rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Babysitter to bang: possible?

Throwing this out to the RVF brain trust. I think this would most easily work if you actually have children (or something equally really plausible).

There are many nanny and babysitter websites out there, for example one of them is sittercity.com. These sites are FULL of attractive girls...disproportionately so based on viewing them.

So the question is: how could you transition from babysitter --> bang? Is it possible?

It should be fairly straightforward to get them to your house for an interview, but then they will be on their best behavior because they want the job. What's the angle? Interview at night and offer wine? Say there will be two rounds of interviews? Waste of time? Bad idea?

Ask if they'll babysit dogs. Game recognized.

They will. I have the kid angle covered. Just wondering about the other shit...well, I can just try it and see.

I banged my baby sitter. She was a neighbor two blocks down.

Put that early work in as a grade schooler then when I was 17 saw her out at a bar and it was on.

She was ten years my senior. I gave her that milk money dick.

Just tell her you have some kids you want her to watch and cum in her eye.

Off topic, but I recently tried to game AS a babysitter. For whatever reason, a young couple I know asked me to watch their five-year-old son. I get along great with kids, but nobody ever asks me to do this, because I'm kind of shady, and I have a foul mouth. Anyway. I took him to the park and we were having a great time checking out girls. I thought that somehow I should use this situation to my advantage, and gave him my cell with instructions to walk over to this or that chick and try to get her number.

I didn't get any numbers, but one bitch threatened to call the cops. There has to be a way to leverage a watching a kid to get bangs, though.

what the

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I would just use the kid as a way to open women and follow normal day game procedure from there. Women love little kids and will often approach to say how cute they are.

Quote: (11-20-2013 11:09 PM)JackDavey Wrote:  

I didn't get any numbers, but one bitch threatened to call the cops. There has to be a way to leverage a watching a kid to get bangs, though.

avoiding rejection much?

Yea do exactly that. Go for the interview and see what type of body language you get from the whole situation.If things go well invite her for another interview. Or you could maybe ask her to do something like a little test run on getting the kids to bed. Say they are picky on who can put them to bed. If things are going in your favor from the beginning and you see some attraction then there should be no problem. If she agrees you know shes pretty much down for it. Try to analyze what she is wearing to the interviews if its more professional or more slutty. I happen to know a consistent babysitter. I would say she is ok a 6.5 but I know she would suck or fuck at the drop of a hat so thats something that kept running thru my mind as i was reading.

But I checked out that sittercity and there and you werent lying about the girls on there at all. Theres are a few I would fuck in my are that are literally less than a mile away, alot more that are really close by I would definitely pursue this if its convenient for you. Go for it but I wouldnt put too much time and energy into this all at once.

Let her watch your kids and leave her a bottle of wine to drink while she's on the job, tell her to help herself. Come back home when your kid is asleep and see how much she drank, if she's intoxicated then game on and offer her some sweets or another drink.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I would pay 1 million USD to go back to my days of having a hot babysitter.