rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting angry at girls

Getting angry at girls

Do any of you ever get angry when a girl rejects you? So angry that like you literally want to beat the crap out of a girl? I would never actually hit a girl, but when a girl rejects me I get incredibly angry to the point that I want to get physical. In fact I am so enraged that I honestly completely despise the girl and I would not want to be with her even if she offered. So basically unless she showed up at my doorstep kneeling beside my crotch I would not want a date with a girl that rejected me. I am just wondering if anyone feels the same way about rejection. Thanks for your input.

Getting angry at girls

I know this is beta behavior (and possibly an anger management issue), but it is just the way I feel about rejection and I wanted to know if anyone feels the same way.

Getting angry at girls

The problem is your own insecurity issues. Not the girl. Any kind of rejection sucks, from friends, work, dating or whatever but it's part of life and a totally normal experience. Work on yourself, man.

Getting angry at girls

I was asking if other people get angry over rejection. I already know I have insecurity issues or else I wouldn't be spending my time here. I guess people on here don't want to admit they get rejected though. Thank you for your response however.

Getting angry at girls

Quote: (11-23-2010 03:30 PM)newb69 Wrote:  

I was asking if other people get angry over rejection. I already know I have insecurity issues or else I wouldn't be spending my time here. I guess people on here don't want to admit they get rejected though. Thank you for your response however.

I got rejected last night as it happens. I'm not angry. But it's upsetting. I just try to think about what happened and what I could do differently next time to improve my outcomes in the future. No different than a sports coach reviewing tapes from his team's loss.

Only time I might get angry is if the girl is clearly going out of her way to be a bitch, but that really doesn't happen to me. It's usually just a matter of not being her type or making some mistakes that screwed up the interaction. Even if I did get angry over a rejection, I wouldn't show it. If she's being a bitch and you get all bent out of shape, you've just handed her power.

Getting angry at girls

I already know I have insecurity issues or else I wouldn't be spending my time here.

Dude, you're funny. Guys don't come here for insecurity issues, the contrary. They are confident enough in themselves to accept/share ideas from others who share the same views.

You sound like a friggin troll to me.

Mixx

Getting angry at girls

Who are you mad at?

Her? For not responding to your game?

or yourself? For not having strong enough game?

Inner Game is the only game, the rest is just details.

Getting angry at girls

Quote: (11-23-2010 04:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I already know I have insecurity issues or else I wouldn't be spending my time here.

Dude, you're funny. Guys don't come here for insecurity issues, the contrary. They are confident enough in themselves to accept/share ideas from others who share the same views.

You sound like a friggin troll to me.

Mixx
Well, I can certainly agree that there are some guys successful with women here, I think it's a farsweeping generalization to say that all the guys here are like that. I would **guess** that there is a mixture: guys who are really looking for help getting started in game, guys that come here to get an ego boost from others asking for their advice, guys that are game experts but don't put anything into practice, etc.

I am in the first category but anyways I'd appreciate it if we could just keep the topic to my original post. Thanks.

Getting angry at girls

Let's start a therapy thread.

Getting angry at girls

Good post,

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GET ANGRY AT GIRLS.

At the first sign that she has rejected you, ignore her and move on to other possible targets. Do not express any animosity towards her, it will only screw up your emotional state.
You are correct in thinking that she does not know how much courage and effort it takes to approach her, but you must accept this and not try to reprimand her.
As Roosh has said, most women do not want to sleep with you. Your job is to perform your best until you find the ones that will. Once a girl has rejected you just move on to others before the venue has closed.
She did not reject you personally, she has just rejected the behavior that you demonstrated on your approach. Anyone who is successful with game has had scores of rejections to learn from. Learn to look forward to rejections and watch your successes pile up!

Getting angry at girls

Quote: (11-23-2010 06:15 PM)plasticthing Wrote:  

As Roosh has said, most women do not want to sleep with you.

I think this is the big thing to key in on. No matter how good looking you are or how good your game is nobody bats a thousand. I never get mad when I dont get a girl because I know the odds are always stacked against me. I usually just laugh it off and joke to my friends that she must be a lesbian if she doesnt want me and I move on. Making light of the situation can be a very good coping mechanism. Find the humor in it and Im sure youll get over the anger issues quickly. Good luck.

Getting angry at girls

Quote: (11-23-2010 02:21 PM)newb69 Wrote:  

Do any of you ever get angry when a girl rejects you? So angry that like you literally want to beat the crap out of a girl?

Never.
My guess is that you may have entitlement issues. Switch into a mindset that you are not entitled to anything at all.

Getting angry at girls

It's courageous of you to express such painful experiences.

I worked in supermax prisons, with some of the angriest dudes anywhere, according to them , successfully. Their angry actions (I know you are way more controlled) resulted in very bad outcomes for all; for them, sometimes not seeing a tree or grass for decades.

What was forbidden to express with machismo and insecurity is the hurt, unmet need, and resulting FEAR behind the anger.

What sounds bad is there's no fun or sportsmanship in this now for you. It sounds like a grim battle, without sympathy or collaborative feelings.
You don't hate your male opponent if you play basketball, do you?- unless he physically assaults you.

To answer your question, I do not get that angry. She's just another human trying to get her needs met--someone taller, younger, richer--who knows? I may dislike her, but It's not like she's done some horrible, monstrous thing.

The level of rage you are describing is somewhat outside normal limits, you're asking us about it 'cause you're sane enough to realize something's up. This feeling is almost literally poisonous, and if persistent and frequent, may indicate need for professional help. Shrinks with men's issues experience may do more than merely pathologize you. You might want to start with a male practitioner, most USA women shrinks are pretty pissed off themselves. At us.

Getting angry at girls

I have only started thinking about this, but it's certainly a sense of entitlement. Growing up, I've been used to getting everything I want, but if a girl rejects me I can't have my father reverse the decision. I can't pay her.

Getting angry at girls

It'd be great if I could get a girl that rejected me to cry. From experience it's pretty easy to get a girl to cry and become really upset.

Getting angry at girls

Time to fry this troll.

Roosh?

Getting angry at girls

Quote: (11-24-2010 11:39 AM)newb69 Wrote:  

It'd be great if I could get a girl that rejected me to cry. From experience it's pretty easy to get a girl to cry and become really upset.

Dude, you're a tool. Are you really wondering why girls are rejecting you? Girls can since this weekness in you, as can all of us.

Getting angry at girls

Newb it is natural to feel a bit disappointed, but to outright hit her or make her cry,,, why bother,, move on.. Thank her for giving you an answer so that you don't waste time looking at her, or waiting to approach her... you can move onto greener pastures...

The ultimate payback if you want to stick it up her face is to walk by her with a hotter broad.... She will probably notice, but too bad for her. However, like some have mentioned, grow from your mistakes, what you did wrong etc and regroup....IF you think that you're a great catch, well just be patient and get the girl that appreciates you. We all get disappointed when a girl rejects us, but that disappointed feeling lasts shortly and go for the next one that I dig. You get mad,,,, life is about ups and downs, some times you flush other times you bust, but keep positive in the game.

Not every day is Christmas! some days women will be eyeing ya, some days you can't get the fat girls to want you.

Getting angry at girls

I sense troll/douche/flamer/tard/buzzkill/douche/tard/bonerface

I think it's time for a good old fashioned Mortal Kombat II ending:
[Image: mk2fat.jpg]

Getting angry at girls

Troll banned.

Getting angry at girls

Close thread?