rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European girls in the USA

Had a long chat with European girls in California. Without exception, they all remarked how much attention they're essentially overloaded with in the US. They literally get bombarded with male attention on a daily basis to the point that they find it annoying.

Keep in mind, these are NOT 9s and 10s. More like 6s and 7s from Europe but of course, 8s and 9s here in the states.

Which again confirms my theory that American guys are STARVED for any kind of symmetrical beauty in white women.

Definitely not surprised...I banged a hot girl tall blonde girl from Moldova who was 19 at the time who worked in the tourism industry in the resort town Hilton Head, South Carolina during the summers and she told me how obnoxious the guys were there with their southern frat boy ways. You should of have seen how jealous those good ole boys were when I was flossing her around Savannah and Hilton Head in the drop top red mustang when I used to fly down there to see her on the weekends. Probably some of the best sex I ever had and she was so damn fine but very serious and mature for her age. That made me actually look into visiting Moldova of all places. Only reason It had to stop is because she wanted to move in with me and basically overstay her Visa and when I deaded that suggestion I couldnt get any more of the goodies.

Please come here and help.. there are som many and I cant really bothered to be honest.. women are time consuming and demanding.

Most Euro girls are pretty open and like foreign things, like us all.. if you dont go for 9-10´s you probably could find some nice ones without any flacking.

I think European (western) girls in the US are worse than American girls in the US to be honest. I've never been to Europe, but maybe they just suck in general.

Quote: (11-27-2010 06:18 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I think European (western) girls in the US are worse than American girls in the US to be honest. I've never been to Europe, but maybe they just suck in general.

If they are tourists they are pretty easy. Not if they immigrate to the US.

Quote: (11-27-2010 06:48 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2010 06:18 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Yep, thats the truth right there. I've met quite a few Euro girls here in Chicago...can barely remember one good interaction.

I've noticed that with alot of expat girls here in the US. Which is why I'd rather just go to the source to get that kind of girl, than try and find them out here...

Quote: (11-27-2010 05:30 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Definitely not surprised...I banged a hot girl tall blonde girl from Moldova who was 19 at the time who worked in the tourism industry in the resort town Hilton Head, South Carolina during the summers and she told me how obnoxious the guys were there with their southern frat boy ways. You should of have seen how jealous those good ole boys were when I was flossing her around Savannah and Hilton Head in the drop top red mustang when I used to fly down there to see her on the weekends. Probably some of the best sex I ever had and she was so damn fine but very serious and mature for her age. That made me actually look into visiting Moldova of all places. Only reason It had to stop is because she wanted to move in with me and basically overstay her Visa and when I deaded that suggestion I couldnt get any more of the goodies.

Hah, I like the story.

Based on what I've read about Moldova, I don't blame her for wanting to overstay inside the U.S. That place sounds like the country that time forgot, with constant police shakedowns, human trafficking, mafia-run corruption, etc.

One thing about Eastern European girls. They grow up fast, have finely honed survival instincts, and usually don't hold back when they see a good deal on offer (in terms of a good guy who can provide excitement + security).

Quote: (11-27-2010 12:44 PM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2010 06:48 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Yep, thats the truth right there. I've met quite a few Euro girls here in Chicago...can barely remember one good interaction.

And I can explain why.
However before the explanation it is necessary to understand how male-female interaction works in (Eastern) Europe.

For long-term relationships vast majority of people meet their partners through social circles - at work, parties with friends, and so on. Long-term relationship here doesn't necessary mean marriage, but it is typically living together and sharing the money arrangement. For this type of relationship a guy is expected to talk with a girl a lot, go out, show a lot of attention and so on. He may get laid on date three or date fifteen, but never at date one. A lot of attention, communication, and spending a lot of time together is the key here. For Eastern European girls a LTR has much more value than a quick fuck or fuck buddy type relationship, they are not as horny as American chicks. It is a cultural mindset. It means that if she considers you a potential LTR candidate, you will NOT get one-night stand unless you clearly show that she won't be able to get you into LTR. At this point she she may either turn to another LTR candidate (if there is one), or consider you for something else like a quick fuck (if there is no other potential LTR candidates).

