to South East Asia a month ago.

I was in Chiang Mai on my final night, after having puked my guts out all day from drinking the night before and swearing to never drink again -- until this hottie walked in (7ish). We started chatting, she intimated that I was cute, and we spent the day together walking around. She was self-obsessed and overrated herself, dropping the she had a few "shoots" before she left to travel etc, and then made it back to the bar. We were talking about teachers and she guilted me into performing a Shakespearean speech I had memorized in the 8th Grade. I did it and she kissed me on the spot.

We walked back to the hostel (called DJ Backpackers and I totally recommend it!) and took her to my room. We kicked this American bro out from Alaska and started hooking up. BUT WAIT. I could not get a fucking boner! At that moment I realised that I had not had sober sex since losing my virginity 4 years previously -- and it rattled me hard. We put our clothes back on and agreed to bang post drinking later.

We went to this club called Zoe's and met two brothers and a Danish girl they were with. I got absolutely wasted. Somehow I agreed to a fivesome. We went back to their room, kicked out another American (sorry guys) who had a smoke while the action went down. BUT WAIT. The two brothers grabbed the girls first and I was just stranded there! I grabbed some lube and starting masturbating in the corner (YOLO) until I realised that I could barely see I was so drunk, so I stumbled over the toilet, puked everywhere, and then passed out on the floor, hand on penis, beside the orgy. The American guy even came back in later and got his dick sucked.

Moral of the story?

A) Learn how to have sober sex
B) Be more assertive
C) Drink less

PS - This is honestly a true story. There's even a picture of me passed out on the floor....

The Confession Thread

I lack the patience for night game. I lack the aggressiveness during daytime encounters. I've grown complacent in my position, and I don't give a shit.

@Hank: Don't mess with "Murrica!

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

The Confession Thread

-I treat 'nice girls' badly and 'bad girls' better
-I look down on guys who don't have their shit handled
-I get too drunk in the weekends
-I don't lift as heavy as I should/could
-I structure my life so I can get by on charm than actual work
-I put rich girls on a pedestal

The Confession Thread

Quote:Quote:

I treat 'nice girls' badly and 'bad girls' better
Me too,
Have to treat em equally though.

Another one,
I fucked up with two girls in 2 weeks by not having the abundance attitude. I was good to go, but invested too much leading to a flake and a denial. Both girls said that they need time but i acted needy. (said "I'm not patient" etc). On the bright side, I'm now better than 2 weeks ago.
DON'T BE NEEDY.

The Confession Thread

Quote: (01-31-2014 11:01 AM)Raj Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I treat 'nice girls' badly and 'bad girls' better
Me too,
Have to treat em equally though.

Another one,
I fucked up with two girls in 2 weeks by not having the abundance attitude. I was good to go, but invested too much leading to a flake and a denial. Both girls said that they need time but i acted needy. (said "I'm not patient" etc). On the bright side, I'm now better than 2 weeks ago.
DON'T BE NEEDY.

If you had said 'that's OK, take your time' that would have been much, much worse.

Depending upon how you word it, 'I'm not patient' could be construed as 'I don't give a fuck, I have another girl waiting on my call, you're nothing special'. Which is what you want her (and you- that is in essence abundance mentality) to believe.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

The Confession Thread

1. I get emotions fairly easily, partly since I haven't yet fully swallowed the red pill, partly because I focus on only 1-2 girls at a time.
2. Some approach anxiety despite getting all signals from a girl when sober. When I'm mildly drunk, I find the approaching part a whole lot easier.
3. Having factual confidence rather than illusional confidence - this one is really important, imho it's the root of all the other problems.

The Confession Thread

@roberto Looking at it in this way, you're right. I guess it wasn't needy but rather alpha as I was wanting to get more out of it in less time. Anyways thanks.

The Confession Thread

Last night, was at a club/bar thing in DC. Cute girl was eye banging the shit out of me. Didn't approach for some reason...no motivation. Probably because I had one of my fb's coming over.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

The Confession Thread

The biggest thing is I stay in my head way too much, rather than go by guy instinct. Sometimes I trip myself up by trying to memorize lines or routines, rather than feeling the interaction out and proceeding from there. I also wonder too much about what girls are thinking about me, and I always think way too hard about saying the right thing.

I also tend to "over-game" sometimes. The biggest thing is if a girl seems bored or disinterested I clown around, or keep drawing the interaction out to try and save myself, which just prolongs the awkwardness. Again, all the game you really need is in your gut instinct. You have to treat a hot girl like you would an ugly one. I guarantee all of us have acted aloof around a girl we didn't care about and then she began showing interest in you. It's amazing how simple that is, yet how tripped up we get when we try talking to an attractive girl.

The Confession Thread

Today, I fucked up by investing too much.
The girl (from my social circle) was feeling me and had a good session with me. I re-approached her and spitted the worst game I've ever spitted. Even more bad game than I spitted before discovering manosphere. I invested too much and every word I said screamed beta and my body language and tone was terrible. I can't believe I just did that and am mad at myself. Fuck.

The Confession Thread

Shit happens. Last night I was doing great after turning a lame house party around by calling up a few chicks. Did my usual and lost my frame completely after too much whiskey. Can't even remember 2AM to 5AM.

I need to drink less. It hits me hard on keto but I plough on through the warning signs cuz I'm an idiot...