rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were Your Father's Good At Pickup?

How was their influence in your life? Were they Alpha males who taught you valuable lessons in the arena of women, or where they Beta males pushed around by your mother and taught you the opposite?

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

My dad was an alcoholic Ukrainian banker. He quit his job and sat around the house for a few months when I was 4 drinking and eating fish. On occasion, he'd get worked-up about the KGB watching him and he'd have my mother and I go stay at his mom's farm for a while. The legitimacy of his claims are unconfirmed.

He eventually set up some import/export scheme and we had a lot of money coming in. Credit cards weren't really a thing post Soviet Union collapse, so he'd stagger around with money falling out of his pockets in a drunken stupor all day. He'd go out every night and would often end up brought home passed out drunk and with thousands missing.

Haven't seen him in a long time.

My father's first wife gave him the son he always wanted. He was two years old when routine blood tests showed his blood type was AB+. My father and his first wife were both O-.

Suffice it to say my mother was his second wife.

Pop sucked at game.

My father was a 6 ft 5 in forward in high school and college, that never married until he was 45. He had top notch box all over. My grand dad on my mother's side was a true playa. He was 68 banging a 28 year old after my grandmother died. I asked him if he was worried about a heart attack, and he said "if she dies, she dies". He was my hero.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Possibly, probably...but not in a good way.

One of the pillars of being a player is only caring about yourself.

WIA

Dad was not really apart of my life. But I seen him enough to know he had plenty of bitches... Good looking guy and he had the gift of gab...

I remember when I was coming of age (16 or 17). We stopped by a bitch place because he was going to be doing some work on it later. He says to me before we get out the car "I use to fuck her...hahaha"

While in her place she stares at me and says to my dad "Your son is growing up WELL"

If I knew what I know now.. I would have definitely fucked her

My dad was, and still is, a natural. Not tall, particularly good looking, or rich. But I've never seen him with anything less than a solid 7. The oldest girl he was ever with was 35 (my mom).

He still flirts with every girl, all day.

Nah

My dad was a monogamous man, he was faithful to my mother till she passed away.I never ever heard that he was sleeping with other women, he actually told me that he only start seeing girls after my mum passed away.

Now, my older brother was a beast, dude fucked left and right. I became just like my brother.

Like pitt, my dad was and is monogamous. He is the perfect, stable model of a husband. I learned 'relationship game' from him, if that exists. My dad was/is great at deflecting nagging.

I've never had trouble finding high quality 8+ LTRs because of this. But 8+ ONS? Never.

I like where this thread is going, because 3 naturals I know who are really great buddies of mine had big baller fathers, either as bachelors or getting routine side pussy.

Yeah. My pops was always good with women. The fact that he landed my mom is amazing since people think my mom and I are a couple and he physically looks old enough to be her father though in reality he's only several years older. He also had an illegitimate kid from another woman which I learned about later as well as a German ex-girlfriend who visited me when I was born (my mom was apparently not pissed about it). Quiet guy but pimp bones for sure. He always told me that whatever I do before marriage as far as women go doesn't count haha.

My dad is the textbook definition of the angry beta. He went into a deep depression when he drove my mother off with his incessant demands and yelling. I was pissed when she abandoned me and I had to go live with him after she got her new boyfriend (the dentist she started working for after my dad told her to get a job....go figure). Looking back at it now, I can't say I blame her. He's always been the type of person to take his frustrations out on the people closest to him. I could go deeper into it, but I'll spare everyone. Despite getting divorce raped, and me being the only one of 3 children that talks to him, he still has this expectation of me to get married or at the very least have children.

I just recently found out he was paying the rent of this woman he's been seeing for several years. The only reason that stopped is his loss of license and subsequent lawyers fees. He talks a big game, but has no stride when push comes to shove.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (12-16-2013 10:55 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

My dad is the textbook definition of the angry beta. He went into a deep depression when he drove my mother off with his incessant demands and yelling. I was pissed when she abandoned me and I had to go live with him after she got her new boyfriend (the dentist she started working for after my dad told her to get a job....go figure). Looking back at it now, I can't say I blame her. He's always been the type of person to take his frustrations out on the people closest to him. I could go deeper into it, but I'll spare everyone. Despite getting divorce raped, and me being the only one of 3 children that talks to him, he still has this expectation of me to get married or at the very least have children.

I just recently found out he was paying the rent of this woman he's been seeing for several years. The only reason that stopped is his loss of license and subsequent lawyers fees. He talks a big game, but has no stride when push comes to shove.

I think I learn more from teh_skeeze's posts about his dad than from anything else. Those posts seem to present the textbook example of how not to be.

According to my father and mother's friends, my father was quite a player in his youth and from what I've seen, quite a boss at his job. He has quick temper and easy to get angry though, throughout my childhood, I pretty much lived in terror whenever he came home on Sunday(he worked far from home)

Quote: (12-16-2013 11:07 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I think I learn more from teh_skeeze's posts about his dad than from anything else. Those posts seem to present the textbook example of how not to be.

Not sure whether I should feel flattery or shame. I will say being in a position where I have to live with him right now really stifles my ability to game. I'm put in a position of SNL or bust, which creates a lot of pressure. The only good thing about my living situation is I finally got a job that allows me to stack a couple hundred a week.