Short term and one night stands mostly happen at parties - either house parties, or campus/university/company/whatever, when people got drunk. There may be some conversation, but typically it is very short (as both of you are drunk). To give you an example from my past, I was dancing with a chick, I kissed her couple of times, said "let's get out of here" and in 15 minutes we were fucking in my place. I didn't even ask her name, and obviously both of us were drunk. And I'm not unique, that is how it works for a lot of guys in Europe.

It is important to understand that there is no bar scene in Europe as it is in US, and clubs are where people go to have fun, not to pick up or get laid. This is why you rarely see guys in clubs there cold approaching girls. Even when you do see it, in vast majority of cases it will look very lame (or as a drunk joke) - guys there are not used to such approaches at all, nor are girls.

A short summary for those who didn't read all of the above:
If a (not wasted) guy is paying a lot of attention to an Eastern European girl, she interprets it as he is interested in LTR with her. Seriously, no man in Europe would spend eight hours with a girl, do dates and spend a lot of time on her just to fuck her couple of times. It is like paying $500 for a Big Mac, doesn't happen there.

Now here is what happens with a girl from Europe who comes to US. There is NO difference between tourist and immigrant, the only thing which matters is time she spent in USA submerged into the local culture. A time line typically looks like that:

1. Less than one month total. No knowledge of culture, weak English, everything new, no American friends, and too shy. It is unlikely you'll meet her in a club or bar, and even if you do, you won't go far as she won't be interested. At this stage she is only a good target for the people from her country of origin, as they can tell her what to do and how.

2. One month to three months. Basic excitement. She is excited of the amount of attention she is receiving, and interprets it as all those guys want an LTR with her. She starts going out, talks to the guys, and slowly becomes an attention whore. At this stage she is a good target for American guys, who have a good chance to get laid.

3. Three months to two years. Enjoying it. She got an American BF or two, going out regularly with groups of American GFs and behaves like them, just being more attractive. She is enjoying American culture and her English is great. She finds American guys more caring about her, and paying significantly more attention to her needs than European guys, and considers marrying one. This is the stage I advise Russian guys to completely ignore her as she is too much work and will be easier later. However for American guys this is pretty much the last chance to score, and it would be as easy as scoring with an American chick.

4. After two years. Insight. She understood that the level of attention she was receiving was not because her value was so high here, it is because American guys are desperate, and giving that much attention to virtually anything which possesses a vagina. This attention does not mean anyone want to have a real LTR with her. She also had some American BFs, probably even lived with one, and it all looked like she is living with a roommate who is a control freak. She learns more about American way of life, both from her girl friends and experience, and gets disappointed with it.

Then she experiences the culture clash. She can't understand how someone cna consider baseball a "game", having the events of that scale. She cannot understand the obsession with celebrities, even when they say completely moronic things. With so many differences she understands she will not accept the American culture, only tolerate it. At this moment she understands that she cannot have a healthy LTR with an American guy, as the culture difference is too large. So she cuts it off, and comes back to her local expat community.

At this moment she is generally lost for American guys. It is still possible, but one needs to try really hard to prove to her he is not a typical desperate American dude who is pushed to talk to her because he haven't got laid for a month. I've seen some examples where it worked, but in all cases I can remember the guy is significantly (at least 10 years) older than her, lived abroad (in a non-Western country) for several years. There are more common things, but those seem to be most relevant.

Sorry if this was rough, but this is combined experience of a lot of people from all over Eastern Europe who lived in the USA for up to 30 years.

Quote: (11-28-2010 05:00 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Then she experiences the culture clash. She can't understand how someone cna consider baseball a "game", having the events of that scale. She cannot understand the obsession with celebrities, even when they say completely moronic things. With so many differences she understands she will not accept the American culture, only tolerate it. At this moment she understands that she cannot have a healthy LTR with an American guy, as the culture difference is too large. So she cuts it off, and comes back to her local expat community.

This is very true. I concur.

Now how do you think foreign men feel when they come to realize this same exact shit?

Quote: (11-28-2010 06:15 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Now how do you think foreign men feel when they come to realize this same exact shit?

The same.

Quote: (11-28-2010 06:29 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

The same.

You'd be surprised how many players( we're talking AT LEAST 5 different girls a year) from other countries after having moved here get marginal(one lay a year) pussy to no pussy at all.

My aunt(she's European) tried to get me do online dating again. I told her she should go on these dating websites and see how it is for herself. Her exact words were "wow these are real bitches".

