rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aziz on dating and girls

Aziz on dating and girls

It would be more funny if it wasn't so true :/

Aziz on dating and girls

I find him annoying as hell. I don't like his whiny voice; it does not lend itself well to comedy. He has good material, but his voice detracts from it.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-18-2013 07:50 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

It would be more funny if it wasn't so true :/

i thought you were talking about zyzz for a minute there

Aziz on dating and girls

Aziz is one of my favourite stand ups.

Aziz on dating and girls

I noticed that this guy and John Mulaney always wear a suit on stage. Yet Joe Rogan and Dane Cook usually perform in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm guess the suit helps the audience to focus on the material, not on the comedian. What do you think?

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-19-2013 01:25 PM)one-two Wrote:  

I noticed that this guy and John Mulaney always wear a suit on stage. Yet Joe Rogan and Dane Cook usually perform in a t-shirt and jeans. I'm guess the suit helps the audience to focus on the material, not on the comedian. What do you think?

I don't really care what the guy is wearing, I'm more interested in his material. I've seen a few Aziz stand ups and I never took note of what he was wearing.

Aziz on dating and girls

I worked with this dude on some promos for some animated film a few months ago.

Dude has serious game.

Had the whole room laughing.

Totally flipped the frame on this hot news reporter lady who was interviewing him. Cocky and funny and just did not give a flying fuck.

Every question she asked him he answered something completely off topic to what she asked. It was hard not to laugh and ruin the shot.

Aziz on dating and girls

It's a pretty long video, anyone know what times he talks about women and game?

Aziz on dating and girls

Aziz on dating and girls

This sums up the text game threads here.

Aziz on dating and girls

^^ Tamil, that whole texting nonsense rings true for my guy friends these days too, lol

Aziz on dating and girls

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-19-2013 03:38 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Dude has serious game.

Totally flipped the frame on this hot news reporter lady who was interviewing him. Cocky and funny and just did not give a flying fuck.

Every question she asked him he answered something completely off topic to what she asked. It was hard not to laugh and ruin the shot.

Aziz on dating and girls

Highly doubt this Aziz dude bangs hot chicks . Probably bangs 5s or less.
He has below average looks, really skinny, short and has submissive body language in that video with the hot reporter( hands together rather than open body language) .
Atleast he wears fitted suits and dresses sharp.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-20-2013 04:36 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

He has below average looks, really skinny, short and has submissive body language in that video with the hot reporter( hands together rather than open body language) .

Doesn't matter - he has fame.

Aziz on dating and girls

He probably smashed her, she was attracted to him.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-20-2013 02:34 AM)Tamil Wrote:  

Dude has serious game.

Looked like some terrible game in that vid. Some of those answers were painful to watch. The T-Shirt rambling, the twiddling of the thumbs, poor Aziz is shitting his pants he's so nervous around a blonde chick.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Aziz on dating and girls

Considering who he is and what he looks like, his body language is perfect. I saw him on the street in the East Village a couple of weeks ago. And the dude is tiny. As in he may shop in the kids department tiny. He doesn't have the ability to physically overwhelm her with his preference, so he leans back and appears unconcerned. She's the one hunched over, leaning forward and looking somewhat awkward. Also, the role playing about her stalking him is a pretty good way to set the tone.

This is all for an interview of course. We have no idea what happened once the cameras stopped rolling. Maybe he kept the interaction going and she was legit attracted. Or maybe she stood up, walked away and never looked back. Who knows?

Aziz on dating and girls

i cant imagine a professional standup comedian is intimidated by any woman. standup is the highest level of verbal game

Aziz on dating and girls

The haters in this thread are almost as funny as Aziz.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-22-2013 04:03 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude has serious game.

Looked like some terrible game in that vid. Some of those answers were painful to watch. The T-Shirt rambling, the twiddling of the thumbs, poor Aziz is shitting his pants he's so nervous around a blonde chick.

uhhhhhm she's leaning into him physically, apparently enamoured, she's into his frame and his quips, and there's a good deal of flirty banter going back and forth. the flaws you've perceived are superfluous. dunno why you're applying a standard of Flawless Zen Game Mastery to a world famous comedian of all people.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-22-2013 11:49 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

Dude has serious game.

uhhhhhm she's leaning into him physically, apparently enamoured, she's into his frame and his quips, and there's a good deal of flirty banter going back and forth. the flaws you've perceived are superfluous. dunno why you're applying a standard of Flawless Zen Game Mastery to a world famous comedian of all people.

I have to agree with Samseau. Even if he wasn't twiddling his thumbs, his arms give off a defensive pose, his body language is not open, he dresses like those beta office nerd who cannot pick up if you gave them a million dollars. Also even if his body is back, his head is leaning in, that is definitely a sign of weak body language...it is not like he is in a club, and even if you were in a club, you get the chick to lean in or pull her towards you.

He is below average in looks and height, so he will need airtight game even with his fame to bang 7s and above.

He does not look relaxed one bit.

Apparently fame is supposed to be powerful. but this guy will need more than just fame to land hot chicks. Famous guys actually look more confident and dress well and have a unique style.TBH, I'd be surprised if he even landed 6s and 7s.

He is below average in looks and height, so he will need airtight game even with his fame to bang 7s and above.

Aziz on dating and girls

We must be watching a different video. He looks completely relaxed to me.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:21 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Dude has serious game.

I have to agree with Samseau. Even if he wasn't twiddling his thumbs, his arms give off a defensive pose, his body language is not open, he dresses like those beta office nerd who cannot pick up if you gave them a million dollars. Also even if his body is back, his head is leaning in, that is definitely a sign of weak body language...it is not like he is in a club, and even if you were in a club, you get the chick to lean in or pull her towards you.

Apparently fame is supposed to be powerful. but this guy will need more than just fame to land hot chicks. Famous guys actually look more confident and dress well and have a unique style.TBH, I'd be surprised if he even landed 6s and 7s.

Your are over-analyzing this bro. You're over-thinking this. From the start of of the interview she was giving him obvious IOI's.

Regardless of his supposed body language (which is actually apart of his persona/act) his fame will basically pull for him.

He also has great frame control. Frame control can compensate for a lack of physical attributes women typically like, because you are altering their perception.

In any case, I had to choose between him and you (aka any random guy on an internet forum) in a room full of chicks, I'd basically put my money on him. Anybody who knows how chicks react to famous guys would do the same. It's no contest.

Aziz on dating and girls

Quote: (11-24-2013 02:39 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:21 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Your are over-analyzing this bro. You're over-thinking this. From the start of of the interview she was giving him obvious IOI's.

Regardless of his supposed body language (which is actually apart of his persona/act) his fame will basically pull for him.

He also has great frame control. Frame control can compensate for a lack of physical attributes women typically like, because you are altering their perception.

In any case, I had to choose between him and you (aka any random guy on an internet forum) in a room full of chicks, I'd basically put my money on him. Anybody who knows how chicks react to famous guys would do the same. It's no contest.

She isn't giving him IOI's, she's a reporter who's acting for her show. That blonde who gave that Irish bodybuilder an interview was a much better example of a reporter who's into a man. She looks like she's just doing her job.

As for whether or not Aziz's fame will get him lays or not; with his level of cringe-worthy game I expect him to be dropping a lot of balls.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.