rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

I send out mass emails a few times a week. Here is one of the responses I get from a 31 yr old "working professional". It provides more proof that what Roosh and the manosphere have been saying is 100% true.

Begin message:

Hello well as a matter of fact I am interested ;-) here is the deal with me I am not looking for sex or a hook up right away so don't even think about it. Right now my job is on the line. I would like someone to get to know me and take their time with me. I am sick of assholes and pigs trying to get me in bed right away. Sorry not a one night stand I am more than that now. I in that case actually have respect for myself and body and am worth more than just a fuck just letting you know. Now if you are interested let me know ;-)

End Message

Did you catch it--she is not a one night stand anymore kind of girl. She is admitting that she has slept around and has probably had numerous ons--but I should be prepared to take my time with her and court her properly like a gentleman(e.g. spending large amounts of money and time). Thank god for the red pill. She is looking for a beta male to "step up" and engage in a LTR relationship with her.

My response

[Image: tumblr_ml08cqosdF1s99m4bo1_400.gif]

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Back when I had POF I messaged this one girl who viewed my profile and we met up. When I saw her in person I could not believe my eyes. She was not just a SIF, she was the SIF that ate all the other SIF's. She even had the nerve to include 'no players' in her profile. After a few experiences like this I decided POF wasn't for me.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

She will still fuck you on the first date most likely out of habit at this point. But even if she does, this time it is different because she is not that sort of girl(who rode the carousel to death and is stick of getting pumped and dumped), or something.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

I'd call her out - tell her if she wanted a quality guy, she should have considered that before trying to have her cake and eat it, too.

Not that it'd matter. But I'd feel better about it myself.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

In my experience, you can chuckle your LOLs and proceed as normal. Chances are good she will, in fact, bang you the first date. Why? If she truly weren't considering having sex with you, she wouldn't have allocated nearly all of her message to the subject. She doth protest way, way too much.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

I'm on OKC now and and I'm tall, white, decent looking, and 35. So I get an email from an unattractive 46 year old yesterday asking me if I wanted to play a game of H-O-R-S-E. Some of these chicks are so beyond out of touch its comical.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 07:41 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

I'm on OKC now and and I'm tall, white, decent looking, and 35. So I get an email from an unattractive 46 year old yesterday asking me if I wanted to play a game of H-O-R-S-E. Some of these chicks are so beyond out of touch its comical.

If you feel like trolling her, you could just say "oh I would say you won that game a long time ago". But honestly, I would just ignore

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Please fuck her, and make sure you tell her after that you "thought she wasn't that kind of girl anymore."

And share the details.[Image: banana.gif]

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

I deleted my pof and kept okc for the laughs. There are some real space cadets on that site.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 07:40 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

In my experience, you can chuckle your LOLs and proceed as normal. Chances are good she will, in fact, bang you the first date. Why? If she truly weren't considering having sex with you, she wouldn't have allocated nearly all of her message to the subject. She doth protest way, way too much.

Thanks Col. Tigh--I am going to try this just for novelty sake. I have never had a true ONS before.

My intro message that I mass message has nothing sexual in it--and this reformed slut devotes most of her message to sexually themed topics. Will keep the board updated.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Statements like hers just mean she fucks on the first date but cant control it so she asks you not to try ahead of time.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

What does she mean by her "job is on the line"? What does that have to do with the rest of the message?

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 08:23 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

What does she mean by her "job is on the line"? What does that have to do with the rest of the message?

Just more BSing showing how important it is for her NOT to fuck on the first date and would you please not do it (RESPECT HER, MOTHERFUCKER).

Sometimes I wonder if such chicks are subconsciously just talking to themselves, exaggerating the barriers/costs of failure, thinking that doing so may stop themselves from ...well doing what they do every time.
A bit sad, really.

Ignore this bullshit obviously.

Just tell her, yeah, you're looking for a "connection", go out, meet her, fuck her, walk away.

Or you could nuke her, and still maybe get the bang.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote:Quote:

Right now my job is on the line.

Translation: I'm looking for a free dinner.

Appropriate response: Drinks, bang, next.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 08:23 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

What does she mean by her "job is on the line"?

She's arrived at work too many times without taking a shower, with messy hair, wearing yesterday's clothes and carrying her high heels.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

In this situation, don't go for daytime date. Straight for dinner date creating laughter & fun, venue change to drinks = deal is sealed.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 09:32 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

In this situation, don't go for daytime date. Straight for dinner date creating laughter & fun, venue change to drinks = deal is sealed.

Hell, I ALWAYS avoid daytime "dates".

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Call her out on it.

Then sign off and go do some approaches.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 07:36 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

She will still fuck you on the first date most likely out of habit at this point. But even if she does, this time it is different because she is not that sort of girl(who rode the carousel to death and is stick of getting pumped and dumped), or something.

yeah, exactly on point.

ignore her words, meet up with her and listen to her actions. her words don't mean anything more than a hamster in overdrive.

i mean she said "im interested" followed by a bunch of bullshit. the only thing you should be listening to is "im interested" and that's a green light. forget her bullshit because that's all that it is - bullshit.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

HAHAHAHAHA! The first thing I noticed was the bit about "being more than that NOW." As in she's gotten smashed more than Mr. Bill on the old "Saturday Night Live." Then she wants YOU to wait to get some worn-out pussy?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 11:50 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

HAHAHAHAHA! The first thing I noticed was the bit about "being more than that NOW." As in she's gotten smashed more than Mr. Bill on the old "Saturday Night Live." Then she wants YOU to wait to get some worn-out pussy?

They are their own worst enemies. I had a 32 year old naked from the waist up who straight out told me she'll give it up whenever she feels like it.

This was coming from a chick who got pumped and dumped by a married dude who was "dating" her before me.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-05-2013 07:14 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

I send out mass emails a few times a week. Here is one of the responses I get from a 31 yr old "working professional". It provides more proof that what Roosh and the manosphere have been saying is 100% true.

Begin message:

Hello well as a matter of fact I am interested ;-) here is the deal with me I am not looking for sex or a hook up right away so don't even think about it. Right now my job is on the line. I would like someone to get to know me and take their time with me. I am sick of assholes and pigs trying to get me in bed right away. Sorry not a one night stand I am more than that now. I in that case actually have respect for myself and body and am worth more than just a fuck just letting you know. Now if you are interested let me know ;-)

End Message

Did you catch it--she is not a one night stand anymore kind of girl. She is admitting that she has slept around and has probably had numerous ons--but I should be prepared to take my time with her and court her properly like a gentleman(e.g. spending large amounts of money and time). Thank god for the red pill. She is looking for a beta male to "step up" and engage in a LTR relationship with her.

My response

[Image: tumblr_ml08cqosdF1s99m4bo1_400.gif]

So much
[Image: womanhamster.gif]

So many rides on on the carousel.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

Quote: (12-06-2013 01:00 AM)vinman Wrote:  

So many rides on on the carousel.

There's a smiley for that.™

[Image: carousel.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

There's what I call the "long con" and the "short con" versions of game.

Ever seen the film "In the Company of Men?" If you've got the patience it might be fun to reel her in slowly, being as fake as possible, posing as her ideal man. How satisfying would it be to prove she's still on that ride, it's just going slower this time.

LMAO Reply from POF Girl

No she isn't worth that sort of time investment(in the company of men). I agree with everyone saying to ignore her hamster and just pump and dump and don't contact her after that.