You can either cry your eyes out because you actually take American dating seriously or you can laugh at it like the rest of the world like a fucking joke it is.

Quote: (11-27-2010 04:53 AM)subutai Wrote:  

Had a long chat with European girls in California. Without exception, they all remarked how much attention they're essentially overloaded with in the US. They literally get bombarded with male attention on a daily basis to the point that they find it annoying.

Keep in mind, these are NOT 9s and 10s. More like 6s and 7s from Europe but of course, 8s and 9s here in the states.

Which again confirms my theory that American guys are STARVED for any kind of symmetrical beauty in white women.

It's amazing how fast foreign girls learn the value of their pussy upon entry to the U.S. American men can act like retards. I had a British chick try to neg me in a bar in a shithole town about an hour north of ATL. I played coy and said, "I love your accent, what part of Australia are you from?" She responded with "I'm British asshole"! I asked if British was near Sydney. LOL. Later I showed her my passport with multiple stamps from the U.K. I DO NOT advocate negging women but when they come to the U.S. with attitude it's fair game. We put up with their shit on their playing field so why tolerate it in our backyard? When a FOB gives me shit here I always respond with one line---If it wasn't for that thing between your legs you'd be chained up out back eating outta hubcap with the rest of them. [Image: whip.gif] Put these bitches in check.

Your are giving them too much credit, American guys no longer have any standards. Even Euro girls who are on the opposite end of the beauty spectrum the 0's to 4's do very well in the US specially in New York. There's used to be a joke that a Black guy would fuck a refrigerator as long as it was White, this is no longer true everybody out there is fucking fat chicks. What Euro girls have going for them is that they have zero attitude and none of the entitlement nonsense that afflicts their American Sisters.Thus, Nowadays European fat chicks have literally the pick of the litter. I have seen more times than I care to count huge blonde hippopotamuses from Germany and points East with very good looking White/Asian/Latino/ Black dudes.

Quote: (11-28-2010 09:49 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

There's used to be a joke that a Black guy would fuck a refrigerator as long as it was White

lmao

Quote: (11-28-2010 09:49 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Your are giving them too much credit, American guys no longer have any standards. Even Euro girls who are on the opposite end of the beauty spectrum the 0's to 4's do very well in the US specially in New York. There's used to be a joke that a Black guy would fuck a refrigerator as long as it was White, this is no longer true everybody out there is fucking fat chicks. What Euro girls have going for them is that they have zero attitude and none of the entitlement nonsense that afflicts their American Sisters.Thus, Nowadays European fat chicks have literally the pick of the litter. I have seen more times than I care to count huge blonde hippopotamuses from Germany and points East with very good looking White/Asian/Latino/ Black dudes.

I think whatever happens in New York, happens at an even uglier level here in California. Male-female ratio-wise, it gets pretty ugly out West here. You should see some of these she-elephants in my gym holding hands with decent looking guys who all have promising jobs. In Eastern Europe, they'd be too embarrassed to go out to a club, much less have boyfriends.

Back to the European girls I chatted with, they're in the 3 month to 2 year stage that Old Nemesis described.

THEY LOVE IT HERE.

Of course, all of them said that visually, architecturally, logistically, it's a total ugly nightmare living in the US.

But the sheer amount of attention they're getting as well as the "freedom" they feel (I took this as code to mean freedom to get dick on demand) makes them all want to live here indefinitely for at least a few more years.

I'm working on one of them right now, but to be honest, I'm still in semi-shock over the fact that I have to expend significant effort to get her in the sack. I've definitely been spoiled beyond repair by my time abroad.

Men from EE do better than women from EE. Generally if you're a guy who grew up in Eastern Europe, it is safe to assume you innately possess the the mentality that women exist to satisfy men. You do not "respect women" in general, and actually feel it would be plain stupid. You are not sensitive or caring like Western men are, and to you being that caring would feel gay. You are used to treat women like a commodity because they are commodity in EE. Those qualities seem to attract American chicks.

Then you're generally go through four stages:

1. First couple of months: you have a small social circle which includes no American chicks and you wonder why is that. You have no idea how pick up works here in US, so most (if any) of your success comes with girls you meet on ESL courses and/or at work. You probably get one or two American chicks who were curious enough to spend time and effort to game you.

