rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Orgasm without ejaculation

A lot of guys here talk about raw dogging, pussy hangovers and baby disease (pregnancy). Hence, it is safe to assume that no one on this forum knows that it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating a drop of semen.

I am no expert in this area and won't try to act like one. I will keep this short and simple. This is merely to point you guys in a particular direction. I don't know if its the right direction or the wrong direction. That is for you to decide.

So, back to the topic of multiple male orgasms. Yes, they are possible and mentioned in almost all Tantra and Taoist text books. The basic premise is that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate phenomena and because they happen together we believe that they are interconnected.

Well according to Taoists it is possible to experience orgasms ( multiple and whole body, not just genital orgasms) without ejaculating. In fact ejaculation is considered to be detrimental to the male body as semen contains a vital life force known as Chi is Taoism. That explains all the pussy hangovers that a lot of guys experience after they ejaculate 4-5 in one session of sex.

With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health. This is great for the older guys on this forum.

If you want to learn more about all this then I would recommend you to read books and watch videos by a Taoist named Mantak Chia.All of his stuff can be downloaded online, so you don't have to buy it.

Hope this helps and remember if you decide to try this out then you do so at your own risk. As I said before I am no expert in this area so I won't be able to help you with any questions that you might have.

My personal experience. - I can't experience dry orgasms or multiple orgasms because I haven't tried out any of this stuff. At present, to me, all of this is just possible in theory.

I learned how to do it some time ago. It is quite difficult to master, and honestly I see little reason to do so, and didn't use it for a while. Especially for this part:

Quote:Quote:

With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health.

is simply not true, at least for me. Probably if you believe in all that Chi stuff, it would work for you - I heard some people do not masturbate because they believe that baby Jesus cries in the sky every time they touch their dick - but I don't believe in that crap so it doesn't work for me. So the usefulness of that is quite questionable.

I've heard of this a long time ago, I've tried it and it has worked to some extent, but the orgasm is not as intense as when you just "let go". I see that this has many advantages, like the ability to have multiple orgasms while having sex and still being able to keep up. Since you haven't ejaculated you'r dick won't enter refractory period, thus making you a potential sex beast machine.

Quote: (12-16-2010 03:46 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I've heard of this a long time ago, I've tried it and it has worked to some extent, but the orgasm is not as intense as when you just "let go". I see that this has many advantages, like the ability to have multiple orgasms while having sex and still being able to keep up. Since you haven't ejaculated you'r dick won't enter refractory period, thus making you a potential sex beast machine.

Yup, even if all that Chi stuff is BS it at least allows you to last as long as you want. Also, takes care of the pregnancy issue.

Quote: (12-15-2010 02:52 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  

it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating
I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence

I dated a freaky nympho and couldn't keep up. I read The Multi-Orgasmic Man. The book was pretty good but separating orgasm from ejaculation was difficult. I was only able to do it a couple of times though. Definitely a recommended technique.

Quote: (12-15-2010 02:52 AM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  

A lot of guys here talk about raw dogging, pussy hangovers and baby disease (pregnancy). Hence, it is safe to assume that no one on this forum knows that it is possible to have multi male orgasms without ejaculating a drop of semen.

I am no expert in this area and won't try to act like one. I will keep this short and simple. This is merely to point you guys in a particular direction. I don't know if its the right direction or the wrong direction. That is for you to decide.

So, back to the topic of multiple male orgasms. Yes, they are possible and mentioned in almost all Tantra and Taoist text books. The basic premise is that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate phenomena and because they happen together we believe that they are interconnected.

Well according to Taoists it is possible to experience orgasms ( multiple and whole body, not just genital orgasms) without ejaculating. In fact ejaculation is considered to be detrimental to the male body as semen contains a vital life force known as Chi is Taoism. That explains all the pussy hangovers that a lot of guys experience after they ejaculate 4-5 in one session of sex.

With dry orgasms you will not only save yourself from pussy hangovers but also build a lot of vital force and experience increased levels of energy, vitality and health. This is great for the older guys on this forum.

If you want to learn more about all this then I would recommend you to read books and watch videos by a Taoist named Mantak Chia.All of his stuff can be downloaded online, so you don't have to buy it.

Hope this helps and remember if you decide to try this out then you do so at your own risk. As I said before I am no expert in this area so I won't be able to help you with any questions that you might have.

My personal experience. - I can't experience dry orgasms or multiple orgasms because I haven't tried out any of this stuff. At present, to me, all of this is just possible in theory.

