rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gluten free singles

Gluten free singles

Want an in shape girl who cares about what she puts in that body?

Look no further than http://www.glutenfreesingles.com

Just signed up. So far lot of petite cuties.

Gluten free singles

What next farts-that-smell-like-strawberries-singles.com?

People are just funny - I get they want to find things in common that matter to them.

I guess I need to be gluten free now - I think I am going to file a lawsuit, I feel discriminated against :biggin:

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Gluten free singles

No offense intended if there's anyone here hardcore gluten-free, but it's a load of crap. Just another of many "eating fads" that I'm guessing are started by the fatties thinking they'll get skinny by eating it.

Gluten is naturally occurring in all kinds of foods, it can't possibly be that bad.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:16 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

No offense intended if there's anyone here hardcore gluten-free, but it's a load of crap. Just another of many "eating fads" that I'm guessing are started by the fatties thinking they'll get skinny by eating it.

Gluten is naturally occurring in all kinds of foods, it can't possibly be that bad.

I have no idea if it is or isn't, but can you link us to the research you read to come to this conclusion?

Gluten free singles

Girls who are gluten-free or vegetarian never have smelly pussies, in my observation.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:19 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I have no idea if it is or isn't, but can you link us to the research you read to come to this conclusion?

Complete bullshit. Gluten, in its common usage, occurs naturally in wheat, barley, rye, spelt and some other rare grains. That's it. It can be found in trace amounts in foods that are processed in a factory that also processes the above grains, but unless you have Celiac disease or an actual gluten allergy, and not just, say, intolerance, then it will have negligible effect. It can also be an unexpected ingredient via processed wheat derivatives in foods as diverse as salad dressing, ice cream and liquorice, but there's nothing "natural" about that.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Gluten free singles

I've read the book wheat belly and grain brain.

Which both break down with scientific backing how bad gluten is for the people.

Females who are gluten free are more likely to be in shape. Because foods with gluten, processed grains make you fat. Studies now also show gluten leads to anxiety, depression and paranoia. Also a big cause of headaches are caused because of gluten. Which means a gluten free girl might be more sane than her gluten eating friends.

Oh yeah and I actually went on the site and majority of the girls look good and are in shape. So there is that too.

Gluten free singles

Like thuthmosis said gluten free girls will have a better ph which means better smelling vag.

Gluten free singles

is the site international or just the US?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Gluten free singles

"If the girls are thin, count me in"

I support gluten free girls.

Stay skinny ladies!

Gluten free singles

As interests make up a larger part of identity, niche dating sites will increase in popularity. Only some of these niches will be good for players to exploit. Gluten-free looks like one of them because it wouldn't be hard to fake and offers a large upside in girls who watch what they eat. There are probably others. This one looks like it would have an endless supply of users on the female side (though probably on the wrong side of 30):

http://www.purrsonals.com/

where cat lovers meet and greet

Here's another that offers access to confirmed sluts:

http://www.stdmatch.net/

connect with singles who share your std

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Girls who are gluten-free or vegetarian never have smelly pussies, in my observation.

Its a trade off, because they give terrible head.

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-11-2014 10:43 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2014 09:19 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Complete bullshit. Gluten, in its common usage, occurs naturally in wheat, barley, rye, spelt and some other rare grains. That's it. It can be found in trace amounts in foods that are processed in a factory that also processes the above grains, but unless you have Celiac disease or an actual gluten allergy, and not just, say, intolerance, then it will have negligible effect. It can also be an unexpected ingredient via processed wheat derivatives in foods as diverse as salad dressing, ice cream and liquorice, but there's nothing "natural" about that.
Gluten is just an innocuous seed protein, so it -or at least other proteins extremely similar to it- actually occur in all kinds of grain, nuts, legumes...
There is definitely a whole lot of [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] about the evils of gluten, one of the more annoying discussion points coming from the paleo camp IMO.

A gluten free diet can serendipitously be a good thing because your carb intake will likely be a lot lower. Women (actually Americans in general) aren't getting fat eating steak for dinner and eggs for breakfast, they're getting fat snacking on refined starch 24/7. Bread, pasta, white rice, cookies, cakes...

Gluten free singles

Gluten free diet is paleo diet with added dairy products. Expect a fit but sober girl.

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-13-2014 06:48 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Expect a fit but sober girl.

Beer has gluten?

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-13-2014 09:54 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Beer has gluten?

Yes, it does.

Gluten free singles

Gluten free diets are the girl diet fad of the moment. FYI

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-13-2014 05:20 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

A gluten free diet can serendipitously be a good thing because your carb intake will likely be a lot lower. Women (actually Americans in general) aren't getting fat eating steak for dinner and eggs for breakfast, they're getting fat snacking on refined starch 24/7. Bread, pasta, white rice, cookies, cakes...

That's exactly it. As I see it, the problem is really getting too many carbs and having your blood sugar spike.

Gluten free singles

Beer has gluten?

Yes, but there are gluten free beers I believe (and they apparently taste like shit).

Gluten free singles

Quote: (01-14-2014 03:47 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Beer has gluten?

Yes, but there are gluten free beers I believe (and they apparently taste like shit).

Yeah I tried a couple different ones and they're both gross.

Gluten free singles

I remember reading somewhere that Corona's gluten content is so negligible that people with Celiac's disease and certain wheat allergies can drink it.

Gluten free singles

The only time you need to watch out for gluten is if you have celiac disease, you're chugging beers like crazy, or are constantly eating it - it's a natural product found in many foods and alcoholic beverages, and if you're not overeating and/or are going to the gym, you shouldn't worry about it - it takes too much effort and money to buy gluten-free beers and other gluten-free products, and they taste like shit, while the benefits are hardly noticable if you're already living healthy.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Gluten free singles

^^^^ not true and misinforming. The only way to know is to take a gluten sensitivity test.

You don't have to have celiac to be affected. You can be gluten Intolerant and gluten sensitive. There is a huge difference between celiac and gluten sensitivity. Only 1 out of 200 people have celiac. Celiac is when an allergic reaction causes specific damage to the small intestine.

Glutens sticky attribute interfers with the break down and assimilation of nutrients. It robs your body of nutrition. It causes inflammation. It's even being linked to Alzheimer's now.

I have been gluten free for ten years. (I have cheated in that time)

The benefits I have noticed have been life changing.

No more heartburn. No more itchy skin. No more skinny fat syndrome. More definition in face and body basically.

Granted my diet was high gluten. For example, I would have a breakfast sandwich to start the day. A sandwich at lunch and pizza or pasta for dinner. Majority of Americans diet is like this though. Bread and grains are typical at every meal.

I highly recommend reading 'wheat belly' and 'grain brain' if you want to truly know what gluten is doing when you're putting it in your body. I wouldn't call this a fad but an intelligent life decision. Wheat is not the same as it was during the dawn of agriculture.

Fact is majority of people's immune systems react negatively to gluten and they don't even know it. If you have some ailment and can't figure out why or how try cutting out gluten for good and see what happens.

Gluten free singles

The anti-gluten broscience as expressed above is a big part of the reason I will never fully hop onto the paleo bandwagon. The macronutrient ratios you end up with are certainly better than most diets out there, but at the end of the day it breaks down to being the exact same sort of dogmatic bullshit that any other diet is; stuff made up by some fringe crackpot with an MD who wrote a book.

Gluten has never empirically been linked to any negative health effects outside of a very specific and small subset of people with gluten related conditions. Feel free to show evidence to the contrary.

Dropping wheat from your diet only to replace it with equal consumption of white rice, potatoes, or corn will NOT be an improvement for your health.

Gluten free singles

Around the new year I cut out refined sugars, refined starches, soy in all forms, alcohol, most meats, etc... Mostly as a natural choice after reading "the ultra mind solution" and also because I'm aiming for single digit body fat. As a serendipitous benefit, that means my gluten intake has dropped to zero (my only source of carbs are fruits and veggies, 95% of which I consume raw). Benefits I can name are likely attributable to the combination of positive changes I made, and seeing add I had no major health concerns going in, I can't speak to any miracle cures. That being said, I definitely notice a huge improvement in my digestion, and without a bloated gut I look better in the mirror too. The overall health and beauty improvements have been a positive factor in my Game.

Secondary benefits: most slender chicks care -- or at least pretend to care --about their health. Gluten fad gives you neutral material for conversation. It's the same logic behind why a straight guy could benefit from yoga classes. A few buddies at work will share their new ideas and fads with me. Makes for natural put - together man vibe.

As for the site, I think I'll give it a whirl. Chicks who take efforts to improve their beauty turn me on.