2. From 2 to 6 months. You penetrate the American dating market, learned how bars and clubs work. You make your first real "score", really surprising a bunch of your American pals you went out with; they told you later that they couldn't believe their eyes. You find American chicks amusing, more eager and open in bed comparing to girls from your native country. You find them having significantly more sexual stamina (I only remember few girls from Russia who were able to survive an one hour fuck session, but most American chicks handle it easily; I assume it is because of vibrators). And you find out they're much more enthusiastic to try any sexual kinks you have. You are happy.

And you make a very good wingman - in your culture the value of friendship is significantly higher than any girl you can ever meet in a bar. This means you are ready for sacrifices if necessary - like keeping up the company of that ugly fat chick while your best friend banged a hottie in the bathroom - and cannot even understand how one can screw up a friend for such a low-value thing as a fuck. This makes your buddies very happy, even though they occasionally abuse your friendship on that matter [Image: smile.gif]

3. 6-18 months. You are working to expand your success, but at the same time a lot of things come out. You watch other successful guys, and understand you'll never be like them - you'd feel like an idiot saying/doing the same things. You read some pickup literature, and you found it to provide very little to zero value for you. The main problem you see is a "$500 Big Mac", i.e. chicks require much more investment than, in your opinion, they deserve; three dates to fuck her once? forget about it.

Another problem comes from your understanding that no matter how fluent your English is, you will never have it at "native" level. You understand that you'll never be able to say to a girl "you are voluptuous" without feeling sick. You will never be able to carry an American-style conversation when two people talk two hours about nothing, providing no value at all to both parties. You understand that your vocabulary is not enough to discuss a lot of topics outside basics, and the vast amount of your knowledge goes unrealized because your language coverage is not wide enough to explain that.

But the most important thing you understand is that it is easy to change yourself to pick up a lot of American chicks - and you do not want any of those changes happen to you simply because American chicks are not worth it. At this moment you wouldn't even consider an LTR with American chick, and move back to your local expat community.

4. 18+ months. You're spending most of your time out with people from your expat community. While you still go out to pick up American chicks, you do it only in the niche which works for you on the same terms as back in your country, meaning spending very little time per fuck. You go to bars because you want to have a drink, and you go to club because you want to dance, disregarding the girls at all. At some moment you find out that the best results come when you are approached, and you stop approaching. You disconnect yourself from American culture completely, and cut off TV and events. You are still learning, but you filter what you learn and only keep what is applicable for you - which is probably 1% of all the content available.

Then comes the moment when you understand that America is only good for making money, and once you get your passport, it is time to move again. And you start looking for your next move.

Quote: (11-28-2010 08:15 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Then comes the moment when you understand that America is only good for making money, and once you get your passport, it is time to move again. And you start looking for your next move.

LOL. I got a chuckle out of this. Funny how guys end up on different roads to the same destination.

Quote: (11-28-2010 08:15 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I pretty much agree with most of your points. The problem is we can't go back, for various reasons( financial instability, crime, and etc.). You mentioned "to move again" I would like to hear more on that. What options are there?

Lots of real talk here, especially from oldnemesis.

Quote:Quote:

There's used to be a joke that a Black guy would fuck a refrigerator as long as it was White, this is no longer true everybody out there is fucking fat chicks.

Yup. The crazy thing is that in a D.C. bar, the 6 or 7 is going to be approached three times as much as the 8. So many guys just have given up on quality.

"Which again confirms my theory that American guys are STARVED for any kind of symmetrical beauty in white women"

Watching my wife get pregnant an gain (and then loose) weight over 3 pregnancies provides a glimpse into how whacked American fatties are and how much damn fat is involved. My 5' 2" wife at 9 months pregnant topped out at about 135 pounds going into Labor and Delivery. She started at about 117 pounds. She has a Kim Kardashian type frame - she will never be a marathon runner put it that way. At 135 pounds - the circumferance of her waist and pregnancy belly was less than parhaps 60% of females under the age of 50 on Long Island.