Can anyone tell me, if a male is denied orgasm over and over and then forced to ejaculate against his will, can this be harmful physiaclly to the male and if so how harmful.

I just smoke and drink if I wanna go extra long and hard. Not even a whole bunch, just enough to get a buzz

Don't do this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT:

"Some men may become infertile, and others may complain that their orgasms are not as pleasurable."

I used to be able to do this a few years ago. Took a month of training the pc muscles(google them). Do kegels exercises and you'll nail it. With hotter girls it may not work sometimes because you just explode.

Don't press on the space between the testicles and the rectum. Although doing this before orgasm will allow you to orgasm without cumming, it is said to cause internal damage. Stick to kegels. They work.

I have seen other videos talking about connection between ejaculating and other areas of the body including the brain... I think it makes sense when you see guys who start the no fap and go a certain amount of time without a orgasm talking about feeling more clear and focused and having more energy. The consensuses is usually thats the bodys way of trying to be more focused to get some ass, however I'm starting to think thats the body firing on all cylinders.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm an expert at this. I can easily have 50 orgasms a day now, though these are valley rather than peak orgasms to use Master Chia's terminology. These are less intense than peak orgasms but have the advantage of no post-coital sadness, a very big advantage IMO. This is a technique that men should start practicing in their late 30's and perfect by age 60, since orgasms are very depleting to older men. Technique is much more difficult than appears initially. As Master Chia puts it, the mutinous sperm must be taught submission by many years of iron discipline. Valley orgasm is not merely retaining semen by squeezing the ureter shut and not merely avoiding orgasm (edging). You do indeed go over the edge, but the energy travels up the backbone rather than out the penis. How to translate such mumbo-jumbo energy terminology to modern western physiological terminology, I'm not sure. Read Master Chia's various books and practice by performing solo cultivation of enlightenment (jerking off, to use colloquial western terminology). The tantra books are much more confusing than the Taoists, and Mantak Chia is the best of the Taoists, IMO.

One thing some modern Tantra experts recommend, but which Master Chia and the other Taoists never mention, is opening the anus using a dildo. The idea is that many modern heterosexual men carry a lot of tension in the anus because of hearing about anal rape in prison, homophobia, etc. Tension in the anus will block energy from jumping from genitals to lower backbone, from whence it can ascend. I learned sexual kung fu by following Matter Chia's methods, and only learned about the dildo idea later and never needed to use a dildo on myself. Sorry if anyone is freaked out by this idea. Freaking out is a good indication you may have excess tension in the anus.

Whether you follow Master Chia's methods, or someone else's, there is no guarantee of success. It's like being able to wiggle your ears: some people can do it easily, some people can learn to do it with much effort (possibly including biofeedfack monitors), some some people can never learn.

Shemp, the Master Chia pet

I must have a lot of tension in my anus, I do kind of freak out when anything goes near it with an intent to enter

I definitely feel energy depletion after cumming too much. So dry orgasms would be useful for that.

That said, there's something to be said for keeping the pipes clear. Can't be good for your balls/prostate to have that fluid building up in there, and not release.

In fact, when I had prostitis, the doctor put me on antibiotics and also said to masturbate frequently to get help clear the bacteria.

>> Can't be good for your balls/prostate to have that fluid building up in there, and not release.

I'm 57, and almost never peak orgasm anymore and have been reducing peak orgasm frequency for over 10 years. Maybe 2 peak orgasms/year as accidents currently. And no precum either. So fluid in both testicles and prostate is going nowhere. Because prostate a concern at my age, I get annual PSA (prostate-specific antigen) years. This year was .882 ng/mL total, .358 ng/mL (41%) free, which is excellent for any age. A few years ago, I did have high PSA, but I think that was from riding a regular Brooks bicycle saddle. I switched to Selle SMP TRK (highly recommended) and PSA dropped year afterwards and has stayed low since.

delete

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (11-13-2018 09:48 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

One thing some modern Tantra experts recommend, but which Master Chia and the other Taoists never mention, is opening the anus using a dildo.

Let me stop you right there. End thread.

^I figured a lot of people here would react strongly to that note about opening the anus, but since I mostly steer people to Mantak Chia for further information, and he doesn't discuss that, I thought I should mention it. Not trying to troll. One thing that occurred to me just now is that Mantak Chia and the other Taoists all come from East Asia, where squatting and sitting cross legged is much more common than in the modern West. Muscular control, muscular strength and muscular relaxation in the pelvic area are the keys to mastering sexual kung fu, and of course squatting and sitting cross legged affect precisely that area of the body, perhaps in such a way to eliminate problem of excess tension around the anus, and that's why they never address the issue.

