rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with septum piercings...

Maybe this belongs in everything else, but since it relates to women, and women relate to game, I thought I'd post it here.

That said, has anyone noticed an explosion in the trend of girls with septum piercings? I know I live in a more liberal, hipster, hippy part of the country, so it may be more common here, but I swear this is a major trend and I think it's fucking disgusting.

At first it seemed like it was more unattractive kind of punk chicks who were rocking it in kind of a "I don't give a fuck" kind of way, but now there are tons of cute girls who are ruining their appearances by getting this piercing.

I know much has been made about women's tattoos on here, and while I agree, personally I find the septum piercing to be even more of a turn off. It reminds me of a ring in a bull's nose, and it makes women appear more masculine and way less feminine.

I really can't put my finger on why this shit is so popular, all I know is that I think it's whack and I hope the trend dies out soon. This ranks up there with skrillex hair as one of the worst things a chick can do to her appearance.

Interestingly enough some dudes like it, but I have a feeling the brethren on RVF will unanimously oppose it.

I agree- it's the worst piercing a girl can get. Fortunately, it's really rare here-was a little more common years ago.

I like the nostril piercing though-it's the only facial piercing I think can look good on a girl. One of my girls has one and I sometimes ask her to wear a ring in it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Is she trying to fly?

[Image: tumblr_mhltoulopy1r9nz8oo1_500.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Sign of a slut. Bang on.

I agree - it's one of the ugliest piercings. It's dead center in the middle of the face, so there's no getting around it. And yeah...bulls are the only other animals on the planet that have that...hahaha! I've found it's mostly rocker/punk chick thing, and in NYC I haven't noticed a growth in popularity among other girls, thankfully. I definitely think the nostril piercing is hot on an attractive girl, as long as it's just a small diamond.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-24-2013 08:40 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Sign of a slut. Bang on.

[Image: agree.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yeah, it's awful. I could eventually get over that tiny (like 1-2 mm) pin-like piercing under the lips that also seems to be popular, but septum piercings are horrible. I don't want to even fuck a woman that looks like a bull.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The girl in Sam's GIF looks pretty hot too me...

In the UK especially in the north, i've noticed this piercing catching on. It disgusts me and I associate it with gypsies.

[Image: monroe-piercing-6.jpg]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

It's played out. It's just another example of women trying to show their individuality when in fact they're just like everyone else. It's another flavor of attention whoring.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-24-2013 07:46 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Interestingly enough some dudes like it, but I have a feeling the brethren on RVF will unanimously oppose it.

The dudes who like it are like dudes who say they have a fat fetish, but to a lesser extent. They are brave enough to approach pierced hipster chicks in sneakers, but would run from a tall Russian blonde in high heels.

Quote: (11-25-2013 08:47 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

In the UK especially in the north, i've noticed this piercing catching on. It disgusts me and I associate it with gypsies.

Sorry but OT.
Wow dude, that chick looks really unhappy

Quote: (11-25-2013 08:47 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I don't like piercings but I would hit that and notice she has a piercing only after...

I don't particularly care about piercings and tattoos, if anything they show me the woman is somewhat liberated.

I've never been a fan of "specific physical standards", not because I like to "smash trash", but because I think by doing so, you block out alot of amazing fucks. Fucks you'll never get to know. Maybe the septum pierced lady is and witty, and she'll make you laugh, and will want your cock to fuck the back of her throat hard.

I usually tend to degrade men who solely judge girls based on physical looks. To me it's very primal, alpha perhaps, but ultimately very douchebag-esque. My hypothesis is these men are probably very easily satisfied, sexually.

Being somewhat of a freak, I know my best fucks have been with women who were able to suprise me, to stimulate me, and more often than not, it's independant on their looks.

I have also been with alot of 8's + who were very disappointing in bed. So yeah.
Men who "really" like to fuck, will understand what I'm trying to say.

I'll take a 6, 6.5, 7 who will gargle on my balls, spit on my cock and will moan in delight when my finger teases her ass....
Over a 8 who just lays there and acts pretty. Anytime.

Went to a suicide girl burlesque show last night. There's a whole niche of girls that wear piercings and tattoos that are smoking hot.

[Image: attachment.jpg15567]   

Quote: (11-25-2013 10:19 AM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

I don't particularly care about piercings and tattoos, if anything they show me the woman is somewhat liberated.