If you figure a lean 'fit' weight for Mrs. Kirk would be 105 pounds - she was 15 pounds overweight when she got pregnant and still weighed under 120 pounds. When you see a typicall fatty - look at the circumferane of the waist and the size of the individual buttcheeck. If her buttcheeck is the same size or larger than the ass of a 200 pound male - that woman is going to be 170 pounds or so. In other words she is going to be AT LEAST 65 pounds overweight. Even if she worked out like a nut and dieted - that kind of weight takes over a year to get off. At that weight - all her hormonal secretions and glands are going to be out of whack. How would she ever properly wash her ass? No honey - those birth control pills you take because you want to have clear skin? - They might be helping you put weight on. That with 8 donuts a day and Ruby Tuesdays 3 nights a week might have something to do with it.

All these Irish barmaids and bartenders all over New York - they must have a weight requirement that they have to hit 150 pounds. They squeeze their asses into black tight pants - the uniform of the bar - so I have to see this. "Can I take your order sir?"

Jim Kirk true life story this morning - had the kids out at the indoor pool this time as opposed to the lake. A lifeguard was doing a lesson. She was in a red speedo with racerback. She weighed 200 pounds. I swear - they should mark these chicks with a displacement number as the pool water is going to spill over the lip of the pool. I'm 205 pounds and 35 - She was 19 - and was 200 pounds - teaching all the young'ens how to swim. . .

It would be interesting to see what proporation of women would weight between certain ranges 90 pounds to 110 pounds - 110 pounds to 130 pounds, and so and so forth? I bet the number hitting 200 pounds would be very large.

Quote:Quote:

I have seen more times than I care to count huge blonde hippopotamuses from Germany and points East with very good looking White/Asian/Latino/ Black dudes.

I love the description, but I am bothered with a nagging question:
is is "hippopotami?"
[Image: banana.gif]

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or reach for the Chivas after reading the last few posts...

Quote: (11-29-2010 01:25 AM)subutai Wrote:  

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or reach for the Chivas after reading the last few posts...

Cry. It's only going to get worse.

Quote: (11-28-2010 09:01 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I pretty much agree with most of your points. The problem is we can't go back, for various reasons( financial instability, crime, and etc.). You mentioned "to move again" I would like to hear more on that. What options are there?

The whole world is yours. However in my opinion before moving on it would be unwise to ignore the opportunities America provides. While here I would concentrate on the following:

1. Get into LTR. With an expat, of course, don't even consider other chicks. Even Asians - our cultures are very similar, but the lack of language will make it very difficult. LTRs are difficult enough to make them even harder.

Getting into LTR here is valuable because of three reasons. First, if you decide to move, for example, to Brazil, your options would be significantly more limited than here as there are likely less expats from your country. Second, if any of you have any immigration issues, you'll have enough time to have it fixed before moving. Third, it typically takes up to two years of living together to ensure you're compatible, and the earlier you start, the more you'll be able to try if needed.

2. Make money and contribute for your retirement. In America you would probably make more money than anywhere else (I assume you're here legally and do not have "issues" like H1B). By contributing to Social Security you also getting an option to receive retirement when you're old. Good if you don't need it, but if you do, it is a nice safety net. You won't live like a king, but you won't be starving either.

3. Work on your career, or on your business. Make sure your career/business is portable. If you're a software engineer, you can work anywhere in the world. Not so if you're a lawyer or a social worker. This is extremely important, as having a lot of skills and experience would make it significantly easier for you to get a job after move. If you choose the company wisely, you will also visit different countries as part of your work, not spending a cent of your money.

4. Travel. You have time and money. Investigate the countries, visa regime, language, weather, and work opportunities, and decide for yourself.

And, of course, game. I may be condemned for what I'm going to say, but my opinion so far is that you should not learn American-style game at all. Without cultural knowledge and your level of English you're five years below the weakest dude here, and spending five years just to get to his level is a complete waste of time. Do not try to copy other American players, in the best case you will look like you're trying too hard - but typically you'd look like a clown. Play European-style game, when you dress sharp, having fun and not approaching anyone. It is easier, it is more fun and while your overall "score" will be lower, being from Europe you should not be concerned about scoring as much as Americans are.

One thing you may want to do is to talk to girls from different countries, not with intention to bang them, but with intention to learn how the people live there. Tell her you consider moving in next N years, and want to learn more about her country. Once she understands you're genuinely trying to learn that, and not just using it as opener as most American guys would do, you'll very likely to at least get into her social circle, and to her bed as well.