rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's happening to Polish Chicks?

I have been to Warsaw the fifth time now. Last time was before the Euro Cup, so almost two years ago. I was shocked, i almost did not recognise the place and the chicks.

In the past, i have done intensive night game in clubs such as Platinium and Opera. My game was shit back then and hardly had any success outside of Poland and loved coming here to get laid with hot chicks, which i could not get back in my home country back then. Since then, I massively improved the last two years and thought this was gonna be so easy and much fun now. I was wrong. Poland has changed!

The chicks in the club hardly look you in the eye. they come less in girl groups but more with guys. the guys are dressed better vs. two years ago and seem much more confident. There is less of a difference vs. a guy from Western Europe and North America and they became a valid option for the the girls. You see much more people buying bottles in the club, buying shots and lots of drinks which would not be the case in that intensity 2 years ago.

I see two reasons for this: growing wealth and economy over the last 4-5 years, especially in the last years of the Euro crisis (Poland is not in the Euro zone) and the Euro Football Cup. There must have been hundred thousands of horny Western guys and polish chicks must have gotten sick of them.

What do you guys think?
My consequence is that i won't go to Warsaw anymore. Maybe Poznan or something like this or another country such as Ukraine or Romania...

Unfortunately Poland is getting harder. Other conversations I've had with foreigners seem to match that. I am having to work more for the same quality I got before. I'll have more to say about this when I love Poland sometime next year.

I went there last year with a friend who had been there in 2009. He said the same thing. He met up with a blonde bombshell he had met on a previous trip but didn't get anything close to that when I was with him. Warsaw was pretty bad and same goes for krakow. Even Poznan was just okay.

I was there around 6 months ago, Had some success at Platinum and also a friend of mine had a fair bit of success at Enclawa which were both in Warsaw.

Poznan was a lot easier than Warsaw, for me anyway.

FFFFAAARRRK!!!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I found the exact some situation in Bucharest this September vs 2 years ago. I'm not going back to Bucharest.

I was just in Poland. Off all the countries I went to in E. Europe, it was by far the easiest place to pull. There is a term for what you guys are experiencing: Golden Age Fallacy.

son of a, Warsaw/ Poland in general was gonna be my first stop on my upcoming trip. Just once I'd like to hit a place while the going is good and not hit it 10 years late. So just not as easy as it used to be or is this clubbing full fledge western europe style now?

Quote: (12-16-2013 12:21 AM)SpecialEd Wrote:  

I was just in Poland. Off all the countries I went to in E. Europe, it was by far the easiest place to pull. There is a term for what you guys are experiencing: Golden Age Fallacy.

This is a fascinating concept: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Good_old_days

I hear repeated reports of all these places that were supposedly poosy paradises a year ago now suddenly full of high bitch shields and entitled feminists with iPhones. This has been repeatedly stated about Brazil until Hencredible dropped a datasheet debunking the notion. I wonder how much of this is confirmation bias and how much is reality.

Quote: (12-16-2013 01:19 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I hear repeated reports of all these places that were supposedly poosy paradises a year ago now suddenly full of high bitch shields and entitled feminists with iPhones. This has been repeatedly stated about Brazil until Hencredible dropped a datasheet debunking the notion. I wonder how much of this is confirmation bias and how much is reality.

Did fine in Poland as I was in the east visiting someone from my past whereas I did ok in the west my 2nd week in 2012 right before the Euro. Wonder what the situation is like now.

As for your comment Speakeasy, I 1st visited Brazil Dec 2011 after the "golden days" so my game was already calibrated for "tougher times." I will say a place like Belo Horizonte has many girls using Iphones, but they definitely held some great 20-30 minute convos without even breaking out their smartphones so it goes to prove there are good opportunities out there if one is able to speak the language, play cards right, and perhaps stay long enough.

Quote: (12-15-2013 06:13 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

I went there last year with a friend who had been there in 2009. He said the same thing. He met up with a blonde bombshell he had met on a previous trip but didn't get anything close to that when I was with him. Warsaw was pretty bad and same goes for krakow. Even Poznan was just okay.

Always good to get on the ground reports, but 2009-2013 is almost like pre-Facewhore and post. Working class and above chicks have everything they need to compare who they're dating or not dating with equivalent hotness chicks from England, USA, Germany quickly and easily on the in-ter-net.