Over the summer I brought a girl who wasn't my main girl over. I know he had to hear us fucking because she squealed like the pig she is when I put it in raw. He asked what if my main girl knew about it. I said yeah, they've met (truth). What I didn't tell him was that she had to go through my phone to find out and I told her if she doesn't like it she can kick rocks. I also told her she should be thankful I didn't throw her the fuck out right then and there for going through my phone without my permission.

That's what was cool about my grandfather. He had a traditional mindset, but he treated every girl I brought over as if she were my future wife, and never said anything about the others. I really wish I could figure out where it went all wrong.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

good lord no.

Oddly, he could be if he wanted to, he run a seniors ski club, all of the women there freaking love him. he is in his 70s now, probably has low sex drive.

Heh, not even. However, I hear stories whenever we get on the topic of girls how he and the guys would roll up to the local "taverns" and be dancing with cute girls the whole night. Different times...The bars around here now are full of drunk farmers.

Quote: (12-16-2013 11:58 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

good lord no.

Oddly, he could be if he wanted to, he run a seniors ski club, all of the women there freaking love him. he is in his 70s now, probably has low sex drive.

Gotta turn him on to that testy...

Yes because my mom is very pretty and my dad not to handsome. Girls used to ask my mom why she was with him. Game recognized [Image: highfive.gif]

He didn't ever talk to me about girls, not once, but I see his game wth my mom over the years. Quiet, asshole sometimes, charming the next. My mom said he's the biggest asshole and nicest guy she's ever known. Not sure if he ever cheated on her.

Quote: (12-17-2013 12:24 AM)houston Wrote:  

Yes because my mom is very pretty and my dad not to handsome. Girls used to ask my mom why she was with him. Game recognized

Not always because game though, mine is a somewhat similar story: hottie mom, ugly dad with not much game.

I used to ask my mom about this and she said that she chose him because he was willing to start a family, was a nice guy and he was non smoker and non drinker.

Those were the days.

Houston, my father's and my uncle's game was straight along these lines as well. Biggest Asshole/Nicest Guy Game seems to have been big in the 70's,early 80's when my pops and his brothers were terrorizing dance floors,clubs and bars. Most of their stories are 100% Red Pill and it's visible they've never bulshitted me. I cant Imagine them rolling with 4 brothers all the time to parties, dances, bars and any general debauchery for damn near 10 solid years and then all of them wife up some very pretty women around the same time to pass on to the next generation of boys what it means to be a man(in my family at least). I get to do this with my brother and a few close cousins but not as extreme as they did. Different times with looser laws

Apparently everyone's dad on this forum is a player.

valhalla

From what my father has told me, definitely yes.

He has told me some crazy stories about when he lived back in Mexico, how him and his friends would go to nightclubs to search for gringas because they knew they were the ones that would put out (even back in those days it was known American women were easier, quite fascinating)
From his stories ill say a +10 even 20 notch count.

He was engaged with my mother in Mexico when he immigrated to the US and knocked up a chick here, later he brought my mom over and I was their first child. Some time passed and child support would knock on the door from the girl he knocked up. He just preaches safe sex to me.

Pretty good game if you ask me, he still has potential, good looking, colored eye, he can definitely be fucking around but he works like a dog and he's more of the family man now.

My Grandfather was. Still is, He was still messing with a 19 and 20 year old girl when he was in his early 80s. Those two girls ended up killing a older gentlemen in his 60s and robbing him about a year after my granddad stopped fooling with them. Of course when he got older he used money to fool with the super younger women. He had some hot ass 20 something girl friend before he had a stroke. He cant get around well now cause of the stroke and has to have 24/7 nurses at the house for him and my grandma.... One of the nurses (not hot, older prally 40s with short hair) got caught blowing him and was fired.

Back in the day he had movie star good looks... then he had a successful business and money and power to go along with it. He was slaying all kinds of hunnies. Grandma caught him early on but she stayed with him. When we asked her why she said if she divorced him that some other woman would get all his assets one day and not their children. So she stayed with him so no other greedy girl could take their childrens inheritance. I love my grandma to death. She is and will always be my favorite lady. I think she pushed me into being a player. When I was younger she always told me to play the field and not settle down. I guess she was jaded on love cause of her situation.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-17-2013 12:52 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Apparently everyone's dad on this forum is a player.

Not mine. He might have done semi-well, he was in the marines so had a bit of an alpha vibe, but not really. My older brother did fairly well - but I've for sure surpassed him with just a year of work.

I was raised by an abusive, emotional, neurotic, hateful, single mother. finally met dad at age of 19. He was strong minded and powerful, managed many people. Very authoritative . When we met we had a huge fight and disagreement and ended up spending a few nights in jail because both our hot tempers clashed. but we eventually put our differences aside hung out 8 years later and hit up bars .

He kept on telling my why I was such a loser and so weak minded and Ofcourse gave him a guilt trip for not being there to which he replied" your mother is his biggest mistake" ...kinda agree with that one.

He helped me get better with women and people in general and thought me how to stand up for myself and be in the moment and to have discipline...but he is a real asshole and highly abusive. He would be an awesome dad if he took a bit of interest and stopped being so abusive.
I meet him once every two months....hanging out with him is unbareble, but a learning experience none the less.