rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important Is a Girl's Grill?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Obviously teeth are important, but I'm starting to think that they're way more important than many of us assume. A girl with a busted grill can drop as much as two solid points. That's more damage than any flat ass, saggy tits, or even huge nose. Are teeth one of the most important features on a girl?

[Image: attachment.jpg16201]   

I have lots of data points for this, but a good example was this 18-year-old Canadian from my past. She was probably a legit 8 with her mouth closed, but dropped to a 6 when she started talking or smiling--activities I tried, in vain, to discourage. Eastern European girls often fall victim to this Achilles' Tooth™ Syndrome. I've seen some abysmal grills on otherwise solid chicks from behind the Iron Curtain.

The opposite is also true, needless to say. A girl with gleaming (but not obviously bleached) and straight teeth gets a bump.

A bad grill can be anything from mangled teeth, yellow teeth, or the infamous (and seemingly ubiquitous) gummy smile.

[Image: attachment.jpg16202]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Have to agree with you on this. Seeing an attractive woman open up with a gummy smile is almost as bad as noticing a bulge in her panties at the last minute. Although I disagree when the opposite is true- I don't consciously give preference to less attractive women who have nice teeth.

It's kind of like feet for me. If a girl has cute feet it turns me on but doesn't make me bump them up on the point scale, but if she has jacked up falcon talons, she is getting knocked down a couple pegs.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Teeth are a deal breaker for me. Japanese girls have the worst. Crooked, discolored, medieval looking dental work, etc.

Take care of those titties for me.

Reminds me of Maureen Ponderosa, from Always Sunny.

@Tuth -- This topic could be cooked up into an entertaining ROK piece.

I can deal with a few dental imperfections better than I can deal with perennial bad breath. The latter is just inexcusable.

I feel bad for the girls with the gummy smiles because there's absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:06 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

As soon as I hit submit on this thread, I started thinking the same thing. I was remembering referring to some chick as Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

[Image: attachment.jpg16204]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's never talked about but it IS important, I guess in the age of dental hygiene and orthodontics it became a given for girls to have good teeth and those that didn't wouldn't exist unless they could hide their little flaw. Gummy girls are pretty screwed.

Toothmosis

I feel bad for the girls with the gummy smiles because there's absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Oddly it seems to be mainly a USA/Canadian thing. Must be a gene for gummy smiles in those mid-west cornfed type areas.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:00 AM)Dusty Wrote:  

Teeth are a deal breaker for me. Japanese girls have the worst. Crooked, discolored, medieval looking dental work, etc.

Hahaha true. Any Japanese girl with perfect (and natural) white teeth goes up 2 points because she is so rare.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I used to bang this fly mexican girl that had terrible dentition. I'm talking missing teeth, snaggleteeth (yes plural) and even broken teeth. Her body and face were immaculate but I would avoid being seen in public with her because of the dental situation.

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:42 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Hahaha true. Any Japanese girl with perfect (and natural) white teeth goes up 2 points because she is so rare.

Some Japanese women have their teeth altered to look intentionally ragged:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/new-bad-t...s-america/

[Image: article-0-0EC3861600000578-768_468x482.jpg]

Only in Japan. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (12-30-2013 01:47 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg16201]

Yellow straps.

Would not bang.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-30-2013 04:34 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Would nail into the pillow.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Honestly, teeth are one the first things I notice about a girl. So are her hands and shoes. I know, sounds like something a girl would say. Still, women with nasty hands and feet have never struck me as attractive individuals.

That being said, I can't stand a banged up grill.

This is coming from a guy with braces for years, surgeries and monthly visits to an orthodontist from fourth grade till sophomore year of HS.

Busted grills are a complete deal-breaker for me.

For some reason, so are long fingernails (if not painted). Long-ass fingernails just creep me the fuck out.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

To be fair, that article is (supposed to be) about America.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:42 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Some Japanese women have their teeth altered to look intentionally ragged:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/new-bad-t...s-america/

Yeah, the vampire teeth thing was a fad a couple years back. Lots of Japanese guys have a fetish for fucked up teeth. I suppose it makes a girl look younger (think adolescent). Not surprising when you consider the popularity of manga is showing hairless JHS girls getting tentacle raped but I digress lol.

Westerners in general tend to care a lot more about teeth. My American friends border on the obsessive at times.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (12-30-2013 02:09 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

As soon as I hit submit on this thread, I started thinking the same thing. I was remembering referring to some chick as Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

What about Mileena

[Image: 709620-t_mortalkombat_mileena_gpt.jpg]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Oh, about Japan, braces are an increasing trend over there. Awesome.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

I think a 2 pt. decrease for a bad grill is being generous. A solid 9 pointer with a fucked up grill automatically becomes a 2/10 Would Not Bang when she opens her mouth, in my book.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I think crooked teeth can be cute in some cases but the gummy smile is the worst.

One weird thing about online dating I have noticed is that if she is not showing any teeth in her pics, i.e. not smiling or smiling with her mouth closed, its a sure fire 99% that she has some ugly teeth. Total deal breaker.

Bad grill is a huge turnoff to me. That's the part you are going to see the most. A good grill just looks healthier or something. Sound superficial but it's the truth for me.

I didn't start really noticing this actually until I think I read another post of yours on teeth.

Now I'm skipping girls on okc with bad grills. Buttergrills.

British girls have notoriously bad ones. It's not just shape. A lot if girls have discolored teeth as well. One of my regulars has a slightly greyed tooth and it definitely brings her down. I'm kissing that tooth..

The question of how powerful the grill can be is answered if we start considering how much good teeth can help a not so good looking girl.

Can good teeth help a homely girl as much as butter face can? Let's get to the bottom of this. Please post pics, people.

My friends and I have coined the term dolphin teeth. It's where a girl has a big smile, but her teeth seem too small for her head. Kinda like tic- tacs.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:53 AM)soup Wrote:  

British girls have notoriously bad ones. It's not just shape. A lot if girls have discolored teeth as well. One of my regulars has a slightly greyed tooth and it definitely brings her down. I'm kissing that tooth...

I don't understand how that's possible in the UK, given the (from what I've heard) free basic medical services for everyone via the NHS. Here in Croatia many people can't afford even that, yet teeth are in much better condition on average.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's genetics. Also we have fluoride in our water system in the states keeps teeth cleaner.