They think they will get the YoungTallCoolWestern guy. SexArbitrage is dying in countries where the time/cost/scariness of entry factor is diminishing.

Hello Belarus and Philippines. Maybe remote Siberia.

I'm already noticing in my online exploration the max age Philippine 7+ chicks are demanding is plummeting.
It's not an efficient market. Women are as dumb as children when it comes to making a deal, they will join the Cat Ladies Spinster club thinking they dodged a bullet.

There's also the factor that as you age after 45 or so you get less attractive. I looked a lot better objectively in Russia at 47 than at 55. Would be interesting to know Special Ed's age.

Haha.

I'm thinking about hitting EE in 2014. Maybe Lodz, Torun/Bydgoszcz, and bialystok are the new "it" places.

Where you going next in Poland Roosh?

I teach them how to game guys. That's what's happening [Image: amuse.gif]

Good point.

It's evening more interesting when the "good ol' days" were before the person was even born. Or when someone in the States who has never left the country talks about how an Eastern European capital has been "ruined".

It's the inhabitants of these cities that have a right to complain, they've seen their idyllic cities get savaged by stag tourists.

Also they say things "It was better in Moscow in the 90's" despite them not even having reached puberty at that age

It may well have been easier say in Warsaw 5 years ago to get fast sex, i'm sure the more successful guys in Poland have little time to wonder where it all went wrong as they are all busy getting laid.

For the other players, you may need to leave "excuseville" and up your game a little. Maybe do a quick physical evaluation of yourself and see if there's area you could improve on, "maybe spending an extra 20 Euro on shoes will get some compliments from women"...or.."I haven't changed my hairstyle in the last few years, time for a consultation".....etc

I was first time in Poland in 2002 and it was considerably harder back then than it is now.Actually 90% of girls in clubs were in mixed groups you did not dare to approach and day game was non existent as everyone was staring at you(there were very few foreigners back then and you stood out).
Poland became remarkably easier after the mass immigration of Poles after 2004 leaving horny wives and girlfriends behind.

I was in Krakow and Warsaw in 2001 and it was dead simple in both cities. Actually much better in Warsaw, where there were just a couple of "expensive" expat bars where all the Tier I girls went to find guys who could style them. One girl I met in one of them said, "the foreign guys come here, find a girl to use for a week then come back and get a new one". From what I saw 2:1 girls, it looked pretty true, but I wasn't sure who was using who.

Last time I was in Warsaw was 2010 and a couple of expat guys verified that in the old days it was a lot different and said the big difference now is that there are so many more places, so all the girls aren't just in one place anymore. But they had the hottest girls I saw that night out with them. For me it was still easy to open girls but real work was required to move forward and all the ones who I talked to already had tried a foreign guy, so the novelty factor was out of play.

This is true back then in Wroclaw and other cities there was always one club where all the gold diggers frequented.Students needing money for rent etc.Now it is not so simple like that.The best clubs have a 99% polish clientele and you compete directly against polish guys of decent appearance many of them muscular and some of them loaded.
Also many guys have now returned home from abroad having money on disposal.The bar has been increased in Poland.There was this window between 2005-2011 due to mass immigration but now the tide gets back.
Ukraine on the other hand was insane pre 2003 you cannot imagine nor will you ever live these days.Every time you entered a club you got the first girl you spoke to for one night stand.There was zero failure.Only Russia maybe has been like that.

I also hope polish guys abroad promote a slavicization of the West by fucking western chicks although this is sth very difficult to achieve.

Roosh blew the place wide open with Bang Poland. Tar and feather him! ! !

Erasmus did 100x more damage.

One should also not underestimate the effect of British staggers in Krakow and Teutonic knights of the new variation all along the western polish border.
Both have raised the nationalistic spirit of Poles to new levels although still many Polki are sensitive to the sound of kasa.

Yes, my standards have gone up a lot in 2 years. For kicks I lowered them back to my old range for day game and was getting insta-dates on half of my approaches.

Just like Brazil. Haven't even gotten to visit the place yet and yet its already starting to suck. Damn.

I, for one, am perfectly happy digging among the friendly 6s and 7s in Poland, since they're clearly superior to the bitchy 4s and 5s in Seattle.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.