rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Philippines Trip Report

I just got back from a two week trip to the Philippines. I acknowledge that there's already a ton of material on this destination on the board; most of it is oriented toward longer term trips. Therefore, I thought it might be helpful to share the details for those making a quicker trip. By way of background, I'm in my mid 30s, dirty blond, blue eyes. I'm not particularly adept at game, so I worked dateinasia and okcupid pretty hard in the week prior to arrival.

Manila (days 1 - 4).
I stayed at the Fairmont Hotel, right across the street from Greenbelt. Luxury hotels in this neighborhood can be had for $100 - $150. My routine was very simple: meet girl on DIA or OKC, skype/webcam, then meet at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Starbucks inside Greenbelt. Girls had no compunction about coming back to my hotel once I said I had to charge my phone. Nobody was interested in swimming (mentioned because others have used that as a line) nor did anyone want anything more than coffee prior to giving it up. I went to two clubs (Palladium and Time). Many of the girls there were working, but unlike Thailand, they'll politely tell you upfront so you can make an informed purchase. Results: 4 bangs, 1 skype webcam sex session.

Boracay (days 5 - 8).
I was in Boracay for New Years Eve. The island was packed but primarily with Koreans, Brits and Aussies. It also rained often. I had no luck with the foreigners. One girl from DIA recognized me and chased me down, shouting my username as I walked by. Result: 1 bang, and a reluctant one as quality control was poor. I wouldn't recommend Boracay - either go to Korea directly or to a Thai beach for comparable crowds and prices.

Bohol (Days 9 - 11).
Went for sightseeing, not girls. Did a day trip of the island with Skip Trip to the Tarsier Sanctuary, Chocolate Hills and river cruise. It was actually pretty fun and I would recommend it. I then spent two days diving in Alona Beach. This was far quieter and much cheaper than Boracay, but I liked it much more. I stayed at Cherry's Guest House but would recommend staying directly on the beach, which is doable for approximately 2000 pesos. Results: 0 bangs, but made no effort.

Cebu (Days 12 - 14).
Pipeline was bursting when I arrived. I stayed one night at the Tune Hotel, which is like a Virgin Airlines take on a budget hotel ($40/night) and then two at the Quest Hotel (think Sheraton level) for $70/night, which are right by the Ayala Mall so I could play the same games as I did in Manila. Both were cheaper on Agoda than booked directly from the hotel itself. During the day, the zip line between buildings and rock climbing at Club Ultra was pretty cool. Results: Got bangs every single day, one from DIA, one pulled from J Ave at Mango Square, and one from OKC.

In conclusion, the Philippines offers the best pussy experience I've had in Asia. Everybody was extremely friendly, the women weren't looking for anything (only future contact as evidenced by constant texting) and even the food was better than expected. The quality of girls that I was able to pull was pretty high too. If I had stayed put in Manila (which I recommend for the notch hound), I could easily been banging 2 -3 girls a day. Lastly, I'll note that everyone speaks English. Unlike other Asian destinations, you can actually have meaningful conversation with women. The women on OKCupid were far more intellectual (and aggressive) than those on DIA. In all instances, avoid anyone who doesn't list an occupation. There are many Filipinas with nothing to do and this is the best means to filter out the leeches.

I hope this is helpful. A big shout out to others who have posted trip reports, particularly Scotian, Fisto, Travelhardcore, and DirectDanger, for how-tos from their own trip reports.

I stayed at Quest too. Nice place and great location.

Nice report, Enfuego. How old were the girls? And did you have any entanglements like post-bang stalking or jealousy?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Nice trip report, +1 from me. I like how you balanced out the big cities with two chill spots although, as you found out, Boracay isn't a great location to chase women (foreign or local), its best to bring a girl there if you go. Nice to see that you went diving at Alona beach, I didn't dive there, so how was it? I didn't hook up with any girls in Bohol either but had a good time there as there's some cool activities to do and the beaches are pretty nice, Bohol is a good place to take a girl from Cebu though. And we have another RVF member who thinks that the notorious Filipino food isn't that bad!

Nice report Enfuego! How did the talent in Manila compare to say Cebu?
+1 from me.

Did you find girls on OKC? I don't see hardly any listed in Manila. Am I missing something?

Quote: (01-08-2014 09:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Nice report Enfuego! How did the talent in Manila compare to say Cebu?
+1 from me.

I thought the talent between the two was equivalent. I did have that frustrating moment where online, it always seemed like there were more girls of higher quality in the other city. In the end though, there are more girls overall in Manila and I got my hottest bang there.

Quote: (01-08-2014 10:46 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

Did you find girls on OKC? I don't see hardly any listed in Manila. Am I missing something?

I found plenty of girls on OKC. One quirk that I found though was the app would place me in these crazy locales that nobody had ever heard of, like Culasi instead of Boracay. Make sure you set the location manually - don't rely on the internal GPS.

Here's another tip that I stumbled on accidentally. I speak Spanish, and I used a username that had the word Guapo in it. Gwapo is Tagalog for handsome, and so I had all these girls reacting to me (inadvertently) using a word in their language. If you think about as a dude, how tough it can be to come up with an opener other than "hi" or "hello", than something this simple provides an opening. Words like gwapo, bangon, bugoy would be worth working into user names for some differentiation to those who actually read such stuff.