I've never been a fan of "specific physical standards", not because I like to "smash trash", but because I think by doing so, you block out alot of amazing fucks. Fucks you'll never get to know. Maybe the septum pierced lady is and witty, and she'll make you laugh, and will want your cock to fuck the back of her throat hard.

I usually tend to degrade men who solely judge girls based on physical looks. To me it's very primal, alpha perhaps, but ultimately very douchebag-esque. My hypothesis is these men are probably very easily satisfied, sexually.

Being somewhat of a freak, I know my best fucks have been with women who were able to suprise me, to stimulate me, and more often than not, it's independant on their looks.

I have also been with alot of 8's + who were very disappointing in bed. So yeah.
Men who "really" like to fuck, will understand what I'm trying to say.

I'll take a 6, 6.5, 7 who will gargle on my balls, spit on my cock and will moan in delight when my finger teases her ass....
Over a 8 who just lays there and acts pretty. Anytime.

You just described like what, 99% of the forum? I don't care how witty a girl is and I don't need her to make me laugh. I just need her for sex and sandwiches.....oh and to tie my shoes. I'll take both the 6, 6.5, 7 and the 8, one to just lay there and act pretty and the other to take a cumshot in the eye.

Those girls are easy, that's why some dudes like it. Unusual piercings are sign of an attention whore who will do a lot for male attention.

[Image: Scarlett-Johansson-Septum-pic-2_large.jpg]

Extreme symbols like this are more than just fashion accessory. It's a big "fuck you" to the kind of traditional feminine beauty standards men have preferred for ages.

2/10 wnb

They are useful for tying them up, tying things to them, immobilizing them. Plus, sluts.

I've had my share of pierced chicks. most of them are fucking supreme in the bedroom. in fact my best fucks are from these bitches.. .. also, in my opinion it all depends on the chick and her look.. while some can pull it off. some simply can not....

and regardless if that shit annoys you.. 9 times out of 10 you'd still fuck (given the chance).. furthermore, I have no desire to fuck her nose so.....

whatever... just cock those legs open

Quote: (11-24-2013 08:40 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Sign of a slut. Bang on.

Haha, funny thing, I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite, I ended up banging a chick with a septum piercing last night. She also had a tattoo on her chest, yeah I know, double whammy.

But, she was pretty banging, her body is tight as hell, nice legs, ass, tits, etc., 24 years old, I'd rate her a 7.5, probably an 8 if she didn't have the piercing, tattoo, etc.

Fuck it, even though I'm not feeling the piercing if a girls is hot I will fuck her. She is one of my good friend's girlfriend's friends, we all went out to dinner and I met her last night, a few well timed and funny jokes helped break the ice, and establish I'm a cool guy.

Some flirting escalation, sexualization, good use of innuendos, plus strong kino, went in for the kiss... golden.

Hit a tequila bar and everyone from our group of 6 bounced except me and her, game on, heavy make outs, and I tell her I can drive her car home, since she's drunk and I caught a ride from my bro there.

She wanted to hit a DJ show and offered to pay for me, in the past I would have complied, but this time I drive right past the exit and towards my house, and tell her "I'm kidnapping" her.

Got some good head, she's a freak, licked balls very wet and enthusiastically, I like. Unfortunately alcohol + first time anxiety didn't lead to the best sex. I'm sure she'll tell all her girlfriends who know me the details, but I have a large member and she did seem to enjoy the short amount of time I did last.

Probably shouldn't have hit it raw dog though [Image: blush.gif], I don't doubt that girl has been around the block, and one of her best friends is well known as being a huge raging slut. Anyways, she seems into me and I will probably try to hit it again, may be a decent FWB to get good dome from and shag until I depart for the D.R.

Quote: (12-08-2013 05:53 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

She wanted to hit a DJ show and offered to pay for me, in the past I would have complied, but this time I drive right past the exit and towards my house, and tell her "I'm kidnapping" her.

This is great move in the right situation

I've had girls squeal and say "Yay!!"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

[Image: attachment.jpg15825]   

[Image: attachment.jpg15826]   

I don't think most women understand the irony.

My ex wanted to get one. I told her I didn't want to walk around with a girl who looked like a bull. She pissed and moaned, but I laid the law down and straight up told her if she did it I was gone. Shit's fucking retarded.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.