I'm an expert at this. I can easily have 50 orgasms a day now, though these are valley rather than peak orgasms to use Master Chia's terminology.

No girl is letting you fuck her 50 times a day, that would take a barrel of lube, even for an 18 year old nympho.

Your dick must look like it went through a meat grinder...your hand probably has what's left of a dick imprinted on it...

One thing some modern Tantra experts recommend, but which Master Chia and the other Taoists never mention, is opening the anus using a dildo.

Shit just got real.

>>No girl is letting you fuck her 50 times a day, that would take a barrel of lube, even for an 18 year old nympho.

You don't have 50 episodes of sex. What happens is a series of orgasms during a single episode of sex, one after another, and you still don't feel depleted afterwards. Usually I go 30 or so minutes in missionary, then my arms/chest tire from holding myself up. During that 30 minutes I have as many orgasms as I want, at least 20 but 50 is possible. I try not to count, but rather focus on enjoying the moment. I finish my current girl with cunnilingus because she can't cum unless the man has a peak orgasm, which I refuse to do, and even then it's not certain with her. Cunnilingus gives me much better control.

There's also sexual kung fu with multiple orgasms for women, and Mantak Chia has books for that, but no girlfriend had ever been willing to listen to my talk on this subject: in one ear, out the other. I have known several multiply orgasmic girlfriends, however. Ability to have multiple orgasms, one after another, is much much easier for women than men. One old girlfriend in particular used to have 30 or so violent screaming orgasms in a row, finally begging me to stop. It wasn't that I'm some great sex God, it's that she had incredibly strong pelvic muscles, which is the key to multiple orgasms. Also very strong core muscles, which is closely related. She didn't realize what a prodigy she was, though she mentioned lots of men told her she was incredible. I guess she thought we were referring to her looks (she was a looker, I must admit) or personality (batshit crazy).

And yes, solo cultivation of enlightenment, or sharpening the pencil as Mantak Chia calls it on one of his videos, but which most guys refer to as masturbation, is an important part of mastering sexual kung fu. Dual cultivation is just way too difficult until you've first mastered solo cultivation. I have injured my penis in the past (rubbed skin raw) from excessive masturbation but I learned my lesson and know when to stop now.

Quote: (11-14-2018 07:54 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

^I figured a lot of people here would react strongly to that note about opening the anus

Yeah, I mean reverse kegels do the same job. Why go straight for the dildo up your arse?

I just googled reverse kegels. Sounds like a very good idea. I was familiar with regular kegels to strengthen the pelvic floor but relaxation is equally important. Multi-orgasmic ability requires relaxed pelvis most of the time, tightening at crucial moments, and perfect control to get the exact timing and extent of tightening right.

As for dildo in the anus, I'm just passing on an idea I read in the tantra forums long ago. Several people were adamant on insisting that modern western men are excessively upright about the anus: all those stories of being raped in prison we hear in high school, terrified of being thought homosexual, giggling about how third world peasants clean their anus with the left hand after defecating, etc. And then there's the obsession lots of guys have with anal sex (with girls) and licking the anus of girls or having their own anus licked. At once repelled by everything to do with the anus and then strangely attracted to it at the same time. Dildo, or maybe a butt plug it was they were discussing, was a way to confront and overcome these hangups and treat the anus as just another part of the body. But reverse kegels sounds even better because it directly addresses the tension.

(As an aside, I've never engaged in anal sex with a girl and never plan to, though I've had offers. I really don't understand why did many guys want to get their cock covered in shit when there's a nice vagina available. Nor do I see the appeal of anus licking, either as giver or receiver.)

Like I noted, I had few problems myself getting the orgasm energy to jump from genitals across the anus and then up the backbone and finally down the front of the body into the stomach, thus completing the microcosmic orbit. But apparently, from reading those forums, that's a problem with many guys. My problem was keeping those mutinous sperm under control. After several valley orgasms, I used to let my guard dowm and they'd take advantage of my temporary weakness to burst loose.

[Update] here's the article I googled on reverse kegels, and other articles on website also good, as good as Mantak Chia:

https://www.nateliason.com/blog/reverse-kegels
https://www.nateliason.com/blog/multiple-orgasms-men