Quote: (01-08-2014 08:05 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Nice report, Enfuego. How old were the girls? And did you have any entanglements like post-bang stalking or jealousy?

Girls on average were early 20s. Here's what I can recall...

Tattooed call center girl - 26. Girl was 4'11", had tattoos and a tongue stud. She worked at a call center was all personality - cute as a button. We met for coffee and went back to my hotel to "charge the phone". I told her that I had never kissed anyone with a tongue stud and the rest was history.

Nurse - 25. This woman was very strange. She skyped me when I was in my office in New York and proceeded to finger herself (without me asking) and then texted me asking to "see my wee". No conversation ability to speak of but very dirty. I kept expecting her to ask for money but it never happened. Very clingy post facto and would text me extensively even after I told her I had left Manila.

Call center girl - 22. This girl (named Gerlie) was smoking hot. She talked about her personal privations (she's sharing a bed in her apartment, supporting her family, etc.) but never asked for anything from me. Unbelievable body and super nice.

Desperate girl - 30. An anomaly for the trip. Super short girl who implied she would take me to Boracay and then chased me down on the beach once there. I hit it only because it was New Year's Eve.

Rich Cebu Girl #1 - 25. This girl sent me copies of the Lonely Planet Philippines and helped me plan my Cebu excursions. 5' on the dot with giant tits. She picked me up at Cebu airport and then helped me find a hotel and then christian the room.

Teacher - 23. Tiny waif of a girl that I picked up at Mango Square, visiting from Dumaguete. Very sweet but skinny as could be - probably 90 lbs soaking wet. After the fact she texted me a couple of times saying she had been thinking how lucky she was to have met me and would like to see me again, but otherwise wasn't pushy.

Rich Cebu Girl #2 - 23. The only girl that required a second date. She was a student who modeled on the side. Complained I was too big - major ego boost if there ever was one. Very naughty in bed.

So, that's my trip in girls, as it were. Almost all of them regardless of economic circumstance are generally bored and attracted to white guys. If anything, almost all women I met whether working or not really were craving some excitement. There's a question on OKCupid about what do you typically do on a Friday night -- almost all women (not just the ones I banged) said that they stay in. Probably those with real lives don't need to bother with online dating, although those with call center jobs have such crazy hours that they may be an exception.

Good tip on the Filipino online handle, my future name when I go there will be the only sentance I know how to say in Visayan/Cebuano: akong oten dako, in English it means I have a large penis.

Thaat username alone will get you laid. You and I both know this to be true.

Quote: (01-09-2014 12:03 AM)enfuego Wrote:  

Teacher - 23. Tiny waif of a girl that I picked up at Mango Square, visiting from Dumaguete. Very sweet but skinny as could be - probably 90 lbs soaking wet. After the fact she texted me a couple of times saying she had been thinking how lucky she was to have met me and would like to see me again, but otherwise wasn't pushy.

Great summary and report. Sounds like this girls was the only one you didn't pipeline from online. What was your technique for the approach?

So you where using the OKC phone app and not the online website?

I used the OKC phone app.

Allow me to be the first.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Thanks for the OKC tip! signed up and already got a meet set up [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-09-2014 12:08 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Good tip on the Filipino online handle, my future name when I go there will be the only sentance I know how to say in Visayan/Cebuano: akong oten dako, in English it means I have a large penis.

LMFAO! Genius.

Just double check, it might be Aking instead of Akong... I could be wrong though...

@Enfuego:

Awesome read! Glad you enjoyed 'Pinas!

Next time, instead of the tourist traps like Boracay, check out Palawan or Camiguin. Cebu Pacific Airlines has promos every now and then that can get you there for P700-P900 which is like $25...

Palawan in particular is a blast! No crime, friendly locals. This is me having Crocodile Sisig:

[Image: attachment.jpg16368]   

And this is what you wake up to in the morning:

[Image: attachment.jpg16369]   

I miss Philippines [Image: sad.gif]

BTW you are an Eskimo brother with THC. [Image: thumb.gif]

Currently [Home]

Hahaha yeah Gerlie sounds very familiar great report!

Killin' me with that Palawan pic.

Necessary to import a girl if you're going to hang there for a while? How's the scene?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:28 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Killin' me with that Palawan pic.

Necessary to import a girl if you're going to hang there for a while?

El Nido and Coron, yes, you can scoop one up in the main city Puerto Princesa but may be better off taking one from Manila or Cebu, convincing a Filipina to go to Palawan for a few days shouldn't be a problem.

+1 from me. Cool report, reminded me alot about my trip in that area last year.
I miss the Phils.

Good report. I'm highly considering going back to the Phils in April. I also kind of feel like I should go somewhere else cause Asia is the only overseas destination I have traveled to, but the Philippines was so great, cheap, friendly, and easy.... plus I made a social circle out there and thats always nice to have when in another country.

And eury one speaks dat engrish

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Loved the report. Also, great pics ScottFREE! Those of us entombed in ice here in the States are jealous.

Can't wait to visit the Phils in 2015! Got a buddy out in Manila who's been inviting me out for years, time to take him up on it.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos